Venice Beach Hostel Reviews

1515 Pacific Avenue, Venice, Los Angeles, USA

When I came from Australia I was shocked how expensive this hostel is. But obviously this is quite normal in LA. I really liked the atmosphere in the hostel and the stuff is awesome! The location is top and even if your don't have car you can do a lot of things. So would definitely recommend it and next time I'll stay here again And they got free breakfast with waffles and eggs in the morning which is great!

Had a private room with a double bed. ...SUPER FAST INTERNET! The bed was average but good enough. An electronic Safe for belongings in the room. I would definitely stay here again.

Superb location- right to the beach and center of Venice activities. Hostel itself is a little bit pricy but economical : nice bathroom in the room and spacious room and common areas, free wifi and computers, free breakfast including tasty waffle, oatmeal, eggs and bread, potato dish and coffee, free rental body board etc. full kitchen and self cook/clean rule. the staff were friendly. Main door was locked over night and good security. I will definitely stay again if I visit LA

• 19th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Run down hostel needs a major revamp No young staff members No activities expect a morning run Witnessesed a cleaning member drinking Budweiser at breakfast Cleaning staff signed the sheet to say they had emptied the bin when they hadn't, the sheet says to check for bulbs out well they didn't as there was one missing our whole stay Good location and that's about it We liked venice so much we checked into Ssun and it was a much better vibe and atmosphere down the road

If you're seeking for the ocean, this is the best place. Still, combined bus and subway, you can reach downtown in 90 minutes. Safe area and safe hostel, not as dangerous as people say. The promenade is o street away with people having fun. Good breakfast and cleans rooms.