Superb 155 Total Reviews
Superb 155 Total Reviews
Ventana Azul Las Palmas Hostel Located at Paseo de las Canteras 53, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria.
Spain

1st Apr 2016

Great place , great staff , 10/10

• England, Male, 18-24
14th Mar 2016

I will always have very fond memories of staying here. The biggest pluses are that it is right by the beach, the staff are very friendly (the owner did a free BBQ 1 day I was there) and the amazing terrace where you could sit and listen to the sea all day. It is quite cramped but the cafe next door is a good place to get some personal space. The bedrooms too don't have windows though they were never too hot when I was there. Overall, go there, you won't regret it!

Thank your for your positive feedback! All our bedrooms do have windows. But those on the groundfloor of the house only towards the "Patio". Thats why there is a good temperature and air ventilation as you said yourself. Our team is sayin Hello and we hope to see you back again soon!

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
13th Mar 2016

Will return ASAP!

12th Mar 2016

So amazing! I had such a great stay here and I recommend paying extra for the Deluxe room it is MORE than worth it. This hostel is in a great location, has many things to rent or borrow for the beach, tells you how to get inland and see other things on the island, and is very welcoming. I had such a great stay I would recommend it to anyone

Thank you so much! We will keep on working had to provide a perfect stay to all visitors of Gran Canaria & Las Palmas!

• Austria, Male, 31-40
16th Feb 2016

I just checked quite spontaneously for the first night after arriving - and I got much more than I expected: great hostel, super nice staff, cosy atmosphere, nice guests and the probably the best rooftop terrace you'll find on the Canteras beach. I've never had such a good value for my money! It was the perfect place to start my vacation and I suddenly wanted to book more nights - unfortunately it was already booked out for the next days. So see you next time guys! Muchas gracias!

• Estonia, Male, 31-40
16th Feb 2016

It's right on the Canteras beach! That's crazy! Huge rooftop terrace is oriented to ocean, so you can watch sunset or meet many nice people while having barbecue :) They have lockers, so no need to worry about your valuables. And they have also very well working system in kichen. Everybody has his own space in fridge and shelf in cupboard to store his food. Atmosphere is super cool and staff is friendly. Highly recommended place to stay in Las Palmas!

• Slovenia, Male, 25-30
15th Feb 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Perfect location near a living city area and a sandy beach, surfer's atmosphere, superb view from the terrace, and nice bed. Can't wait to come back to Las Palmas! :)

• Germany, Male, 31-40
15th Feb 2016

I found this place at the end of roundtrippin Canary Islands. Stayed there just for one night. I met lovely people and helpful staff and listen great stories about Gran Canaria. Cant’ wait to explore the island and join all the activities they offer. Too late for me! Bye bye Las Palmas! I’ll be back!

5th Feb 2016

I had a wonderful stay at La Ventana Azul. The location couldn't be better - you open the front door and you're right on the beach. I loved the social and friendly environment. Staff is extremely friendly, welcoming, and courteous. It's also very easy & cheap to sign up for activities around the island through the hostel. My only complaint is that it's possible to have to wait some time to use the bathroom, especially in the morning. I also took several cold showers.

Thanks for your nice & interesting feedback: we will add 1 additional shower & another toilet on the groundfloor at the end of February. So this problem will be solved for future guests. We will pass on your feedback to our staff who will be very happy to hear that. Thanks again & take care!

• Spain, Female, 31-40
5th Feb 2016
6.9

The best: location and the swidish staff girl. Very poor cleanliness The room tribidad veru noisy. Just one toilet and shower in ground floor? Very bad...

As we already answered to previous review: there will be additional showers & toilets added at the end of February: thanks for your feedback anyway! We have people cleaning the hostel the whole day through but I a hostel its always possible that in a certain point of the day its not perfectly clean. We have the beach 5 meters away from the hostel so you might have found some sand in the house :) Anyway we will try use your feedback to keep on improoving!