Vatican City Inn Reviews

Via Anastasio II 416, Rome, Italy

Everything was great and really nice staff.

Very well managed little B and B, excellent breakfast and modern rooms. Well worth the money.

We really enjoyed our stay at the Vatican City Inn. The room was spacious and all other rooms were kept really clean. There is a kitchen that all guests can use, which was really convenient for us since we didn't feel like eating out everyday. The Inn is really close to the grocery store, metro station, and maybe a 10-15 min walk to the Vatican. Breakfast was also provided, which included yogurt, pastries, cereal, and toast. Overall, we were really happy with our stay.

• 30th Jun 2014

The owner, Gianluca, was SO nice to me! Very hospitable and accommodating! I loved the room I stayed in; very clean and perfect for me traveling alone. Great kitchen and a light breakfast provided. There was a shared bathroom between 2 other rooms but it was very clean and nice. It is a bit away from the main city but there is a metro station about 5 blocks away. I felt like a Rome local! I would definitely recommend!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts