Vespa Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via Maqueda 331, Palermo, Italy

This hostel is lovely and clean, situated in a 400 year old building in a great location. The beds are very comfortable and the owners go the extra mile to make you feel welcome. This is definelty a well looked after and loved hostel, cha cha went above expectation with customer service, even sending me details of suitable transport and times from my previous location. Cha cha also invited me out for diner along with other guest which I loved. I highly reccommend this hostel In Palermo

• 20th May 2015
  • New Zealand

This is definitely the best hostel in Palermo. It is in the center of the City, and you can walk to the trainstation in 5-10 min. The owners are the most sweetest and helpful persons I have met so far in Italy, and they like socialising with the guests;making Them pasta and take Them to the best restaurants in the city:) They help the guests in every way they can.

Fantastic location and very friendly helpful hosts. Lovely large private room. Could not ask for any thing more. Would recommend always.

• 7th May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

I stayed in this hostel four days last week. I really enjoyed this place, you feel at home and the owners are really nice people. The location is really good as you are close to all the main attractions in the city. I highly recommend this place.

I really liked this hostel. The location is excellent and the building beautiful. Everybody there was really kind, always smiling and helpfull. I liked that it is a small island of peace in a city which is very buisy. Thank you all!

Great hostel in the old centre of Palermo .Great atmosphere, feels like home away from home! Easy to meet other travellers and is really brought together by the very friendly and welcoming hosts, who helped us find the best places to eat and go out. Chilled, fun and friendly with lots of good coffee! will come back again for sure. This the perfect place to base yourself while exploring Palermo, which is a great city.

Everything was very clean and felt very homey. It was great to have breakfast included - maybe a larger variety and fresher choices would be appreciated. The hosts were lovely and very helpful.

Owners were very friendly and helpful! Without them, we would've never have known how to get around or what the best places to eat at were. Cute hostel, great location. Palermo was beautiful!

• 18th Apr 2015

This place was the best ever. I recently said my stay in Rome was the best but I will change my opinion on that. This one tops them all. The staff do their best to make you feel like it is home. They take you to all the local only spots and my first night there they cooked dinner for me. They also provide the best possible breakfast every. It's everything you click ask for. Love you guys.

Second Home. Perfect mixture between socializing and relaxing environments sharing local feeling of Palermo made possible by friendly and caring owners, Giusseppe and Cha Cha. I was traveling alone but their company always helped me feel attended and local. They took me and other guests to local places including restaurants, bars, and football stadium, never made me felt short of espresso, and always helped me with touristic info. Vespa helped me discover great charm of Palermo. Will come back!

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Japan

I really enjoyed my stay here. It is a small, homely place that has a nice atmosphere. Giuseppe and Cha Cha really do their best to make sure that you enjoy your stay in Palermo. I will stay here again at the end of my trip.

The hosts were amazing-friendly, accommodating, and generous with their time in welcoming and helping you get to know the lovely city of Palermo! I was a singe female traveler and I felt very safe-it is centrally located, you only need to walk out the doors to be on a street with shops and locals strolling at night. The breakfast was very much appreciated as well as the atmosphere/facilities. Had a large bedroom with high ceilings and a balcony!!Cost was great for everything included! Recommend!

Vespa b and b is in a great central location to explore the sites of Palermo (very easy access from the airport and train station). My hosts gave me a very warm welcome and lots of helpful information so I could make the most of my time in the city. Great inclusive breakfast, they also cooked a traditional Korea dinner - which was a lovely surprise. The b and b atmosphere is relaxed and informal, where you can be as sociable as you want. Vespa is a great place to stay - a home from home.

• 8th Apr 2015

The hostel doesn't seem much from the outside, but once you step in, it is a beautiful space with even better hosts. Giuseppe and Cha Cha were two of the best hosts I have ever had at a hostel. They made me feel welcome and at home from the moment I stepped in the door. Centrally located, (not noisy) I do not think there is a hostel in Palermo with a better location. Also, their recommendation to go to Cefalu for the day absolutely made my trip! Clean, homy, comfortable and highly recommended!

I only stayed 1 night at the Vespa, but once I stepped over the door sill, I felt inmediately comfortable there. Very nice, friendly and helpful hosts (Giuseppe and Cha Cha), that provide you with useful information and probably everything else you might need. Clean hostel; located extremly central and is a perfect starting point for discovering Palermo. Even though it is located so central and I have spent Saturday night there, i didn't notice any noise at all. Highly recommended!!

• 4th Apr 2015

A very warm welcome and probably the best place to stay in Palermo. The hosts are very kind and do their best to make you feel confortable. They provide you useful tips to discover the city. The location of the hostel is optimal, as you have access to the main sights and markets by walk. The dorm of six person was cosy and clean (sheets and locker provided). We really enjoyed to take our breakfast in the patio and to share good moments with the other people . Thank you Cha Cha and Giuseppe!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Even before getting to the hostel, I knew I was in good hands. Giuseppe made sure I knew how to find the hostel and could reach him if I had any problems. Getting to the hostel was easy with his instructions, and then being greeted so kindly and warmly by Giuseppe and ChaCha when I got there was amazing. Even though my friend and I were only there an evening, we definitely got to make the most of it with their help! The hostel itself is beautiful, open and very clean, and in a perfect location!

We had a wonderful time. Cha Cha and Giuseppe were so accommodating; full of excellent recommendations. We will definitely tell our friends to come here.

i stayed at a dorm. everything was so new and comfortable. all bed have their own lights and multi-tabs are attached on the beds so i could charge my iphone, ipad, and camera at the same time while lying on the bed. it seems like they understand what people need. and wifi is faster than any other place, so i had no problem with posting pics on my blog. highly recommend!

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Poland

Amazing hostel! The host couple are the nicest people around and help you with everything. The hostel is absolutely immaculate and beautiful. The location cannot be better and I know because I have been to all of palermo. I was there during low season so I gave four stars only. Just steps outside are street markets bars and restaurants. Not to mention the famous Maqueda street which the hostel is located but without the noise. I plan to go back there after traveling around sicily.,,

• 8th Mar 2015