Venice Treviso Airport Bed Reviews

Via Noalese, 76, Treviso, Italy

I have to say it's the worst hostel I've ever been. I wouldn't recommend to stay this hostel unless you've got to catch a flight early in the morning. When I arrived at the hostel, nobody was in there, everything was locked and I was waiting for someone to come for a long time raining outside. Incrediblely freezing in the room all night and no reception no security during the night. Compared to this poor conditions, too expensive in many ways. The main door is always opened.

Just across the road from the airport. It can't get any closer than that. Ideal if you got a late flight or a flight early in the morning.

View all Treviso Bed and Breakfasts