Venice Lagoon House Reviews

Via Tenda 11, Venice, Italy

Handy to the airport and regular buses to & from Venice. Luca is friendly and helpful. Good value.

Perfect spot in regards to airport, a simple 30 min bus ride to the Isle. Clean. Really friendly helpful staff. Recommended

Excellent location, short bus ride gets you into Venice. Luca (the owner) was really helpful with directions and where to go in Venice. Would definitely stay here again!

It'a a good hostel and Luca war really helpful, and the place is close to the airpot

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Egypt

I loved my stay at the Venice Lagoon House. Luca, the owner of the house, was very friendly and provided a lot of useful information. Without his insightful advice, I probably would not have enjoyed Venice as much as I did. Furthermore, the small, cozy size of the house allowed for greater intimacy between the guests. One night, Luca and a couple of the other guests shared their drinks (including some really good champagne), and all in all, we had a really great time together.

예약은 했는데 버스 시간이 맞지 않아 못간 숙소. 취소해야 하는데 기간을 놓쳤음.. 그래도 엄청 친절하게 어디냐는 메일도 보내주고 버스 시간 묻는 내게 친절히 답변도 빨리 해줌.. 그래서 평점 100. ㅠㅠ미안해요 정말. 아무튼 숙소엔 안 가본 평가입니다. 참고바랍니다 ㅠㅠ

The staff were incredibly welcoming and very helpful with information about the city. I absolutely recommend staying here! It's a short walk from a bus that will take you anywhere you want to go, and the area is quite safe.

The host was very welcoming - offering a drink as soon as we arrived. The facilities were clean. The host provided clear directions to & from the property, which was most valuable for someone visiting a new country for the first time.

• 4th Jun 2015

Great Hostel, Luca was a great host. He helped me find transport and showed me around the hostel thoroughly. It was a very good experience but the hostel was a while away from Venice which was a pain. Thank you

Great rooms, great host!

Good place to crash before an early flight. Very easy to get to and from airport and the owner Lucas is very helpful with directions. Approx. 20 minute bus ride into Venice. Clean, small/cosy, a little loud at night as walls are thin and the front door is very loud.

• 31st May 2015

Fine, close to airport, good for one night stay.

Very friendly owner. Location in small town (15mins on the bus to Venice and €1.30) and a short walk from the airport. Only downside is if you are looking to party - this isn't the place for you - only 2 rooms. We got a friendly B&B without Venice prices and have already booked a few more nights.. Good wifi and we were not charged for linen as website says. Excellent location near airport and

The host Luca was extremely lovely, helpful and accounting! He made his home feel like our home. Very safe and easy to travel to the main island of Venice. We would define let stay there again!!

• 26th May 2015

thank you for your kindness ! it was very comfortable and even was so beautiful house. If I go to there, I will go to there again !

• 20th May 2015
  • South Korea

Had a great stay. Luca is a nice host that gave us an excellent overview of Venice, including local tips on places to go. Located out of the main Venice area, but a very convenient bus will take you right to the centre in about 20-25 minutes for a small fare - well worth the money saved on a hostel right in Venice. House was older but relatively clean. Stayed in the double room, which was nice. Keys to lock room doors and keys for entry as well. On a budget I would stay again. Thanks Luca! :)

The host Luca is super friendly and helpful in giving me the tips to travel around in Venice. I would say Luca's house is like many other hostels, it is clean, with facilities like free wifi, a pantry, nearby supermarket, hair dryer, washing machine. What differentiates Luca's one is certainly the excellent hospitality services which would make your journey a memorable one. Highly recommend for people who would like to know more about the Italian culture.

My husband and I stayed in a private room during our stay. The hostel is more like a house, but the man who owns it is very friendly and helpful. He was in the hostel and available most of the time, but at times when he wasn't around we didn't know where to go or who to ask if we needed something. The hostel offered basic services and is a good option if you're looking for something cheap and basic for a few nights. It's about a 20 minute bus ride from the actual island, but buses are frequent.

Great place to stay, bus was really easy to catch into Venice.

5 minutes walking distance to bus station and 15 minutes to the water bus sation, you can not find any better and cheaper place to stay around this area, besides of the cleaniness and good security. I am very much enjoy of my week long stay in Venice Lagoon House.

« first « Prev 1 2 3