9.8
Superb 247 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 247 Total Reviews
Vespa Bed and Breakfast Located at Via Maqueda 331, , Palermo.
Italy
Palermo 90133 Via Maqueda 331
98% 247
38.1182043 13.3598792
    Rooms available

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
13th May 2016

Vespa was best B&B I ever had! Cha Cha and Giuseppe were awesome host. When I got there, Cha Cha was explained everything about palermoe and even best restaurants!! so if you don't have any plan or even though you have plan Vespa B&B will be perfect place. Also, every guest enjoy and go out together, so you never feel alone and you could make best experience in Palermo. Because of Vespa, Palermo is my best city during my trips and I never forget Cha Cha and Giuseppe! Thank you for everthing!

• johnnygreeney6955
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
11th May 2016

Giuseppe & Cha Cha make special to make all guests feel welcome & informed... Hostel is clean & spacious.... Enjoy Palermo!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
2nd May 2016

Giuseppe and cha cha are absolutely lovely and made me feel so at home in Palermo! I met some awsome people staying there also over the free dinner that Giuseppe cooked :). Highly recommended!

• kuhnchristian4700
  • Germany, Male, 31-40
24th Apr 2016

I love this place!!! This is the place to be. What to say, bed perfect, Giuseppe and cha cha perfect, hostel perfect. I met amazing people. The plan was to stay 2 night but I end up being there for a full week and I've could stay even longer. Ask Giuseppe for his Palermo tour. He will show u the city as he sees it. Also ask him for food and cha cha for the best gelato in town you want be disappointed. Again, I recommend this place! Thx my friends for the time. Finally I left this place w/

• China, Female, 31-40
16th Apr 2016

I stayed 9 nights in Vespa B&B, it is the best hostel I ever stayed! It locates in the ground floor of a 400 year old building in Palermo historical center. The house is very beautiful, clean and comfortable. There is a cozy open air courtyard, we eat, drink, chat, read and relax, great atmosphere! Nice restaurants, bars, markets are nearby. Giuseppe & Cha Cha are the best host ever, their recommendations rocks and give us a tour of the market! I felt home there and really did not want to leave!

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

Cha cha and Giuseppe are both very sweet and helpful! They tried to get all the traveler's together for dinner and recommended some very good places to eat and go!

• England, Male, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

The Vespa B&B is a fantastic hostel that is well maintained and has a very relaxed laid back atmosphere which is perfect for a traveler or a guest to take it easy and meet people. The staff themselves are brilliant. Cha Cha is a very friendly and welcoming host; well Giuseppe is a walking encyclopaedia of Local Palermo Knowledge that can guide you to all of the best places whether for food or in my case stationary! Has an experienced traveler I would highly recommend this hostel.

• Colombia, Male, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

This Hostel is very safe and clean, we slept in a 6 bed room and even if i saw lockers we didn't use it (btw i think they forgot to talk us about them). Located in the hearth of the city, is easy to arrive from the Central Station and to move from the hostel. The Staff is very very friendly, Cha Cha and Giuseppe received us with a coffee and with all the informations about Palermo, they even advice us about the restaurants, bus and every thing to do in the city.

• delialihuan7097
  • China, Female, 25-30
26th Mar 2016

It is a super friendly place to be especially for solo traveler. Cha cha always tried to set up people doing stuff together so you always got to meet other people. Giuseppe gave us a great market tour. They were really nice people I met in Palermo and were always there to help on any travel/sightseeing information. Thanks for the great hospitality!

• Spain, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2016

I had a great experience, Giuseppe and Chacha were very welcoming and had a lot of advice on what to do, where to eat, etc.