Venice Beach Hostel Reviews

1515 Pacific Avenue, Venice, Los Angeles, USA

Not a great hostel, but in a good location for Venice Beach. Rooms are a bit average, nothing worth talking about. Breakfast was good, with Waffles. Wifi a bit dodgy too. Prob wouldn't stay here again, but an okay place.

Los Angeles is large!!! so if u want to stay close to the beach, this might be a perfect choise. otherwise, quiet far away from hollywood for example...

Nice hostel, good location. But 42 dollars is way too much for a normal 14 bed dorm.

Very unclean Was in a good location

Traveling can often be expensive, so budgeting was key for the group I went with. We were pleased to stay at a below average place for the right price, however we attempted to stay an additional night based on the prime location but ended up checking out early due to the incredible disrespect the owner showed when we confronted him regarding a price that was quote by his staff and then over charged. I would not recomment staying here but at the Same Sun with a beach front view and great vibe.

• 3rd Apr 2014

Nice location. I was able to see the ocean from my double-bed room and it's very important for me coz I live too far away from it) free breakfast is also the good thing. I think that's the best hostel at that hood for this price. I've been back to LA in a week since I left this place and I had to found a place to stay again but there was no vacation in here. However I've found the hostel with the same price and it was much worse in spite of it was really closer to the ocean on the same street..

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Staff very helpful. Overpriced. Free food once you know about it. Smokers abound unfortunately. As a backpacker ok.

• 8th Mar 2014