Vertigo Centre Reviews

42 rue de petites maries, Marseille, France

Everything was fine but the staff were a bit useless

good breakfast the young woman who checked us in was very nice and helpful good computer availability good maps good directions fans good private room was nice (third floor) and quiet, we closed the window on the street and used the fan and the open door for fresh air and breeze

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

It's a perfectly good hostel. I don't know much about location (didn't see THAT much of Marseilles). While the room is fine, nice bathroom and stuff, I can't escape the feeling that it's kinda overpriced. I'm sorry, but this is by the station in Marseilles, not London with a view of Parliament or something.

Only stayed for one nigh because close to train station, would not recommend area for anything other than that. No lockers in room, but wasn't a problem. Recommend for one night close to station.

Just a place to sleep. Staff did not offer much assistance or extra help, the hostel was quiet, and nobody interacted. It is a three minute walk from the train station which was very nice. However, I was thoroughly unimpressed with my overall experience.

This is a very nice hostel indeed, however, it's loud at night which is disruptive if you want to catch a good night sleep. Moreover, I found a single private room with a bathroom (ensuite) a block away for 2 additional Euros. Do your research as it may not be worth staying here. If it were cheaper, it would make better sense. But for the same amount of money you can get so much more....

I definitely enjoyed my stay, it's easy to meet people and the room for 16 people is huge enough and not so noisy. Just one remark , no events are organized!

Best hostel I stayed in ever. The staff are what make this place. So helpful. Here, it is all about the guests. The atmosphere couldn't have been nicer. Made some great friends here in the short time that I spent - small bar, nice outdoor area to mix with guests, good space in rooms, clean, safe and not expensive. Stay here. That is all!

Hostel located next to the bus station and train station. Some rooms have key out but others have not and are open, everyone can enter. To use the lockers need to bring own lock. No kitchen but this is not very clean.

The hostel is nice and clean with great location ( minutes to train station and walking distance to the old town). Most of the staff were very pleasant to deal with and helpful. Unfortunately on my second day of stay, I woke up with a bed bug on my arm full of blood. I informed the hostel and washed all my belongings before I left. The hostel said they would take care of it. But before that, be careful of room K1 , the bed by the door right above the bathroom. Overall it's a nice hostel thoug

Good hostel, scary location for a single female traveller.

It's very close to the train station. I stayed in a room for 16 people. The room was very big but there was not window and not air conditioner so during the night was so hot and had a lot of Mosquitos. I slept very bad during the three nights that I stayed there. The bathroom was very good, big and clean.

Staff were very friendly

The hotel is fine for the price you are paying. There's no lockers on the rooms. The staff really helpful and nice. But i dont recommend people to go to marseille! its a dangerous city, on the streets you only see african and Muslim men, no women at all.

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

The staff was great and it was a fun place to hang out and meet new people! The neighborhood isn't the greatest, but it's so convenient being by the train station. And it's a short walk to downtown.

Loved this hostel! The area around it is a bit rough but the atmosphere, and other guests made it well worth it! Itian (not sure if that's the correct spelling?) and Stephane were really welcoming and helpful. If I were to return to Marsielle I wouldn't even consider staying elsewhere!

This is my third stay at Verigo Center and it as good this time. If you have to get up early to take the airportbus at 05.00 the loction is superb. Only a couple of hundred meters to Garesaint Charles!

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Sweden

very close to the train station, nice hostel. I slept in a dorm called L'église cause in former times it had been a church. This was really lovely.

Friendly staff, great rooms.

It's very close to the gare at. Charles.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5