Venus Hotel

8.2
Fabulous 23 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 18-24
6th May 2017

I choose this hostel because it's so close to the train station. Staff are very friendly and helpful, rooms are clean. They allowed me to shower after check out which was very nice because my flight was in the middle of the night. There was renovation work going on but it wasn't disturbing and loud at all... btw the new rooms look awesome and have a good view. I would recommend this place to everyone and definitely stay here again next time I'm in cairo.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
24th Jan 2017

Excellent location, close to train and bus station. Clean room and comfortable bed. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
20th Jan 2017
4.9

I saw some coackroaches on the bed while i was sleeping. The floor felt sticky despite the shiny glossing looks. The paint on the wall seems faded and cracks all over it. But, my rating for this hotel considering the costs is 6/10