Vertigo Centre Reviews

42 rue de petites maries, Marseille, France

The breakfast for which I paid 5 euros on the first two consecutive mornings was very weak. The personnel invoked the excuse that there were no orange juice and milk more, so we had to eat croissant with water (although there was coffee, tea). They should precis in advance what the breakfast would include precisely.

Nice and helpful Staffel,also the location is great. Perfect if you are arriving by train as it s in Front of the Main train Station.

The atmosphere there was really good, met a lot of nice people from all round the world, really gives you a very homely feel. The staff were also really great and friendly and of great help. I lost my RayBan glasses there and i am pretty sure i was taken. But overall the experience was great.

Nice hostel, very close to the train station. However, the neighborhood does not seem to be the safest, especially the walk towards the old port. I do recommend the hostel.

great place! the kitchen and common room were great for meeting people - everyone just started talking with everyone, on through the night. the people of the hostel made my stay in marseille unforgettable.

Well we loved the sister hostel close to the train station so go there.. We would DEFINETLY stay there again. This hostel however, is not recommended. The wifi was horrible everywhere. The kitchen was not well equipped, the chairs were falling apart. There were no lockers and the lady wouldn't even lock up our passports. The location is fine if you want to be close to the port. We stayed in the large dorm, which only has one bathroom. The atmosphere is strange. Would not stay here again.

Great hostel, funny evening, nice staff!

Stayed in 16 mix dorm: room comfortable size, clean, nice showers. Didn't feel very secure. Front desk offered use of safe to keep valuables, but would have been nicer in room (my lock didn't work on the lockers). Great location, across from train station, 15 min walk to the port. A bit sketchy at night though. Friendly staff, went through the map with me with recommendations. Nice common area, smaller kitchen. Recommended.

1 2 Next » last »