Via Augusta - Paseo Bonanova Reviews

Via Augusta, Paseo Bonanova., Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

The standard of room I was shown to is the lowest level of accommodation that I have ever seen, I thought I was being shown the closet...I actually had to ask 'Where is the room?' The door into the room was not even a full size door, it wasn't painted and was made of chipboard or some other cheap material, the room itself was tiny and narrow, they managed to fit a double bed inside which for some reason was on stilts at head height. There were no windows. Curiously this was a ''DELUXE'' room!!!

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts