Via Limehouse

• kerrickmichael
  • USA, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2017
8.0

I felt safe leaving my bags in my room - only one other person in my 4 person room. Staff was quite accommodating, but I soon realized I was paying quite a bit more for beer or snacks at the hostel instead of going down to an off license...the only negative thing about the place was the lack of air conditioning (with the exception of the lounge) which made I nearly impossible to sleep unless I was drunk lol. Super cool area, just a minute walk to the Limehouse station and a cool cafe.

• Indonesia, Female, 18-24
8.0

I stay for a night here, location is good it is near the bus stop and train station, the room is small, there is only a little space left for my small luggage. The receptionist is nice and helpful.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7.7

The location was very close to the DLR so it was easy to hop on the tube. The rooms get incredibly hot and you sweat quite a lot when you're in there. Other for that, it was a good place.

• Romania, Male, 31-40
5.4

The rooms are very small for 12 people to sleep in.there is no air to breath and only one bathroom for that room.even the windows are to high and can't open them fully.the beds are shaking so when someone is moving into it wake up the entire row.

• South Africa, Male, 31-40
15th Jun 2017

Love via limehouse hostel best experiences

• Thailand, Female, 25-30
14th Jun 2017
7.1

Too small

14th Jun 2017

This hostel had everything I needed for my 1 night stay in London. It's near the DLR train which was very convenient for me to get me to work in the morning. Very clean, comfortable beds. I stayed in a 12 bed dorm with an ensuite bathroom. Only downside when in the bathroom the motion sensor light goes off so you have to wave your hand to turn light back on mid showering.

• South Africa, Male, 41+
8th Jun 2017
6.0

As indicated above, I felt positively about the level of security, the friendliness of the staff, and certainly the cleanliness of the room and the living area in general. However, I felt the accommodation did not live up to the money paid for it. Neither did the common area. Though clean, both were unwelcoming. It was Spartan and cold-spirited. I felt instantly l should spend as little time as possible in the room, that it was no more than a place to sleep at the end of a day.

7th Jun 2017
8.0

The hostel is quite good, good staff, clean showers and toilets. Kitchen is reasonable, though not much pans to cook with. Security is adequate and location is not too bad. I can recommend this place. Will definitely use again.

• fjasantos
  • Portugal, Male, 31-40
7th Jun 2017
7.7

Excellent Wi-Fi. The best I have ever used in any hostel in London. Very helpful staff. This will be my hostel of choice from now on, just because the Wi-fi is so good.