Veni Vidi Dormi Reviews

Nuhkuyusu Caddesi Balcilar Yokusu 69, Üsküdar, Istanbul, Turkey

I really liked my stay at Veni Vidi Dorm in Istanbul. I have seen several budget Hostels in Istanbul. Veni Vidi Dormi has really good value for money. Nice staff, who is helpful and interested in their guests. The location is very quiet and relaxing. This is really hard to find in Istanbul. If you plan a longer stay in Istanbul I would recommend to stay for at least three days. It is a good starting point to discover the Asian site of Istanbul.

Location is not close to anything. Owner acted put out to help, and was not very friendly. breakfast was underwhelming. Private rooms were high price with no towels. I will say the property was clean, that was a positive, just not a warm atmosphere and the host is not someone I would pay again to stay with.

• 6th Jun 2014