Vecchia Roma Resort Reviews

Via della Fonte di Fauno, 4, Rome, Italy

wonderful place to stay. Marco the host is truly fabulous - amazing unexpected breakfasts (he catered for me being a vegetarian). I stayed in the one bed apartment which was plenty big enough. Location great- right near a train station and a stones throw from the Colosseum and ancient Rome, but in a quiet calm neighbourhood. So happy I chose to go to Vecchia Roma!

• 5th Apr 2015

Fantastic place. I'd stay here again. Clean, perfect location, right next to Palatine Hill, the Forum, and Colosseum. Marco is extremely friendly and helpful, gave me two maps with recommended tour routes and restaurant recommendations, goes out of his way to be accommodating. Definitely stay here.

Marco is the an amazing owner, really caring and thoughtful. The place is close to Metro station and the room is neat and cozy.

Marco's place is PERFECT for the budget traveler! Impeccably clean and comfortable rooms very close to the Metro Subway B line and many of the Ancient City sights. Marco is a friendly, gracious and accommodating host who helped me find some really cool places that are off the beaten path. I will definitely be staying there again when I return. I give Vecchia Roma my highest recommendation!

• 11th Jan 2015

Marco is a warm and friendly person. He even invited us to Christmas dinner with his family! He gave us valuable recommendations about sights and restaurants. The location is perfect if you appreciate a good night's sleep, not far from the city centre, with excellent public transportation too. The room was quiet, nice and clean. It has good wifi. The kitchen is not available for guests except for breakfast, so the b&b is more like a hotel rather than an apartamentos. Thank you Marco!

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts