Venice Treviso Airport Bed Reviews

Via Noalese, 76, Treviso, Italy

Friendly service, wifi works well location very convenient! If I'm ever in these pages will certainly come back. Beata

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Poland

It wasn't really worth the money. Property was old, noisy (didn't hear the planes much though, just doors slamming, toilet flushing etc). It was clean though and the beds slept well. With a bed and breakfast you expect breakfast to be a thing and it wasn't. Girl who helped us was helpful but her English wasn't great, also, there was a mention of a pickup service on our confirmation, ended up waiting over an hour, to have to take a cab instead because noone was coming to get us.

• 20th Mar 2015

Really well situated for an early flight. And not si noisy surprisingly. The noisy comes more from the road than from the planes. Everything was clean, the room was big and comfortable enough. The WiFi didn't work at all in the flat, we had to go to the reception to get a working signal. There is one pub around, the quality is not there unfortunately. It's enough for what we wanted: not get up too early to catch the plane.

It was very cold in the room I stayed.

I liked it this time. I booked a single room but I stayed in a double with two beds, which is not bad for a hostel. The room was warm and clean. Although the bathroom is shared with other rooms, I didn't find it busy or dirty. There was also a sink in my room. The location is excellent: just in front of the airport, but not that noisy.

Arriving late at the airport, I was happy that I only needed to cross the road outside to reach this hostel. The basement reception was open and the receptionist was welcoming and ready to help with information. The room was bright, cheerful and clean, with towels and TV. Slight problem of drain odour after using the wash stand in my room (not noticed before using). It persisted and was later reported so, hopefully, this has now been fixed. Good coffee & brioche offered at bar in the morning.

I have to say it's the worst hostel I've ever been. I wouldn't recommend to stay this hostel unless you've got to catch a flight early in the morning. When I arrived at the hostel, nobody was in there, everything was locked and I was waiting for someone to come for a long time raining outside. Incrediblely freezing in the room all night and no reception no security during the night. Compared to this poor conditions, too expensive in many ways. The main door is always opened.

View all Treviso Bed and Breakfasts