Venice Treviso Airport Bed Reviews

Via Noalese, 76, Treviso, Italy

Just across the road from the airport. It can't get any closer than that. Ideal if you got a late flight or a flight early in the morning.

nice hostel, on the opposite of the airport...the staff was really nice, helpful but unfortunatelly he gave us the old timetable of buses to Venice center so we wake up and counted with our bus but there was no bus:( had to wait one hour.. wifi is not working in the room..,,otherwise it was fine

Cant beat the location, literally right across from the airport! Stayed in the apartment rooms next door which were nice, big and clean, but locks to the room doors were old school (can see right into the room through the keyhole!) and couldnt turn on the A/C so it was really hot in the room all night. The common bathroom was nice and the fridge was useful for drinks and food. Would be nice if wifi was also available in the room and not just the common area.

Negatives; if you like a bed and pillow like rocks this would be right up your ally, it is very noisy as it is on a main road and I had to access the wifi out in the garden as it didn't reach the rooms. Positives; the staff were extremely friendly, the location was fantastic and VERY easy to find, the rooms were simple and very clean.

I only stayed for 1 night. The perfect location (had a balcony with view direct to the airport), the friendly staff and the clean bed/bathroom. I was just a bit disappointed because of the wifi and the door lock. The wifi was only in the reception office and my bedroom was in another building, so I had to go to the reception office to get the wifi. And my bedroom's door lock was a bit old, I couldnt lock my door, so I had to move the sofa to block the door to feel more secure.

Very clean and quiet.

• 25th Apr 2014

Nor hostelworld, nor Venice Treviso Airport Bed hostel could help me change my booking, i.e. change from a room of 4 to two rooms of 2.

Overall, a very satisfactory experience. I have only two things to complain. I am taller than average (almost 2m) and my bed was smaller than it should (and the mattress was really too soft). Aldo the wifi signal in my bedroom was terrible. Other than that, location, staff, cleanliness... Everything excellent!

View all Treviso Bed and Breakfasts