Via Augusta - Paseo Bonanova Reviews

Via Augusta, Paseo Bonanova., Barcelona, Spain

Really nice shared flat in nice neighborhood. The flatmates are really nice persons! You receive the keys not at the flat, but at the office in city center. Afterwards one guide will bring you to the apartment and give the keys. This was really good service, because the Barcelona metro system is on the first view kind messi ... The value for money was great! I can really recommend this room!

The standard of room I was shown to is the lowest level of accommodation that I have ever seen, I thought I was being shown the closet...I actually had to ask 'Where is the room?' The door into the room was not even a full size door, it wasn't painted and was made of chipboard or some other cheap material, the room itself was tiny and narrow, they managed to fit a double bed inside which for some reason was on stilts at head height. There were no windows. Curiously this was a ''DELUXE'' room!!!

← Back to search results