Vespa Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via Maqueda 331, Palermo, Italy

One of the most welcoming places I've stayed in! The B&B is an easy walking distance from the train and bus station and Cha Cha was very helpful with directions and timetables for any journey. Rooms were very clean and the free breakfast and kitchen facilities was great to have! The B&B was very open so it was easy to meet the other travelers. Would definitely come back again!!

Giuseppe and Cha Cha are great hosts and gave us great recommendations for our short stay in Palermo, made sure we got the best out of the city in a short time. Could not recommend them more highly.

Giuseppe & Cha Cha were so great to us! Greeted us so kindly and truly made us feel at home! They gave us a map highlighted with local spots that we took advantage of and really loved, they truly made our experience one of a kind. The atmosphere in the hostel is great and it kind of feels like one big family as even as people were coming and going there were many nights we all would go out as a group. Can't thank you enough!! :) Brooke & Estelle (Canada & France)

Perfect stay there,good person good location,nice atmosphere,couldn't be better,the best one during my journey

I had an amazing time using Vespa as a base to explore Palermo. The place is absolutely wonderful, with an incredible amount of hospitality. I would 100% recommend Vespa to anyone staying in Palermo.

• 4th Jul 2015

Excellent

Vespa B&B is definitely the place to be in Palermo. Perfect location, nice building, confortable, safe and clean place. The main point of Vespa B&B is the quiet and cosy atmosphere making us feeling home with a few friends.. Cha Cha and Giuseppe are amazing, they will do everything they could to make your stay as best as possible.. You can not be disappointed...

The couple who owns this hostel are true hosts who treat you like they would a friend. They take care of you and cook for you at home, take you out for ice cream and street meat, suggest day trips and excursions based on your interests, and generally equip you with enough knowledge about the city to make you feel comfortable in it. They even threw me a surprise party after noticing the imminent birthday on my passport when I checked in! I've never had a better hostel experience in my life!

I absolutely loved my stay at Vespa B&B. The hospitality level is off the charts! Giuseppe provided a detailed map with many local insider tips and he is always ready to make you a delicious cup of coffee. And cha cha is the sweetest. She even got a birthday cake, blew up 30 balloons and organized a surprise birthday party for one of the other guests. The location is perfect and the atmosphere they've created really makes you feel at home. Highly recommend!

• 25th Jun 2015

The staff there are the best than any other place. They were super welcoming us when we arrived and offer us nice coffee and useful tourist information. Even we only stay for one night, they really made us feel at home. Location was good, the room was big and clean.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • China

Excellent hostel, probably the best I've ever stayed at, simply because of the hosts. Giuseppe and Cha Cha are brilliant hosts who really take time and effort in looking after their guests, giving them an orientation of Palermo and telling them where the best spots to eat are that you would never find as a tourist. I really enjoyed my stay at their hostel, and highly recommend it if you're staying in Palermo. Great work Giuseppe and Cha Cha - thanks for the great stay!

• 13th Jun 2015

perfect location, great apartment, clean and nice terrace!! Giuseppe was so nice to give me a ride as well. you will feel at home!

Giuseppe & Cha Cha are great host. They showed me the places to visit on the map and explain in very detail. They recommend me very nice local places for lunch and dinner. Hostel is in a historical building with nice furniture and high ceiling. Location is great, just in the middle of centre and on the main street. I definitely recommend this hostel to everybody.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

Lovely location in the centre of Palermo with all the main sights a walking distance away. Cha Cha and Giuseppe are wonderful hosts, very friendly and helpful. Within the first 15min of my stay, I was already served a cup of good Italian coffee and briefed on all the main sights and places to eat, so I could make the most of my short stay. :) I will/would definitely come again!

It was a pleasure to stay here. Giuseppe & Cha Cha were so kind and helpful. It's also a great centralized location for getting around the city. Would definitely use again if I were ever able to get back!

I can totally recommend a stay at Vespa B&B. Cha Cha and Guiseppe have been very nice hosts and gave us a lot of useful advice and information. The room was very spacious and clean and all facilities very comforting.

• 31st May 2015

I traveled a lot around the World and i can say this is one of the best accommodation i ever stayed. Cha Cha and Giuseppe are very friendly, nice and open people, they like to give you a feeling like at home, in your holidays. They give you options for sightseeing, good foot and daytrips. I'll come back soon. Thank you for all!

• 28th May 2015

Fantastic homely accommodation in Palermo. Cha Cha was very friendly and gave us plenty of good advice about the area. Very secure and good facilities.

I loved my stay at Vespa BnB! I would highly, HIGHLY recommend staying if you ever get the opportunity, and of course, Palermo won't be the same without Vespa and ChaCha ! She was so welcoming, helpful and gave you all insider,s tips of the place. There is a great atmosphere in the house and we went dinner with great local food together! Rooms and bathrooms are clean and spacious. Cannot say enough good things about this place, didn't want to leave! No other choice in Palermo like Vespa!

Everything is perfect except the shower is poor.

« first « Prev 1 2 3