9.8
Superb 236 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 236 Total Reviews
Vespa Bed and Breakfast Located at Via Maqueda 331, , Palermo.
Italy
Palermo 90133 Via Maqueda 331
98% 236
38.1182043 13.3598792
    Rooms available

• China, Female, 31-40
16th Apr 2016

I stayed 9 nights in Vespa B&B, it is the best hostel I ever stayed! It locates in the ground floor of a 400 year old building in Palermo historical center. The house is very beautiful, clean and comfortable. There is a cozy open air courtyard, we eat, drink, chat, read and relax, great atmosphere! Nice restaurants, bars, markets are nearby. Giuseppe & Cha Cha are the best host ever, their recommendations rocks and give us a tour of the market! I felt home there and really did not want to leave!

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

Cha cha and Giuseppe are both very sweet and helpful! They tried to get all the traveler's together for dinner and recommended some very good places to eat and go!

• Colombia, Male, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

This Hostel is very safe and clean, we slept in a 6 bed room and even if i saw lockers we didn't use it (btw i think they forgot to talk us about them). Located in the hearth of the city, is easy to arrive from the Central Station and to move from the hostel. The Staff is very very friendly, Cha Cha and Giuseppe received us with a coffee and with all the informations about Palermo, they even advice us about the restaurants, bus and every thing to do in the city.

• delialihuan7097
  • China, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2016

It is a super friendly place to be especially for solo traveler. Cha cha always tried to set up people doing stuff together so you always got to meet other people. Giuseppe gave us a great market tour. They were really nice people I met in Palermo and were always there to help on any travel/sightseeing information. Thanks for the great hospitality!

• Spain, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2016

I had a great experience, Giuseppe and Chacha were very welcoming and had a lot of advice on what to do, where to eat, etc.

22nd Mar 2016

We were so excited to stay at Vespa Bed and Breakfast from the moment we read their reviews online. Giuseppe and Cha Cha lived up to all of the soaring reviews they have on HostelWorld. They were so accomodating and patient with us and made us feel like home. It meant a lot that they sat down to tell us about the city and the must sees and dos geared toward our preferences and time in Palermo. I would not hesitate to stay at their Bed and Breakfast again. I hope we will see each other again.

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th Mar 2016

Easily the best hostel I've ever visited! The hosts are incredibly welcoming and helpful, sometimes providing dinner and personally going over a city map of the city with you. I could not recommend this place enough!

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
1st Mar 2016

I got a family in Palermo. Arrived Vespa, they explained everything about Palermo, like a food, location, transport information,etc. Related about Palermo, even all about Sicily, you can get all information. They loved caring to People, always tried to help tourists. Even dormitory I used, biggest space of room makes me comfortable. location also perfect in the center of Palermo, you can just walked from massimo theater. I loved to stay in Vespa, due to them, I will come back to Palermo♥♥♥

• USA, Male, 18-24
28th Feb 2016

Amazing place to stay! The hosts are extremely nice and friendly and have fantastic suggestions for places to see and eat! Would go back in a headtbeat, easily the best hostel of my travels around italy!

• dooglemcd
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
26th Feb 2016

Nice, clean, comfortable B&B located right in the middle of old Palermo. Lots of space in the 6 bed dorm. The owners were great and very welcoming, felt like staying in a home! It was easy to meet people here as well. Nice breakfast on offer. Highly recommend it!