Venture Hostel

Very Good 958 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 41+
11th Aug 2017
8.0

Good hostel. Would stay again.

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
8th Aug 2017
8.0

I stay for 2nights and I love it..very comfortable and the staffs very helpful

• simoncullen1996
  • England, Male, 18-24
27th Jul 2017

Nice little hostel in a overlooked corner of London. Perfect for someone who has seen the main sights in London before, or wants to stay somewhere a bit more authentic. Good public transport links but quite far from the main museums, sights and central districts for short-term visitors. Very very clean hostel with wonderful staff. Best hostel I've had the pleasure to enjoy in London!

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2017

The beds are soft and comfy there is free wifi very nice staff lovely breakfast and clean bathrooms. Will definitely stay again . Thank you for treating us well venture hostel we appreciate the care.

8th Jul 2017
5.7

We stayed for 1 night, however I'm not sure I would have wanted to stay longer. Very far from anything to do, and not in the best part of town. The facility was nice downstairs but the room was a sauna and there was no ac and a fan going. Staff was nice and let us keep our bags there while we were out, and wifi was good.

• France, Female, 31-40
6th Jul 2017
3.4

When we arrive by the restaurant it is a pleasant surprise but it is the only one. The room was ok, the toilet was so dirty that i went to the restroom, the common room is horrible, dirty with chairs that should be in the trash with just a microwave, no refrigerators all done to push the People to consume in the restaurant. The first day I was welcomed by a robot with a blonde wig, you probably have to pay a supplement for a smile The breakfast is basic with a horrible cafe

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Jul 2017

We got a free upgrade to a private room by chance. It was really nice! The bathroom was small but it worked great. The atmosphere was very relaxed as was the staff. The free beer for check in was an added plus! The staff was nice and helpful. There was a bakery nearby and it was decently close to public transportation. Very satisfied!

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2017

My friend and I stayed at Venture Hostel for two nights. The staff was very friendly and helpful and provided us with a custom map of the main attractions in London. They gave us clear instructions on which buses and tube lines to take and were very kind and accommodating. My friend requested soy milk due to an allergy and one of the staff members ran to the store to get some for her. The location is perhaps not the best, but I felt very safe at the hostel. Bathrooms/showers are co-ed.

• andreapibiri8031
  • Italy, Male, 41+
28th Jun 2017

One of the best hostel and best value for money in London

21st Jun 2017
5.7

I didn't have a bad stay although there are a lot of things about this hostel that could improve. For one, the showers only have hot water which was really uncomfortable and there's only three of them for the entire hostel. There's really no atmosphere; I got the sense a lot of the people in my dorm were living there. It's very far away from downtown London- about an hour by bus- and it's very tucked away and hard to find. Free breakfast was nice though and the staff was friendly.