Ventana Azul Las Palmas Hostel Reviews

Paseo de las Canteras 53, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Spain

Their huge rooftop terrace with amazing ocean view is perfect place to enjoy sunset with good company. Staff is super friendly and the atmosphere is great. An Austrian guy, who runs this place, knows everything about the island and can suggest even not so well known places to go. This place is highly recommended :)

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Estonia

Even if I was travelling alone, the amazing ocean view from the terrace combined with the friendliest staff and guests made me wanna stay here for ever :-) :-) :-) Definitely CU soon guys!

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Greece

The best hostel I have been ! It has the perfect combination of all you want for your vacations: -Perfect ambience with a friendly staff in a open air terrace with views to the beach. -Close to the surf school and the surfing spots of the island. -5 minutes walk to the bus stations, where you can go to visit the rest of the Las Palmas or even other places of the city (The staff showed me several trekking routes to desertic beaches) -Very clean kitchen with your own personal space 10\10

A beautifull place with only nice people, out of the big touristic áreas, amazing snorkeling just in front , close to all you need for a nice stay. My opinión: Go for it and stay there as long as you can.

• 2nd Aug 2015

The room was amazing! The view was incredible! The only thing is that we could not lock our room, wich we would have appreciate. Also, here is an other idea: deals and information about yoga classes. Thanks a lot we enjoyed our journey so much. See you soon!

PERFECT location is an understatement! I've never had such an easy access to all the places I wanted to visit. Surfing, eating out, shopping ... not to mention the ocean view that welcomed me in the first place. FACT: There is nothing better than waking up with the sound and pure presence of the ocean, very therapeutic. Kind and very helpful staff, representing many different countries ,which just gives so much color to the atmosphere. Also clean, cosy, safe and relatively calm :)

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Hungary

My friend recommended Ventana Azul, and ohh boy I'm lucky. Happy and friendly staff beyond compare. I had been through a horrible 34 hours trip before I got to the place... The staff couldn't possibly have been more helpful. All my questions and requests were handled with enthusiasm. No surprise, I ended up extending my stay despite having other plans for the week, cause the people I met and the whole vibe of the place just dragged me :-) Booking my next stay is kind of mandatory!

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Hungary

Hostel was clean and very well situated. Staff was super friendly and you feel like part of one big family. I definitely recommend to stay in this hostel and relax there on their beautiful terrace.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Slovakia

One of the nicest hostels i stayed in so far.

Great staff and an amazing location!!!

Ventana Azul Surf Hostel is a perfect choice if you want to spend your days just a few steps from the beach, a location is excellent! The hostel has got a very nice roof top terrace, you simply want to relax there all day long :) The staff was nice, helpful and interested in making friends among the guests. As the capacity of the hostel is just 24 people, the atmosphere is very friendly, everyone knows each other and that makes this place quite unique :) highly recommended!

I could have not asked for a better holiday. Beautiful atmosphere, beautiful energy! The staff go out of their way to please the guests! Thank you La Ventana Azul!!

• 6th Jun 2015

staff must be more professional

At first I booked just one night in Ventana Azul, and I finally decided to stay the entire week because this hostel is the perfect location in Las Palmas for spending nice, sportly, and relaxing holidays just in front of the beach. The staff was really nice and helpful, they help me to rent a car and they give me great advices about places to visit on the Island. I also had a discount on surf lessons because the hostel is in partnership with a surf school. Amazing place !!!

• 2nd Jun 2015

Ventana Azul is a very funny place. I met a lot of interesting people from all over the world there. The place is beautiful and comfortable, and it's in front of Las Canteras beach! There's also a roof where you can spend time with other people for a chat and to relax. I like it a lot! Thank you so much for the great experience, see you next time!

• 28th May 2015

Great Hostel. I loved the terrace with ocean and sunset view. Amazing. I also liked that I could rent fun stuff like a longboard or beach ball for free. Nice to meet the guests and staff and at the same time it was also possible to work with my laptop.

• 22nd May 2015

One word. Amazing.

• 7th May 2015

Great staf, great place ! Definitely coming back

• 7th May 2015
  • Morocco

The hostel is the perfect place to relax, have fun and for having a quick surf. Placed straight on the ocean you never loose the beach feeling in the hostel.

I enjoyed staying at Ventana so much! Amazing staff, relaxed atmosphere and simply the best rooftop in Las Palmas. Good organisation in a very cozy and comfy house- this place is perfect for both backpackers and people who are on the island for vacations. Full recommendation. Keep up the coco loco spirit ;)

• 14th Apr 2015