Vespa Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via Maqueda 331, Palermo, Italy

This place was the best ever. I recently said my stay in Rome was the best but I will change my opinion on that. This one tops them all. The staff do their best to make you feel like it is home. They take you to all the local only spots and my first night there they cooked dinner for me. They also provide the best possible breakfast every. It's everything you click ask for. Love you guys.

Second Home. Perfect mixture between socializing and relaxing environments sharing local feeling of Palermo made possible by friendly and caring owners, Giusseppe and Cha Cha. I was traveling alone but their company always helped me feel attended and local. They took me and other guests to local places including restaurants, bars, and football stadium, never made me felt short of espresso, and always helped me with touristic info. Vespa helped me discover great charm of Palermo. Will come back!

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Japan

I really enjoyed my stay here. It is a small, homely place that has a nice atmosphere. Giuseppe and Cha Cha really do their best to make sure that you enjoy your stay in Palermo. I will stay here again at the end of my trip.

The hosts were amazing-friendly, accommodating, and generous with their time in welcoming and helping you get to know the lovely city of Palermo! I was a singe female traveler and I felt very safe-it is centrally located, you only need to walk out the doors to be on a street with shops and locals strolling at night. The breakfast was very much appreciated as well as the atmosphere/facilities. Had a large bedroom with high ceilings and a balcony!!Cost was great for everything included! Recommend!

Vespa b and b is in a great central location to explore the sites of Palermo (very easy access from the airport and train station). My hosts gave me a very warm welcome and lots of helpful information so I could make the most of my time in the city. Great inclusive breakfast, they also cooked a traditional Korea dinner - which was a lovely surprise. The b and b atmosphere is relaxed and informal, where you can be as sociable as you want. Vespa is a great place to stay - a home from home.

• 8th Apr 2015

The hostel doesn't seem much from the outside, but once you step in, it is a beautiful space with even better hosts. Giuseppe and Cha Cha were two of the best hosts I have ever had at a hostel. They made me feel welcome and at home from the moment I stepped in the door. Centrally located, (not noisy) I do not think there is a hostel in Palermo with a better location. Also, their recommendation to go to Cefalu for the day absolutely made my trip! Clean, homy, comfortable and highly recommended!

I only stayed 1 night at the Vespa, but once I stepped over the door sill, I felt inmediately comfortable there. Very nice, friendly and helpful hosts (Giuseppe and Cha Cha), that provide you with useful information and probably everything else you might need. Clean hostel; located extremly central and is a perfect starting point for discovering Palermo. Even though it is located so central and I have spent Saturday night there, i didn't notice any noise at all. Highly recommended!!

• 4th Apr 2015

A very warm welcome and probably the best place to stay in Palermo. The hosts are very kind and do their best to make you feel confortable. They provide you useful tips to discover the city. The location of the hostel is optimal, as you have access to the main sights and markets by walk. The dorm of six person was cosy and clean (sheets and locker provided). We really enjoyed to take our breakfast in the patio and to share good moments with the other people . Thank you Cha Cha and Giuseppe!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Even before getting to the hostel, I knew I was in good hands. Giuseppe made sure I knew how to find the hostel and could reach him if I had any problems. Getting to the hostel was easy with his instructions, and then being greeted so kindly and warmly by Giuseppe and ChaCha when I got there was amazing. Even though my friend and I were only there an evening, we definitely got to make the most of it with their help! The hostel itself is beautiful, open and very clean, and in a perfect location!

We had a wonderful time. Cha Cha and Giuseppe were so accommodating; full of excellent recommendations. We will definitely tell our friends to come here.

i stayed at a dorm. everything was so new and comfortable. all bed have their own lights and multi-tabs are attached on the beds so i could charge my iphone, ipad, and camera at the same time while lying on the bed. it seems like they understand what people need. and wifi is faster than any other place, so i had no problem with posting pics on my blog. highly recommend!

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Poland

Amazing hostel! The host couple are the nicest people around and help you with everything. The hostel is absolutely immaculate and beautiful. The location cannot be better and I know because I have been to all of palermo. I was there during low season so I gave four stars only. Just steps outside are street markets bars and restaurants. Not to mention the famous Maqueda street which the hostel is located but without the noise. I plan to go back there after traveling around sicily.,,

• 8th Mar 2015

Thank to Giuseppe and Cha Cha. I don’t want to repeat what other people say, but I have to say something. Giuseppe and Cha Cha really made my trip!!! We went to Ballaro Market together and cooked all the seafood and also at night, went to Vucciria for drinks. It was really FUN. I don’t think it happens to everyone. I am sure I couldn’t enjoy that much in Palermo without them. Thanks again for everything!!

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

This is hostel location is perfect. the hostel is center in the city. And when i arrived there, they give to me the city map and explained everything that is important view point, restaurants, etc of palermo. The hostel is too cozy and comfortable. If i get a chance that go to sicilia again, i'll definitely visit to Vespa B&B. 차량으로 시칠리아 일주를 계획하였지만 Vespa B&B 조셉 사장님과 차차 사모님(한국분) 주신 정보로 Palermo와 Catania에 숙소를 잡고 주변 도시들은 관광했습니다. 여행 계획하시는 분들 이 두도시를 제외한 타 도시는 너무 한적하기 때문에 고려해 보세요.

Upon our arrival we were welcomed by the friendly couple and showed to our room. They sat with us and a map of Palermo and helped to show us the best places to eat, drink and sight see. Without this, we would have missed two of the highlights of our trip (Chefalu and the best gelato!). The room was perfect, exactly what we needed. It was extremely clean. I never had a concern about our safety or that of our belongings. Vespa truly is a home away from home! Recommended 100%

• 20th Feb 2015

Very homely. Giuseppe and Cha Cha treated us as friends and welcomed us into their home. We were treated with nothing but kindness and warmth from them. The location is amazing and right in the heart of Palermo, very close to the central station. They know the city by heart and will recommend some of the best spots for absolutely anything you are looking for. To eat, to see, to drink, to visit, whatever information you need, they will have the answer. Definitely one of the best.

Palermo is rich w/history, good food

• 17th Jan 2015

It was really good time with an excellent atmosphere where you can really relax and have a great time. If I would go to Palermo again, no doubts would go to the Vespa!

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Lithuania

Nice friendly host, nice building inside, height ceiling, airy.

Nice and comfortable estate. Good location which is in the center of Palermo and 15 minutes walk to train station. The owner of the hostel is very nice. He spent lots of time to introduce Palermo to me and the places and foods he suggested was really the best! I traveled 3 months in Europe. This hostel is the best.

• 13th Jan 2015