Venezia Garden Reviews

Jalan Surami 55 Yogyakarta Indonesia, Jalan Surami 55 Yogyakarta Indonesia, Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Great atmosphere, very affordable beers,, near restaurants, a fine walk to major tourist spots, front desk willing to help with booking tours, great refreshing pool, gorgeous private rooms. Staff isn't always around when you need them and check-in was half an hour late after we already waited an hour (could not check in before 2pm, they said). Breakfast is simple but tasty and served whenever you want, all day. Overall, strong recommendation.

I really loved staying here and was sad I didn't have longer, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, the facilities were fantasitic and breakfast inc unlimited tea and coffee was available throughout the day.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

Nice hostel. Definitely enjoyed my stay. Easy enough to get there via public transit. Hostel had a nice atmosphere which was greatly appreciated. Easy to meet people

Very nice hostel with a nice atmosphere. The only down side and this isn't really the hostels fault.... Booked a trip to Denpasar via bromo. This mostly went smoothly until getting to Denpasar when a the bus stops 5k from the destination. A guy got on he bus at 1am and best everyone off. Luckily no one was seriously hurt. Just a warning to be prepared for this. He is some sort of taxi mafia. Safest solution is to get off and get a taxi the rest of the journey.

The place is excellent except for the dinning area which is vertical cramped and most of the time visitors are smoking which makes the air polluted.

The air conditioner in my room didn't work properly. I informed the staff at check out and they said they would follow up.

Great Hostel!!!! I stayed here for almost one week. Super cheap, nice pool and hang out areas in the garden. Breakfast is good and the staff very nice! The showers are clean and the beds good. Perfect value for money!!! It's very nice as it's very open, but this also makes it possible for anybody to walk in. Nothing ever happend during my time there but that's why I rated the security lower ;)

• 9th Feb 2015

This place is really nice! we met a lot of cool people here and did all the activities that yogyakarta has to offer with them. it's very easy to organise your trips from here! the hostel has a cool swimming pool and a nice chill out garden. the only thing that I would recommend: offer some more food besides the breakfast :)

My stay at this hostel was pleasant, however, we wanted to get information on tours and tourist points to visit and the staff was somewhat careless. One of the staff members was very unprofessional and didn't even sober up before trying to help us! Nevertheless, the location was great so we found a lot of tour agencies nearby that had better packages than the ones offered by the hostel and at a better price. As far as the facilities, they're clean and the rooms are ok, however not much privacy.

The Bahrain was very dort and the 8 bed dorm really noisy and in middle of the hostel so no chance to relax.

Amazing hang out area. Cool room. Staff super helpful. Room looked clean, but I woke up with a ton of bug bites and then my whole arm swelled up. Could have been from the train ride in I suppose but I don't know.

Nice place with a great pool and very good social scene, super easy to meet other travelers. The dorm is super cramped and its bathroom is a bit gross which is why I cant give this place 100%. Breakfast included is also a nice bonus.

Located a ten minute rickshaw journey from the 'strip'. The owners are amazingly friendly and helpful. They offer their own tours too which is handy. The lounge area provided many a good times with a great breakfast being offered as you need it. The gardens have a great vibe and the pool is perfect for swimming and chatting. We stayed in the bungalows which were nicely decorated and offered everything you needed. Would go back in a heartbeat!

Loved my stay here! Everyone was friendly and open, staff was very nice. I was in love with the kittens! Facilities were clean and well maintained. Would stay here again!

Average location but the anytime breakfast was a great bonus. Clean rooms with AC. No complaints.

Always a pleasure to be at this hostel. Its my second stay and I didnt get disappointed! Breakfast is simple but freshly made every day, rooms are clean and simple, the swimming pool is great for a nice cool down, staff is nice and very helpfull. All in all I was totally happy about it.

Ok Hostel. Staff was helpfull, but also wanted to gain money on their own tours in stead of giving good information. Tours were good though. Location isn't perfect. Quite far from malioboro. Some music in the common room should be nice! Dorms are good. Airco and clean.

Not much plug points in the dorm, need more for 8 people to utilise for all their gadgets.

The dorm, the sheets and towels were very clean...the adjacent bathroom not so much unfortunately. The staff is friendly, but it sometimes seems that they just want to sell a tour, which (at least the one to Borobudur) is pricier than elsewhere. Met a nice crowed there, though...and isn't that the most important thing? Free tea and coffee all day long, which is nice, too.

View all Yogyakarta Bed and Breakfasts