Vecchia Roma Resort Reviews

Via della Fonte di Fauno, 4, Rome, Italy

wonderful place to stay. Marco the host is truly fabulous - amazing unexpected breakfasts (he catered for me being a vegetarian). I stayed in the one bed apartment which was plenty big enough. Location great- right near a train station and a stones throw from the Colosseum and ancient Rome, but in a quiet calm neighbourhood. So happy I chose to go to Vecchia Roma!

• 5th Apr 2015

Fantastic place. I'd stay here again. Clean, perfect location, right next to Palatine Hill, the Forum, and Colosseum. Marco is extremely friendly and helpful, gave me two maps with recommended tour routes and restaurant recommendations, goes out of his way to be accommodating. Definitely stay here.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts