Vedanta Wake up – Varkala Reviews

Helipad Road, Opposite Chempakam Super Market, Near Kochuvilamukku North Cliff, Varkala, India

The dorm rooms were amazing with all the facilities provided. I was amazed with kind of service hotel provides. house keeping is really good in performing their duties and the other staff too. The best thing about the staff is they actually make it a point to talk to every guest of theirs. The sight-seeing was good. Many places to explore and total fun loving journey and the most memorable one..

• 26th Aug 2015
  • India

I had a nice stay here, the location is near the beach and restaurants and the large grassed yard has a hammock to relax in. The dorm is quite small, and one of the beds had ants on it from the window seal. Vedanta is a chain of hostels and this hostel wasn't as good as the hostel crowd one I had previously stayed in (maritime in fort cochi), it doesn't include breakfast and is 50 R more a night.

“Budget hotels” - I have always chosen Vedanta Wake up as my hotel for my business trips as it takes 8-10 days & nights per year. They are very low priced compared to other hotels in Varkala with best service. They are great for comfort, cleanliness. The co-operation of the staff to look after your needs is great. They are always at your service. If you get some time form your busy schedule you shouldn't miss the Varkala cliff !!! Will surely recommend for the low budget and best service

“Tasty breakfast,Lovely trip”-- I reached the hotel in the morning. I was escorted to my room by the staff and was immediately served breakfast which was very tasty. The staff was very cordial and they helped me in everything as I was travelling solo for the first time to varkala. The location was superb and had really good beaches specially the varkala beach which was just 5mins away. The hotel has a peaceful lawn where you can spend your evenings. I stayed here for 8 days. Most amazing trip..

I went during off season (early May) so the place was relaxed and comfortable.

Cleanliness and budget is the USP. Check in process was quick. Staff was helpful. Rooms and bed was really nice. Loved pleasant environment. I fell sick due to the immense heatstroke but the manager sent a refreshing juice when he found about my condition. And that was of great help. Really looking forward to visit again. Kudos vedanta!

We visit Varkala frequently but it was surprising experience that a hotel of such warm hospitality existed in Varkala. We stayed in one of the double deluxe room and the experience was excellent. The ambience & hospitality is very nice. Food is of excellent quality especially the breakfast. Definitely looking forward to visit again.

Nice hostel, well located