Via Limehouse

Great location for docklands area & DLR Nice rooms & common areas

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017
6.0

I thought this hostel was very dirty, I dreaded needing to go to the toilet because they were often blocked and the dorm room had dirty plates and empty cider cans in it. I got kept awake on my first night by some guy (I assumed he was a long-term guest as his bed had bags of food next to it) eating dorritos and caramel peanuts in his bed at 3am.

14th Apr 2017

5 mins from DLR and a night bus stops right outside (N551) so it was easy to get in and out. There are loads of showers and bathrooms around. Check in and out was straight forward and the bed was comfortable with a powersocket and USB charger beside each bed which was very handy. I would happily stay here again, it met my needs well.

• New Zealand, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Apr 2017
4.6

I was extremely disappointed due to: - The photos are not an adequate representation of the hostel itself - We asked to move rooms because our original 12 bed dorm's bunks were crammed, had no ventilation, smelt terrible and other patrons stuff was everywhere due to lack of storage space - The staff were abrupt in most interactions with us - The kitchen was in horrific condition, we were told by the staff members that it was not their responsibility to monitor the cleanliness of the kitchen

• sheeeila5378
  • Canada, Female, 41+
12th Apr 2017
8.0

Very nice staff and very affordable. Comfy beds with clean white linen and duvets. Location sufficiently convenient to access city easily by train or bus. Extremely tiny dorm rooms -- en suite shower too small to use, and en suite bathroom not cleaned in the week I was there. Having said that, the shared showers were fine to use.

11th Apr 2017

I booked via Hostelworld app. Later I wanted to change my booking, in terms it says go to app and click change booking but there was nothing like that to click on. When I Called Hostel world it was only machine talking and said to contact the hostel, however hostel reception Said to contact Hostelworld...

• Malta, Male, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

My first time in a hostel in London and it was great. The hostel had a great vibe to it and the look was modern and clean. The only sort of bad thing was the fact that there was only one common room in the building but Billy the manager told me they are making a roof terrace for the summer. The bar was a nice touch and the range of drinks good. There was a cool craft beer range from Scotland that tasted great, I think it was called Harvistoun or something like that.

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2017

Stayed in a 12 bed multi dorm that was full and a bit warm at night but then I only slept there for a couple of hours. There are no lockers in the room so did not leave things there, lockers are £2.50 for rental. The housekeeping girl was very good at cleaning and was done with the room in a flash. Rebecca on reception had some really good ideas of tourist things to do and offered to show me where to buy tickets for the theatre in Leicester Square.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
10th Apr 2017

Had a great time at Via Hostel in Limehouse when I stayed there on Monday. The place was a bit out of the way by bus but trains very close. The guest kitchen was small but had what I wanted so making nice food was easy. The lounge was very nice and busy in the evening so made it great to chat with random people. Madelina and Egle made me feel at home as a single female traveller to London. Had fun in Shoreditch at Box Park, lots of shopping.

• Morocco, Male, 25-30
10th Apr 2017

My first time to London and it was super cool. Had a fun time with some new friends and explored the crazy place Camden Town! Hostel was very nice and the team was friendly and good. Room was a bit full but I made met lots of new people.