9.9
Superb 265 Total Reviews
9.9
Superb 265 Total Reviews
Vespa Bed and Breakfast Located at Via Maqueda 331, , Palermo.
Italy
Palermo 90133 Via Maqueda 331
99% 265
38.1182043 13.3598792
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2016

I had such a wonderful time at this hostel. Peppe and Chacha (the owner) were incredibly kind - when we checked in, Peppe sat down with us for half an hour to tell us all about good places to visit in Palermo and the surrounding area. He is extremely knowledgable and was always available to help. The hostel also has a great atmosphere. Since it's on the smaller side, you can meet everyone who is staying there. I highly recommend this hostel!

• South Korea, Female, 31-40
21st Jun 2016

My experience in Palermo has been excellent thanks to Cha Cha and Peppe's hospitality and a vast amount of information that perhaps only locals would know. Both Cha Cha and Peppe are so friendly and knowledgeable about where to have great pasta and pizza (and much more) and how I can effectively use my limited time in Palermo. The house was very clean and nicely organized. They It was just beyond my expectation. If I have a chance to stay in Palermo again, I would definitely come back again!

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
18th Jun 2016

By far the best guest house ever!!! I had so much fun!!

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
8th Jun 2016

I just want to tell that Vespa b&b was awesome. Because of Chacha and Giuseppe. Actually when i went to palermo, i had no plan. but chacha and giuseppe told me everything about palermo. They were happy to help me and made me feel free to home. If i have chance to visit palermo, i will definitely visit here. i also appreciate it to them.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2016

Lovely hostel! The hosts were very welcoming and good at suggesting things to do in Palermo. It was very clean and the security was brilliant. Would highly recommend staying there!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
31st May 2016

I loved staying at the Vespa B&B. ChaCha and Giuseppe, the owners, are so friendly and helpful They make your stay in Palermo very easy and enjoyable. The hostel is easy to find and in the perfect locations for seeing the old city and all the markets. The hostel was very clean and safe. Make sure to take the tour that Peppe offers, it's so fun and very helpful! Would love to stay again,

26th May 2016

Absolutely fantastic hostel experience! Cha Cha and Giuseppe are both so friendly, generous, and welcoming. Cha Cha made me fresh espresso as soon as I walked in and Giuseppe spent a solid 15 min explaining where everything was in Palermo and the surrounding cities. The 8 person room was incredibly spacious and clean. Cha Cha knew what everyone's plans were that day and created a family atmosphere. One day she cooked a huge shrimp lunch for two residents in the hostel and invited me to join.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
13th May 2016

Vespa was best B&B I ever had! Cha Cha and Giuseppe were awesome host. When I got there, Cha Cha was explained everything about palermoe and even best restaurants!! so if you don't have any plan or even though you have plan Vespa B&B will be perfect place. Also, every guest enjoy and go out together, so you never feel alone and you could make best experience in Palermo. Because of Vespa, Palermo is my best city during my trips and I never forget Cha Cha and Giuseppe! Thank you for everthing!

• johnnygreeney6955
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
11th May 2016

Giuseppe & Cha Cha make special to make all guests feel welcome & informed... Hostel is clean & spacious.... Enjoy Palermo!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
2nd May 2016

Giuseppe and cha cha are absolutely lovely and made me feel so at home in Palermo! I met some awsome people staying there also over the free dinner that Giuseppe cooked :). Highly recommended!