Venice Ormesini Reviews

Cannaregio 1451-A, Calle Ormesini, Venice, Italy

I don't recommend this hostel which is so poor facilities like room, toilet, shower room and so on. But if you want to save your money of hostel fee in Venice, you had better stay this hostel. the owner is chinese and poor breakfast. However good location.

Great place, comfortable, helpful hostess and well located.

I feel a bit sorry for the owner - they seem to be trying. But the bathroom was sub-standard - a cracked toilet seat is pretty poor, especially when there is only one toilet for all the rooms to share. The hot water was turned off for the bathroom sink!! Cracked bathroom mirror too. Entrance to building is really smelly (I put my scarf over my nose every time we came in). Room was fine - large and light, but the bathroom and entrance left you feeling dirty. Breakfast was included.

• 29th May 2014