Via Limehouse

Very Good 671 Total Reviews
Very Good 671 Total Reviews

• Malta, Male, 18-24
21st Aug 2017

I booked this hostel for 1 night i was meeting friends, staff from reception were very friendly check in was quick, the hostel is clean I liked the big gardens. I recommend this hostel very much

• tonilynn2914
  • England, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2017
7.7

Good hostel in a decent area, 5-10 minute walk from Limehouse station with great access to underground routes. Only disadvantage was that I paid for the best room I could get, ensuite with minimum people sharing and it was the smallest room I had ever been in. I could barely walk between the beds and climb up the ladder. This would not have been suitable for anybody large as I'm petite and it was a tight squeeze.

• Morocco, Male, 25-30
20th Aug 2017

Took a chance and stopped of at this hostel and some of the reviews are a bit over the top. Yes it is a relative small hostel and a bit out of the centre but it is exactly what you need for a short stay. There was a guy called Martin playing guitar in the common room on Thursday and it was nice. I saw some older people but they kept to them selves and did not bother anyone. The hostel does seem to have kids groups staying there so it got a bit messy with showers in the morning.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
19th Aug 2017

Via hostel Limehouse was a lovely choice, i came with friends to see a show and we enjoyed it a lot, great welcome when we arrive, it was clean easy location to get to the show. When we come back to London we will book it again. Thank you

• Germany, Female, 25-30
18th Aug 2017

I stayed in Via Hostel Limehouse it is a lovely hostel, Thank you to the reception team for being so welcoming when i arrive. It has great atmosphere you can buy a drink and they have games in the common areas it was great fun. The hostel is clean and well managed...

• Sweden, Male, 31-40
18th Aug 2017

I came to London for a party of a friend and booked Via hostel Limehouse, great location, clean welcoming staff I would like to thank Rebecca on reception !!! I recommend this hostel its fun!!!

• England, Female, 31-40
18th Aug 2017

I needed a place to stay as i came to London for a show, this hostel is in a great location easy to get to central London, it has great atmosphere, very friendly and welcoming staff, rooms are clean, Lockers and great sitting and games area. I will defiantly come back

5.4

Overall, very disappointing in terms of location and area the hostel is in. The atmosphere is not brilliant, they do not serve alcohol after 11.pm and they charge you for lockers. The toilets could have been cleaner; but this is far from the worst hostel i have stayed in London. It is a mostly modern place. Might stay again for convenience.

• Wales, Female, 18-24
7.1

Over all it was a decent stay, not bad for the price, beam near the curtain rail was falling apart, no bin was in the room, hairs left on the toilet lid, no soap in the room (completely understandable though) plenty of plug sockets though, it was ok to be fair

• lilymcvetty283587
  • USA, Female, 18-24
5.1

It was difficult locating this hostel. Luckily I called and a sweet guy at the reception desk helped me find it. While he was very kind and welcoming, the rest of Via Limehouse was not. The beds are made of cheap, creeky metal with thin mattresses and pillows. The walls were very thin. Thus, I could hear all the people partying until midnight. The bathroom didn't have toliet paper. I didn't want to shower there because it smelt bad. Wouldn't suggest this place, sorry.