Venice Lagoon House

Fabulous 492 Total Reviews
Fabulous 492 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Mar 2017

Perfect for the kind of stay we wanted! This is more like a b&b, with a very friendly and cozy atmosphere. My friend and I flew in during the evening and were able to walk here easily. Luca then checked us in and gave us recommendations for dinner. The city of Venice was a €3 bus ride away the next morning. Previous reviews are correct, the showers aren't great, but otherwise the beds were comfy and even our roommates were friendly!

21st Feb 2017
8.0

I enjoyed my stay here and Luca was extremely nice. There were only a few things that could be improved. First there aren't any lockers so I had to leave everything out. I'm pretty paranoid so it bothered me while I was in town. Second I think the broken toilet needs to get fixed. We had a queue in the morning for it. Other than that it was a pleasant stay and I didn't think it was that hard to get into Venice. The buses are frequent enough and cheap enough. I recommend a stay here for sure!

17th Feb 2017
8.0

This hostel feels more like an AirBnb than a hostel, but the facilities were nice and it was a good value for the price. Location wise it was a little out of the way from downtown Venice, but the bus stop was very close and convenient, it just took a little bit more transit time. We also really appreciated that they let us leave our bags there both before and after our stay. The staff was was very friendly and easy to work with.

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
31st Dec 2016

I enjoyed my stay in this Hostel, the Staff cares a lot about the guests and it is a good place in general. I'm not sure if there are better options for a similar price, but I do recommend this one.

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
4th Oct 2016

This place is a bit out of Venice but a super easy 15-20 min bus ride to the city. It is also conveniently close to the airport. Luca is helpful, accommodating and will happily answer any questions. The facilities are what you expect for the price. Overall if you are looking for a cheap, pleasant stay and don't mind being a little bit out of the main city then I highly recommend this place.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Sep 2016

This is a nice, relaxing, environment. The hostel is situated inside a home that is about a 20 minute bus ride from Venice's city center. Finding the hostel was somewhat challenging but once I was settled in, Luca (the manager) was very friendly and helpful. The beds were extremely comfortable and overall the living space was cozy.

• Eritrea, Male, 31-40
28th Sep 2016

it was an outstanding service.the house was very clean luka was very friendly and helpfull.i enjoyed my stay in that hostel.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
27th Sep 2016

Close to bus that will take you straight into Venice. Nice and quiet. Cheap and neat with friendly and helpful staff.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
26th Sep 2016

Great price and very friendly staff. Location is very handy just on the outside of Venice with many bus stops nearby for acces in and out and to the airports.

• Latvia, Female, 41+
25th Sep 2016

Kind owner, clean premises, quiet sleep, close to the airport, easy to find, well connected to Venice. Thanks, Luca!