Vespa Bed and Breakfast

Superb 396 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 396 Total Reviews

5th Aug 2017

Great hostel! Giuseppe cares about his guests and wants to make sure they get the best experience in Palermo. Only complaint is the mandatory exit from 11:30-1:30.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Aug 2017

I really enjoyed my time at Vespa BnB. Pepe and Cha Cha were super welcoming, hospitable and were always more than willing to assist with advice on places to go and things to do, including local secret spots which were always a winner. I also met some great people here. The only drawback is that you need to leave the place between 11:30am-1:30pm for cleaning which is understandable, but could be stressful at times if you just wanted to relax. Nevertheless, I highly recommend and would come back.

• Lithuania, Female, 31-40
31st Jul 2017

It was great! Space is what I like and this property has plenty of it! I am definitely coming back.

• South Korea, Female, 31-40
28th Jul 2017

I stayed in the Vespa B&B for 3nights and it was perfect experience ever! Since this B&B is located in the center of the main street named 'via Maqueda', it is very convenient to go all the places, including popular restarants and bus & train station on foot. Additionally, its hosts(Chacha and Juseppe) are really kind and I was touched. When I got there, they gave me all the useful information i needed to travel Sicily. If i have a chance to travel Palermo again, i would definitely stay here :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2017

The staff were really friendly and helpful. They are good at bringing everyone together if you are a solo traveller. Close to the centre, plenty of places to eat in the area. Close to bus stop if coming from the airport or if you are wanting to do day trips to the beach. Would definitely recommend!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2017

Great hostel, but not your regular hostel. Felt so welcomed and like I was staying with family. Great introduction to the city with a nap and recommendations. The other guests were great and we went out for dinner together. Very safe, clean, and lots of coffee so couldn't be happier! Oh and the location is superb.

• berniebernzp8042
  • New Zealand, Female, 31-40
19th Jul 2017

One of the cleanest hostels I've stayed at. They are the most accomodating, informative hosts I've ever come across! I highly recommend

17th Jul 2017

Giusepe and chacha are fantastic. It's as if you are staying at a good friends house.

• lllinneap
  • Finland, Female, 18-24
14th Jul 2017

Nothing bad to say about this place. Clean, cozy and the atmosphere is amazing. Giuseppe and Cha Cha really make you feel at home, and their personal interest in every quest is something I've never experienced elsewhere. One of a kind place, highly recommend!

• Vietnam, Female, 41+
11th Jul 2017

This one of the best hotels I've stayed in. I booked the stay last minute and I received a quick confirmation along with a detailed email that gave me directions on how to get to the hostel from the airport. The rooms and shared quarters were very clean. Giuseppe will give you great options for dinners during your stay. He was great with making introductions to other guest so if you are traveling alone like I did, you will find yourself making new friends easily. Thank you Giuseppe & Cha Cha!