Vespa Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via Maqueda 331, Palermo, Italy

The couple who owns this hostel are true hosts who treat you like they would a friend. They take care of you and cook for you at home, take you out for ice cream and street meat, suggest day trips and excursions based on your interests, and generally equip you with enough knowledge about the city to make you feel comfortable in it. They even threw me a surprise party after noticing the imminent birthday on my passport when I checked in! I've never had a better hostel experience in my life!

I absolutely loved my stay at Vespa B&B. The hospitality level is off the charts! Giuseppe provided a detailed map with many local insider tips and he is always ready to make you a delicious cup of coffee. And cha cha is the sweetest. She even got a birthday cake, blew up 30 balloons and organized a surprise birthday party for one of the other guests. The location is perfect and the atmosphere they've created really makes you feel at home. Highly recommend!

• 25th Jun 2015

The staff there are the best than any other place. They were super welcoming us when we arrived and offer us nice coffee and useful tourist information. Even we only stay for one night, they really made us feel at home. Location was good, the room was big and clean.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • China

Excellent hostel, probably the best I've ever stayed at, simply because of the hosts. Giuseppe and Cha Cha are brilliant hosts who really take time and effort in looking after their guests, giving them an orientation of Palermo and telling them where the best spots to eat are that you would never find as a tourist. I really enjoyed my stay at their hostel, and highly recommend it if you're staying in Palermo. Great work Giuseppe and Cha Cha - thanks for the great stay!

• 13th Jun 2015

perfect location, great apartment, clean and nice terrace!! Giuseppe was so nice to give me a ride as well. you will feel at home!

Giuseppe & Cha Cha are great host. They showed me the places to visit on the map and explain in very detail. They recommend me very nice local places for lunch and dinner. Hostel is in a historical building with nice furniture and high ceiling. Location is great, just in the middle of centre and on the main street. I definitely recommend this hostel to everybody.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

Lovely location in the centre of Palermo with all the main sights a walking distance away. Cha Cha and Giuseppe are wonderful hosts, very friendly and helpful. Within the first 15min of my stay, I was already served a cup of good Italian coffee and briefed on all the main sights and places to eat, so I could make the most of my short stay. :) I will/would definitely come again!

I can totally recommend a stay at Vespa B&B. Cha Cha and Guiseppe have been very nice hosts and gave us a lot of useful advice and information. The room was very spacious and clean and all facilities very comforting.

• 31st May 2015

I traveled a lot around the World and i can say this is one of the best accommodation i ever stayed. Cha Cha and Giuseppe are very friendly, nice and open people, they like to give you a feeling like at home, in your holidays. They give you options for sightseeing, good foot and daytrips. I'll come back soon. Thank you for all!

• 28th May 2015

Fantastic homely accommodation in Palermo. Cha Cha was very friendly and gave us plenty of good advice about the area. Very secure and good facilities.

I loved my stay at Vespa BnB! I would highly, HIGHLY recommend staying if you ever get the opportunity, and of course, Palermo won't be the same without Vespa and ChaCha ! She was so welcoming, helpful and gave you all insider,s tips of the place. There is a great atmosphere in the house and we went dinner with great local food together! Rooms and bathrooms are clean and spacious. Cannot say enough good things about this place, didn't want to leave! No other choice in Palermo like Vespa!

Everything is perfect except the shower is poor.

I received a delightfully warm welcome at this B+B. The host, Cha Cha, was fantastic and endearing, and provided the perfect start to my stay in Palermo. Massimo Theatre, Quattro Cante and the Cathedral are all only a short walk away, with the B+B being in perfect location to experience the night life, without it disturbing your sleep. Cha Cha personally showed myself, and fellow travellers, the hidden gems of Palermo each night and treated all guests like they were family. A fantastic place.

• 21st May 2015

We had a wonderful stay in BnB Vespa in Palermo. We were greeted enthousiastically by ChaCha with a warm welcome and an up-to-date map of the city with tips for food en things to see. The hostel is clean and interior is modern and comfortabel. Breakfast is included and well stocked. I would definitely recommend this hostel for your stay in Palermo.

This is a FANTASTIC hostel/B&B: it's beautifully done, very well kept, spacious, centrally located, and, above all, run by fantastic hosts. Staying here and following the hosts' suggestions you will doubtless love your time in Palermo.

I had a wonderful stay at Vespa B&B! Giuseppe, the owner, wasn't there when I was at the hostel, but his fiancee Cha Cha received me and I felt at home from the very first moment. The place is beautiful, perfectly located (right in front of Club Rosso Nero, my favorite restaurant in Palermo) and the beds are comfortable. Breakfast included too. Recommended!!

This hostel is lovely and clean, situated in a 400 year old building in a great location. The beds are very comfortable and the owners go the extra mile to make you feel welcome. This is definelty a well looked after and loved hostel, cha cha went above expectation with customer service, even sending me details of suitable transport and times from my previous location. Cha cha also invited me out for diner along with other guest which I loved. I highly reccommend this hostel In Palermo

• 20th May 2015
  • New Zealand

Perfect location and very clean. 10 mins from the train station and is walkable to all the sight and cathedrals. Super nice host Cha Cha. I was impressed by her hospitality. I feel like visiting friend's home in Italy. She gives very helpful guide for Sicily and super friendly. I love this place and highly recommended. I will definitely come back here next time. Aici New York, USA

Cha Cha and Giuseppe are some of the sweetest and most helpful people I've ever met. Thanks to them I had a great time in Palermo, even though it rained.

If you're travelling in a couple and recultant to stay in a 'hostel' - don't be! This was much more like a conventinal B&B when staying in a private room - but better as it was smaller and more friendly than most. Anyone of any age could stay in this very comfortable and good value place.

« first « Prev 1 2 3