Vespa Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via Maqueda 331, Palermo, Italy

great location and very helpful and lovely staff. I will return the next time in Palermo.

• 24th Aug 2015

Nice old house in the middle of Palermo. Giuseppe and Cha Cha were really good and nice provifing all kind of information. Dormitory is quite spacious, but toilet is small. Breakfast is included with coffee, toasts, fruits... Good place to stay. I fully recommend.

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Spain

We can't speak highly enough about this fun couple! Cha Cha and Guisepe run a fantastic B&B in a very popular area of Palermo. They take a lot of time getting to know their guests and take pride in their beautiful city. We enjoyed a night a great conversation and wine out on their terrace one night and got to know them a bit better one-on-one. The B&B is very clean and welcoming. The shower always has hot water and the wi-fi always works! We stayed in a private room and it was great!

I book 7 nights and I spend one more day in private room because I fell in love with this B&B. I sure you this is the best B&B I have ever been during my traveling. Guisepe and Cha Cha were always smiling, kind and offer very useful information. The B&B was just like home; it was so cozy, relaxed, clean and also met lots of great friends and had awesome time. If you’re alone you will find the best friends. If you’re couple you will find a big cozy private room. Don't search anymoe MUST BOOK HERE

Brilliant hostel with the most accommodating couple to take care of all your needs! Willing to help with any questions and make suggestions for your stay. Location and security are fantastic. Very clean and happy atmosphere. Will definitely be back! Thanks Vespa B&B

This is where you want to stay in Palermo. Great location, best possible hosts, good hostel. Recommended.

This hostel was so good!!! The rooms were clean and spacious. Cha Cha and Guiseppe we're really nice and helpful and gave a lot of great, local advice! We felt like we we're at home

• 13th Aug 2015

We have been backpacking all over Europe and this is our favourite place we have stayed! The building was beautiful, the whole b & b was very clean and it was in a fantastic location. But best of all was the staff, Giuseppe and Cha Cha, they helped us with everything we wanted to know and were so kind- I was sick all week and they even made me lemon and ginger teas! We loved our stay here and would highly recommend it.

Had a great stay at Vespa BnB. It is located right in the heart of the city. Guiseppe and Cha Cha are amazing hosts who go above and beyond to make sure their guests have a great stay in Palermo. Cha Cha even emailed me with bus times from where I was travelling from to Palermo which was really sweet! During my stay, the neighbours brought in a big delivery of tomatoes so Guiseppe whipped up some Bruschetta and we all had a lovely dinner together. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Palermo.

The most welcoming, homely hostel we have ever stayed in. Cha Cha and Guiseppe give a thorough introduction to the city and its highlights geared to your interests and how long you're in town. They also often sit and share a beer with guests early evening and give recommendations for eating out that night according to your budget. They clearly love this city and want others to too. It worked with us!

Absolutely incredible hospitality provided by Giuseppe & Cha Cha. They go out of their way to ensure your stay is enjoyable and you get the most it or your stay in Palermo. Upon arrival they sit down with you for 20-30 minutes and go over an overview of the city and point out the best local restaurants and places to see. Absolutely fantastic and saves a ton of money by knowing where to go for great, affordable food. Would recommend strongly to family and friends! Thank you for a great stay!

I appreciated staying in this hostel due to its location but mostly because of the owners. A kind couple which knows Palermo by heart and also Sicily. It was a pleasure to meet them, share my trip (and food tips!!) and of course be their guest. I will definitely come back :)

Great Hostel, great host, amazing coffe. The location was lovely, right in the heart of Palermo, which btw is an amazing city and has great beaches around. The hosts Cha Cha and Giuzzepe were very helpful and warm, they tell you everything you need to know about the city. Very recommended.

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Kosovo

Gissuppe and Cha Cha are more hosts, than people who run a mere b and b. They make every effort to ensure your time at the hostel is an enjoyable, take an interest in you as a person, and make real effort to ensure you get the utmost out of your trip to Palermo, and Sicilly at large. Highly recommended, and will definitely be back.

• 27th Jul 2015

One of the most welcoming places I've stayed in! The B&B is an easy walking distance from the train and bus station and Cha Cha was very helpful with directions and timetables for any journey. Rooms were very clean and the free breakfast and kitchen facilities was great to have! The B&B was very open so it was easy to meet the other travelers. Would definitely come back again!!

Excellent and 100% recommendable place! Cha Cha and Giuseppe take great care of their guests and make nice suggestions for activities in and around Palermo. Perfect athmosphere!

Giuseppe and Cha Cha are great hosts and gave us great recommendations for our short stay in Palermo, made sure we got the best out of the city in a short time. Could not recommend them more highly.

Giuseppe & Cha Cha were so great to us! Greeted us so kindly and truly made us feel at home! They gave us a map highlighted with local spots that we took advantage of and really loved, they truly made our experience one of a kind. The atmosphere in the hostel is great and it kind of feels like one big family as even as people were coming and going there were many nights we all would go out as a group. Can't thank you enough!! :) Brooke & Estelle (Canada & France)

I stayed here twice and would happily go back. The bathroom in the dorm room is absolutely tiny, but this doesn't matter at all once you realise how great the host and room is. Though central, it's quiet and easy to sleep. Also easy to meet a great range of travellers. Thanks Giuseppe and Cha Cha!

Perfect stay there,good person good location,nice atmosphere,couldn't be better,the best one during my journey

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4