Ventana Azul Las Palmas Hostel Reviews

Paseo de las Canteras 53, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Spain

Had an amazing stay here for almost three weeks. Very friendly staff, always helpful and really felt like home at this place.

• 4th Nov 2014

I only stayed for one night but I had a really good time. The people staying there were so friendly, and so was the staff. They have snorkelling equipment that you can grab for free, which is great. Also, the location is just perfect, right in front of the most popular beach in canarias.

Awesome hostel. Such a cool vibe. The rooftop is definitely the draw card, it's so cool. Awesome place to chill, watch people walk by, watch the surf. It's really like living at someone's gigantic house. There is a kitchen and a dining room, only a few bedrooms which are pretty squished in. The staff are awesome, just like your friends accept they have to work every now and then. Definitely recommend this place and would stay there again.

Loved this place. I've already booked another, longer stay, for December

Had an absolutely amazing time..... didn't want to leave! Highly recommend this place :)

• 19th Jul 2014

Very relaxed atmosphere.. the staff are hard working and very helpful . They have a private apartment over looking the sea ,amazing views,! I would recommend this to a small family .... The owner is a wonderful person , great to talk too . I had a great time .... I would recommend this hostel to anyone ... Great company if thats what you want . When I go back I will be taking the private apartment as I love to nap in the afternoon and cant sleep in a dorm to noisy for an old fart like me xx

The Ventana Azul is "from the people for the people" surf house. The vibe is extremely positive and loving. The focus here is to have an amazing experience while feeling at home. From beautiful ocean view BBQ, movies nights or tapas nights, the surfer traveler community is here is always willing to get something happening but still respecting those who wish to sleep. Tthe hostel is right spank in front of the blue ocean where you swim, sun bathe, and snorkel. A true hostel in my eyes. Thanks!

• 13th Jul 2014

great place + great people – thanks for this perfect stay in las palmas!

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Austria

We had an amazing time at the Ventana Azul, meeting and chatting with lovely people, chilling on the terrace while having one or two beer looking at the sea :) Thanks a lot!!

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Austria

I never slept closer to the sea. During the football worldcup we were watching the games on the rooftop while watching the sun go down in the sea. Perfect location, friendly and funny staff. I stayed in a 6 persons dorm and i liked that fact that each bed has a curtain for more privacy. Its a pity that the roof top is closed at midnight, otherwise it would be perfect to sleep outside! I will be back for sure. Special thanks to Marga, Hugo and Sofia from the team!

Very chilled hostel. Fantastic location.

View all Gran Canaria Hostels