Vespa Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via Maqueda 331, Palermo, Italy

The location is perfect to explore Palermo. Giuseppe and Cha Cha are amazing hosts - there's nothing like arriving somewhere and having a local give you lots of tips. They helped me with my plans and the hostel is very social because of them. The kitchen is well equipped, there are lockers for everyone and plenty of plugs for each bed. Would recommend 100% and would stay here again.

The best hostel i stayed in ever. Giuseppe and Chacha are so amazing. They show you everything you need and take carr about the smallest detail in your journey. I will definitely come back there

Its one of the nIcest hostels i have ever been. I extended my Stay the Whole Week.Guiseppe and Cha Cha are very open minded and relaxed hosts;) If I Visit Palermo again I definitely would Book it again.

• 24th Jan 2016

Vespa B&B really was an excellent choice for us. We were warmly welcomed by the owners Giuseppe and Cha Cha, received a map of Palermo, including recommendations for markets, restaurants and sights in and around the city. On top of that we were given a sightseeing tour including a trip to the markets by Giuseppe, and also a nicely cooked pasta dinner for the entire hostel. Their hospitality definitely exceeded our expectations and we can highly recommend this place!

Position is excellent, was best staff. The hostel, too tidy. And very large and too good to stay. So kind, City and market tours that I did better. A description of City, completely.

• 11th Jan 2016
  • South Korea

Fantastic accommodation, great hosts who were both unbelievably friendly. Great location

• 9th Jan 2016

Cha Cha and Giuseppe are warm and lovely people, and when you stay at their hostel it’s much like staying in their home with them. They have great recommendations what to do around Palermo, and love to share them with visitors. I stayed in early January, so the hostel was pretty empty and the atmosphere was very relaxed. But anyhow it was easy to meet people, because of the common room and kitchen. The location is ace, the Via Maqueda is a lively, beautiful street! Grazie per tutti! I’ll be back

Giuseppe and Cha Cha are the best host I have ever met! You don't feel like in a hostel, but at a friend's house. We were treated like kings, he was very considerate about what we do, gave us very useful tipps, and he was always trying to make links among the people staying at the hostel, so that they don't hang out alone. The hostel has everything one could need and its cosy, nesty atmosphere will definitely have me returning there! Giuseppe organises cool city tours, check them out!

Giuseppe and Cha Cha were amazing hosts! They made us all feel welcome and really took time to explain everything there was to do and see in the city. They helped me search for bus schedules to go around the countryside and pointed some friends and me in the right direction for lovely restaurants. P.S. Cha Cha makes a great cup of espresso

Best B&B and best hosts in Italy. I really enjoyed my stay. Un abbraccio per Cha Cha & Giuseppe. Grazie per tutto.

• 28th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

I had a really lovely time here. It is centrally located, and easy to find and get to from the train station. During the evenings, the street the hostel is at becomes a pedestrian walkway that is busy and active, and the area feels safe to get around at night. The room and bathroom are clean; there is always hot water. No problems at all with Wifi. The atmosphere is social but very laidback too. Best of all, Giuseppe and Cha Cha are lovely and welcoming and so helpful. They make Vespa tops!!!

• 26th Dec 2015
  • New Zealand

the first time staying b&b for our couple, but it turns out we enjoyed more than a hotel. the owner of the house is really kind and informative about the city and also made us to feel at home. it is well located on the right in the center close to the everything; massimo theater, cathedrale, bars, restaurant, etc. the build itself is quite old and but well maintained and classic. Plus, the fast WiFi is all around the house. Palermo has a loft offers to enjoy. mostly food. Definitely coming back

The owner of the hostel are amazing. The take care of you and try to Held so far as they can. They upgraded me to a private room. The location is quiet central. 15 to 20 minutes from the trainstation away. My only thing to regrete was my mattress. It was lay down a bit.

Fantastic

Dear Cha Cha and Giuseppe!! Thank you for your warm hospitality!! I felt like home at your hostel, and people I met there become like a family. The hostel is such a bright and clean place and it's positive aura makes you feel comfy, relaxed, so you never want to leave)) You guys been so helpful with all your advices and notes, and made it easier for me to explore city. Location is just amazing(Main Street of Palermo). People, go and choose Vespa B&B!! Love, Albina.

Initially I booked in for one night which extended to two nights, then three and soon I'll be on my fourth night. Wonderful hosts who will provide an abundance of information for what you can see and eat in and around the city and across parts of the island. Would come again and probably will come again. I hear temperatures in December are pretty good here too. Hmmmm.... tempting :-)

Cha Cha was very kind and took the time to give me a lot of helpful information about Palermo when I first arrived. The hostel is clean, light and airy, and the facilites are excelllent. The location is very convenient and it was a good place to meet other solo travellers. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Cha Cha and Guiseppe are absolutely fantastic hosts. They are very well prepared with maps and information about what to do and places to see. The hostel itself is a beautiful old flat that is extremely well maintained and very clean with all the amenities one needs while travelling. It is in a very convenient location and within walking distance to most places including the bus and train stations. I would recommend staying at Vespa Bed and Breakfast and would positively stay here again.

Great, clean, fun place to stay in the heart of Palermo. Loved the innkeepers, Cha Cha and Gieuseppe, who were EXTREMELY knowledgeable about the city and went out of their way to make me feel welcome. Would definitely stay here again. Beware, though: like many places in Sicily, this inn had no air conditioning, which can be a bit of a hassle when it gets really hot.

The place is great! Makes you feel like you live in Palermo which is much more interesting. Cha Cha is always willing to help you out and gave us some great suggestions for places to go including a rooftop bar on the last night which is an absolute must for a vino or cocktail overlooking the city at sunset! Thanks for an awesome stay :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3