Velkommen Backpackers Reviews

17 st 144 Riverside, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Excellent hostel in Phnom Penh, very good location and big nice rooms. Friendly staff.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Costa Rica

The staffs are really nice, funny and I feel very welcome to stay. If u need any info, the staffs are happy to help. I am happy with my room and the toilet. Will come back again for sure.

Perfect location, great staff, especially the laid back owner who is often around. Ask him anything!

I would recommend getting a room with a/c, I stayed in a room with only two fans. It was extremely hot. The staff is very friendly and helpful with any question or requests. I wished I had more time to get to know them better.

The hostel was nice to stay in - very empty but this just meant I had a four bed female to myself. Was good for a day whilst waiting for friends as I could see some of the sights like the independence monument - other than that though the tourist attractions are pretty far. As I was only for one night it was a nice area to walk in, discover great places like the JAva cafe/art gallery and generally have a nice time near good food. Not busy enough though so only stayed here one night.

There's ongoing road construction in front of the hostel so it get quite dusty, overall it is a good hostel, except they charge me USD9.50 for a bus to Siem Reap where I just found out it actually cost you just USD6

Rather basic hostel, altough its location is great, so central! Stayed in single room, without any window which didn't feel really nice. Shares Bathrooms was not very clean, there's sand everywhere in the hostel. Staff is very friendly and helpful. WiFi only works at the bar/reception. Think one can get more in PP for this money.

Thank you for your feedback, we do pride ourselves on a safe, clean & affordable backpackers. At the moment our street has roadworks with water pipes being laid out the front to avoid flooding. This has created a lot dust/sand in the area, unfortunately this has been unavoidable & sand has entered our bar area & bathrooms by guests entering. The road works will be finished shortly. We recently got our internet re-cabled to ensure we have a fast connection working in all rooms. Regards Management

1 2 Next » last »