Venice Treviso Airport Bed Reviews

Via Noalese, 76, Treviso, Veneto, Italy

We were very suprised by cleanliness and the room size. Everything was perfect,...any noise and a few steps from the airport. Right choice when you need to catch the early flight.

Literally right across the street from the airport! Made it super easy to get there since I had a decently late flight. Luggage storage was good because I was able to leave my things with them while I took the bus into Venice! Overall very good stay.

The location is perfect . The room is neat and clean. Though the bathroom is not private, it has lock and clean enough.

View all Treviso Bed and Breakfasts