Venice Lagoon House Reviews

Via Tenda 11, Venice, Veneto, Italy

Everything was great! Luca is extremely kind and helpful, he explains you everything you want on arrival and gives you very useful tips. I totally recommend this hostel!

Luca is a great host. He is very friendly and helpful, even when he had his arm in a cast (the poor guy)! The beds are super comfy and the kitchen is great. It's right by Marco Polo airport and only a 20min bus ride to the heart of Venice. It has a great wifi connection and is by a small grocery store and a few restaurants in case you need food. It's in a nice and quiet neighborhood. I'd stay here again if I ever return to Venice.

Very nice place, I had good time! Close to the airport, just a short walk. It has a common area with sofa, tv and a kitchen you can use. And Luca is great!

I just stayed there one night when I arrived in Venice. It's quite close to the Airport that's why I chose this place. I am going to stay there in February. :)

Great bed and breakfast, would happily recommend to anyone looking to stay in the Venice area. The host Luca is a great guy who sits down with you when you arrive and gives a detailed explanation of the town you are staying in (only a 15 or so minute bus ride out of Venice) and how to catch the bus to and from. Also a great 'homie atmosphere, we had a great time chatting with Luca and the other travellers after a long day in Venice.

• 3rd Jan 2014

thank u very much my friends! very nice chatting with you drinking a good italian Prosecco! ;)

My friends and I had just arrived in Italy for the first time and we could not have asked for a warmer welcome. Luca was very helpful in leading us to our next destination as well as brushing us up on our terrible Italian. Tessera is a lovely and friendly town and is on the way to Venice so it's convenient if you know where you're going (and you're not carrying 70 lbs of luggage -- sorry Luca!). We'll definitely be back!

• 3rd Jan 2014

Inconvenient location.

Hi! Your problem was to come back by bus late late at night. It was 31 Dec so pretty normal going to party all night long. But the "great" bus 5 stop work at 1.00am (1.00 in night) this is the reason why, I think, u wrote "inconvenient location". After 1am you can catch a taxi but I don't approve to say "inconvenient location" without further details just because no bus after 1am. My guests always come back before 1 because in Venice, such an historical place, there's not so much to do late at night

There was only cold water in the sink and only hot water in the shower. Besides that, the location and the place was perfect, very authentically Italian. Would definitely recommend.

Hot and cold water work perfectly. Only the sink in the kitchen has got reverse colors (red is cold, blue is hot) and I usually tell to everybody this info

Loved the home and atmosphere , thank you for your attentive care and nice welcome!

Luca is a great guy, very friendly and helpful. Always willing to give advice to his guests regarding transport, interesting sites in Venice etc.

I wanted to be able to go out at night and not have to worry about getting home, so this hostel didn't suit my needs. That said, I stayed one night and had a great time with Luca and the other guests. Luca's a really friendly and helpful guy, and the facilities here are better than most (if not all) of the budget hostels you'll find in Venice - which isn't saying much, but still. If you don't mind the 15/20 minute bus ride into Venice, then this is a great budget find.

A small hostel run out of the owner's house. It's great if you are coming from the airport, but the neighborhood is more like a 30 minute bus ride from Venice. However considering how expensive it is to stay in Venice, this was a nice price. The owner was very nice, and there was a kitchen to use if you wish to.

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts