Vespa Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via Maqueda 331, Palermo, Italy

i stayed at a dorm. everything was so new and comfortable. all bed have their own lights and multi-tabs are attached on the beds so i could charge my iphone, ipad, and camera at the same time while lying on the bed. it seems like they understand what people need. and wifi is faster than any other place, so i had no problem with posting pics on my blog. highly recommend!

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Poland

Amazing hostel! The host couple are the nicest people around and help you with everything. The hostel is absolutely immaculate and beautiful. The location cannot be better and I know because I have been to all of palermo. I was there during low season so I gave four stars only. Just steps outside are street markets bars and restaurants. Not to mention the famous Maqueda street which the hostel is located but without the noise. I plan to go back there after traveling around sicily.,,

• 8th Mar 2015

Thank to Giuseppe and Cha Cha. I don’t want to repeat what other people say, but I have to say something. Giuseppe and Cha Cha really made my trip!!! We went to Ballaro Market together and cooked all the seafood and also at night, went to Vucciria for drinks. It was really FUN. I don’t think it happens to everyone. I am sure I couldn’t enjoy that much in Palermo without them. Thanks again for everything!!

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

Upon our arrival we were welcomed by the friendly couple and showed to our room. They sat with us and a map of Palermo and helped to show us the best places to eat, drink and sight see. Without this, we would have missed two of the highlights of our trip (Chefalu and the best gelato!). The room was perfect, exactly what we needed. It was extremely clean. I never had a concern about our safety or that of our belongings. Vespa truly is a home away from home! Recommended 100%

• 20th Feb 2015

Very homely. Giuseppe and Cha Cha treated us as friends and welcomed us into their home. We were treated with nothing but kindness and warmth from them. The location is amazing and right in the heart of Palermo, very close to the central station. They know the city by heart and will recommend some of the best spots for absolutely anything you are looking for. To eat, to see, to drink, to visit, whatever information you need, they will have the answer. Definitely one of the best.

Palermo is rich w/history, good food

• 17th Jan 2015

It was really good time with an excellent atmosphere where you can really relax and have a great time. If I would go to Palermo again, no doubts would go to the Vespa!

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Lithuania

Nice friendly host, nice building inside, height ceiling, airy.

Nice and comfortable estate. Good location which is in the center of Palermo and 15 minutes walk to train station. The owner of the hostel is very nice. He spent lots of time to introduce Palermo to me and the places and foods he suggested was really the best! I traveled 3 months in Europe. This hostel is the best.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Giuseppe and Cha Cha are a lovely couple who run the b

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great host! I loved the terrace there so much!!

• 11th Dec 2014

The hostel is at the perfect location. It is a beautiful apartment in an old building, all the rooms are spacious and there is a biiiig shared living room, kitchen and a terrace. The place is clean. The host puts amazingly lot of effort and has welcomed us very nicely, printed the maps of the city for us and explained where to go to eat, drink, what to see and so on. He also helped us with making some phone calls e.g. for a rent-a-car. All in all, a great value for the money, would recommend it!

• 7th Dec 2014
  • Croatia

Giuseppe is a wonderful host. Never had such a warm and friendly welcome. Immediately after your arrival, he takes colorful pens and marked on a map the sights and secret spots of the city. You will not find bigger hostel-rooms and higher ceilings than here. Everything was very clean and comfortable. The hostel is centrally located, perfect for exploring the city from here. There is no more to say - I can recommend Vespa B & B wholeheartedly and be happy to return!

Giuseppe really makes sure you have everything you need to explore Palermo. The rooms are big, comfortable, clean, there's even a kitchen you can use. There's only a small number of guests, so don't come here if you're looking for a social experience, but the value for money is excellent.

me and my friend had no idea about palermo and sicily. but giuseppe is amazing!!! he knows everything about palermo. he recommended us places to see, eat, and go. we saved a lot of time and money because of his suggestion. actually, the room rate was quite ridiculous. fist time we thought about staying hostel, but vespa is cheapter than any other hostel for two people. we could enjoy our privacy at the same time we joined the other people from giuseppe's the other hostel. just perfect staying!!!

We had a lovely time at palermo and especially thank to Giuseppe who was so friendly, helpul and lovely. He took time to welcome us and give us a lot of informations about Palermo, visit, bars, market... No hesitation...thanks for everything

• 17th Oct 2014