Vedanta Wake up – Fort kochi Reviews

1/506 Fort Kochi, Opposite Brunton Boatyard, River, Fort Kochi, Kerala, Cochin, India

I loved the ambience of the hotel. Hotel is very low priced with all the needed facilities. Free wifi service was the most liked. Staff is well mannered and polite. The food is very tasty with many different flavours. I stayed in a dorm room. I being a female was a little too concerned about my safety but the staff takes good care of their guests. They have a different dorm for ladies. I loved the  Rose Street, Princess Street. I loved loved and loved the trip. I am surely comin back again..

• 25th Aug 2015
  • India

“The beauty of Fort kochi”-Okay so here I am thanking the most amazing chain of budget hotels for being so good at everything they do. I had booked a dorm room from an online portal after scanning the reviews and pictures they looked really good & low priced too. Indeed everything is best about the hotel from the staff, cleanliness, facilities, location other lodgers etc.I stayed for 9 days and didn’t feel like goin home at all !!! I reaallyyy enjoyed these 9dayssss. I will come back for sure…

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for reviewing our property. We are delighted to read of what an enjoyable experience you had. We really appreciate your support. Thank you for staying with us. We would love to see you again. Do visit us and give us the opportunity to serve you one more time. - Vedanta Wake Up! Hotels

Booked a room for two persons, turned out not available. We were offered alternative hotel or a private dorm for 700 rupees. Both alternatives were not really to our liking, but it was too late to find alternatives, and the staff was not very helpful in this matter. (Basically even though they did not deliver what we booked, we got the disavantages from it.) We intended to stay longer in a few weeks time, but with this experience we will certainly not return! No hot water from shower either.

Dear guest, Thank you so much for taking out time and writing to us. Your review is very important and we are happy you shared your experience with us. We are extremely sorry for the problems you faced. Your concerns have been noted. We assure you that right action will be taken. Please give us an opportunity to serve you again. We assure to provide you the best service and make your trip a memorable one. Do visit us again. - Vedanta Wake Up! Hotels

great location in a great little town. facilities were clean enough. we were there during off season so there wernt many people staying. once more people did show up the atmosphere improved, definitely not the fault of vedanta. definitely recommend staying here

Dear adrianlui7335 Thank you for your review for our property.It was great to have you at Vedanta Wake Up!.Our staff is determined to provide the kind of facilities are guests desire. We would love to serve you again.Please do visit us. -Vedanta Wake Up! Hotels

Didn't stay here, was not allowed to cancel because of some stupid policy.

Very very helpful and kind staff, a great location, wc In each dorm so keeps it all more clean. Definitely checking out the rest Vedanta hostels along the way.

Enjoyed my 2 day stop here. A nice and friendly stay. Good for budget travel. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm. Was fine. Got air con room for £3.40. Bathrooms are a bit small though. Overall would recommend if you want to be by the fort. Don't forget to take a tuk tuk tour for 50 rupees. They will show you a lot for your money too. Nights are great on the Porsche too.

Not very sociable, partially due to the overpowering noise from the TV in the common room. I tried turning it off when I was the only one in there but a staff member turned it back on. Almost no water pressure from the showers either. Beds are clean and comfortable, AC is left on all day which is rather nice. Close to the water etc..

All in all Vedanta Wake up is a nice and modern hostel. I just felt a bit uncomfortable because the whole community is very unpersonal. People just stay there for one or two nights without getting to know eacht other. I hang around with my roommates but it was hard to get to know more people from the hostel. There is one living room where people hang around using the wifi or watching TV - BORING!

What a great hostel. Extremely cheap, absolutely marvellous location (right where you want to be in the Fort, on the riverside between the mainland ferry and the Fort sights) and reasonably clean/good wifi/lockers! A rare place in India that's actually a proper multi-bed hostel so it's easy to meet other people and there is a place to drink right outside. Had a fun 2 nights here and would definitely recommend this if you decide to stay on the Fort side.

Great location, right in the heart of Fort Kochi. The rooms were decent and clean and the staff were helpful. I would stay there again.