Venice Treviso Airport Bed Reviews

Via Noalese, 76, Treviso, Italy

I have to say it's the worst hostel I've ever been. I wouldn't recommend to stay this hostel unless you've got to catch a flight early in the morning. When I arrived at the hostel, nobody was in there, everything was locked and I was waiting for someone to come for a long time raining outside. Incrediblely freezing in the room all night and no reception no security during the night. Compared to this poor conditions, too expensive in many ways. The main door is always opened.

Just across the road from the airport. It can't get any closer than that. Ideal if you got a late flight or a flight early in the morning.

nice hostel, on the opposite of the airport...the staff was really nice, helpful but unfortunatelly he gave us the old timetable of buses to Venice center so we wake up and counted with our bus but there was no bus:( had to wait one hour.. wifi is not working in the room..,,otherwise it was fine

Cant beat the location, literally right across from the airport! Stayed in the apartment rooms next door which were nice, big and clean, but locks to the room doors were old school (can see right into the room through the keyhole!) and couldnt turn on the A/C so it was really hot in the room all night. The common bathroom was nice and the fridge was useful for drinks and food. Would be nice if wifi was also available in the room and not just the common area.

View all Treviso Bed and Breakfasts