Veneto Residence Florence Reviews

Via XXVII Aprile 4, Florence, Italy

Staff is friendly but they made me wait over an hour to check in. Rooms did not appear as they do in the photos. The bed was too large for the room, I couldn't open wardrobe doors fully. The shower room/bathroom was poorly setup, as I was showering the shower head leaked a lot, it was even spraying water towards the light which I didn't feel safe. Importantly there was no air conditioning, forced to open windows and I got bitten a lot by Mosquitos. Far too many keys to access building. no wifi

• 8th Jul 2015

I loved staying here! It was a last minute booking, but it was very close to the Duomo and the staff were very helpful and friendly. I stayed in a 4 bedroom private and while it was a little cramped we had a great stay.

• 20th Jun 2015

Very clean, very good location, very very kind staff :)

• 14th Jun 2015