Venezia Garden Reviews

Jalan Surami 55 Yogyakarta Indonesia, Jalan Surami 55 Yogyakarta Indonesia, Yogyakarta, Indonesia

The air conditioner in my room didn't work properly. I informed the staff at check out and they said they would follow up.

Great Hostel!!!! I stayed here for almost one week. Super cheap, nice pool and hang out areas in the garden. Breakfast is good and the staff very nice! The showers are clean and the beds good. Perfect value for money!!! It's very nice as it's very open, but this also makes it possible for anybody to walk in. Nothing ever happend during my time there but that's why I rated the security lower ;)

• 9th Feb 2015

My stay at this hostel was pleasant, however, we wanted to get information on tours and tourist points to visit and the staff was somewhat careless. One of the staff members was very unprofessional and didn't even sober up before trying to help us! Nevertheless, the location was great so we found a lot of tour agencies nearby that had better packages than the ones offered by the hostel and at a better price. As far as the facilities, they're clean and the rooms are ok, however not much privacy.

The Bahrain was very dort and the 8 bed dorm really noisy and in middle of the hostel so no chance to relax.

Amazing hang out area. Cool room. Staff super helpful. Room looked clean, but I woke up with a ton of bug bites and then my whole arm swelled up. Could have been from the train ride in I suppose but I don't know.

Nice place with a great pool and very good social scene, super easy to meet other travelers. The dorm is super cramped and its bathroom is a bit gross which is why I cant give this place 100%. Breakfast included is also a nice bonus.

Located a ten minute rickshaw journey from the 'strip'. The owners are amazingly friendly and helpful. They offer their own tours too which is handy. The lounge area provided many a good times with a great breakfast being offered as you need it. The gardens have a great vibe and the pool is perfect for swimming and chatting. We stayed in the bungalows which were nicely decorated and offered everything you needed. Would go back in a heartbeat!

Loved my stay here! Everyone was friendly and open, staff was very nice. I was in love with the kittens! Facilities were clean and well maintained. Would stay here again!

Average location but the anytime breakfast was a great bonus. Clean rooms with AC. No complaints.

Always a pleasure to be at this hostel. Its my second stay and I didnt get disappointed! Breakfast is simple but freshly made every day, rooms are clean and simple, the swimming pool is great for a nice cool down, staff is nice and very helpfull. All in all I was totally happy about it.

Ok Hostel. Staff was helpfull, but also wanted to gain money on their own tours in stead of giving good information. Tours were good though. Location isn't perfect. Quite far from malioboro. Some music in the common room should be nice! Dorms are good. Airco and clean.

Not much plug points in the dorm, need more for 8 people to utilise for all their gadgets.

The dorm, the sheets and towels were very clean...the adjacent bathroom not so much unfortunately. The staff is friendly, but it sometimes seems that they just want to sell a tour, which (at least the one to Borobudur) is pricier than elsewhere. Met a nice crowed there, though...and isn't that the most important thing? Free tea and coffee all day long, which is nice, too.

Great hostel. Lovely people, lovely atmospherr, good breakfast, comfy beds etc etc. But, two dorm beds are the same price as a double en suite at other guesthouses locally that aren't on hostelworld.

Venezia garden is very cool! Great place for relax and meeting people. Great atmosphere and staff

Not like the hostels around the crowded and noisy Molioboro Street, the location of Venezia Garden is more quiet and relaxed to stay. Also, we really enjoyed sitting in the wonderful garden and comfortable environment there. The The friendly staff are always supportive and helpful in both tour information and local service, and tour packages provided by this hostel is well-organized.

Very small hostel, only one dorm. Nice atmosphere, relaxing and chill. The staff is friendly, even though they don't really speak english.

Can't fault the place really, loved our stay here, clean cute room everything you could need, location was good, staff were friendly, calm peaceful vibe. Only one flaw, loud call to prayer can be heard four times a day, really loudly but I guess that's to be expected in a Muslim country. Would recommend and would definitely stay again.

View all Yogyakarta Bed and Breakfasts