Venice Lagoon House Reviews

Via Tenda 11, Venice, Italy

We were highly unimpressed by Luca's construction or work that he was undertaking until 4am. The loud noises of metal on metal and doors slamming were annoying, startling and not acceptable. The location not great but the proximity to the airport was great - this was well known and we have no complaints here as this was in line with expectations. Luca was nice when we arrived and provided ample directions to the hostel. Our 1 night stay did not provide us with rest before our flight.

Nice place to stay. Easy to reach Venice with the bus. Lucas the owner is really nice.

Luca was so nice!! The location wasn't all that great but everything else was fine! Great time there

Good location to get in and out of venice airport. We got here by car. Place is clean and the owner is very friendly!

We got to the city late at night and it was really hard to find the hostel, other than that it was good and the owner is really nice and helpfull

The owner Luca is very nice, helpful, friendly, considerate. He made our trip in Venice much better. The house is comfortable, I recommend it

The hostel is about 20 minutes by bus from Venice and it was a bit hard to find it at first, but the place is veru cozy and clean and the owner very helpful and nice.

Luca was amazing host and other then location everything was amazing.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Pakistan

well I stayed here for two days. the owner received me. he was very nice and kind, he explained to me the bus schedule and showed me the facilities of the house which are good. it's far from the Venice but convenient for the price . it's only 20 minutes bus from the touristic area. I arrived an hour early to the check in and he was cleaning so he was nice to set the bed for me quick and have the room. it was quite all the time so you can rest easily here.

This hostel as a solo traveler was really hard to meet people. It's not on the island of Venice but it's really easy to get to by bus. Unfortunately, when I visited, the vibe wasn't great and I found it really difficult meeting people in Venice. Nice enough place and Luca, the owner, is friendly and helpful

It very hard to know which bus stop to get off. The info. SAID "The stop before the airport" But how would you know which one that was . The other thing was, a map from the bus stop to the hostel would be a good idea because it is not obvious how to get there. Thanks to the tobaconist for giving us directions. It was handy to the airport for an early morning flight and that is the only reason to sfay there.

Good lockers and location and staff and kitchen facilities!

At first glance, the Venice Lagoon House seems simply a house, but Luca has turned it into a comfortable, vibrant hostel. The atmosphere cannot be beaten, and this can be attributed mostly to the host. The small touches really made it special, from the disco to the free beer. My small complaints are basically the bathroom should not be directly connected to the washing rooms, and there was occasional flooding. The wifi could certainly been better, and the house is still just a house.

Host was very friendly and helpful.

Handy to the airport and regular buses to & from Venice. Luca is friendly and helpful. Good value.

It was such a pleasure staying at Venice Lagoon House. It is outside the "touristy" part of Venice, but it was an easy bus ride to the city. Our stay was quite pleasant and Luca was so helpful, and he made sure we knew how to get around and best places to visit! I would absolutely stay here again. At night everyone would sit around the common room drink wine and share stories, so much fun!

Perfect spot in regards to airport, a simple 30 min bus ride to the Isle. Clean. Really friendly helpful staff. Recommended

Excellent location, short bus ride gets you into Venice. Luca (the owner) was really helpful with directions and where to go in Venice. Would definitely stay here again!

It'a a good hostel and Luca war really helpful, and the place is close to the airpot

I loved my stay at the Venice Lagoon House. Luca, the owner of the house, was very friendly and provided a lot of useful information. Without his insightful advice, I probably would not have enjoyed Venice as much as I did. Furthermore, the small, cozy size of the house allowed for greater intimacy between the guests. One night, Luca and a couple of the other guests shared their drinks (including some really good champagne), and all in all, we had a really great time together.

« first « Prev 1 2 3