Via London

Very Good 225 Total Reviews
Very Good 225 Total Reviews

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
18th Aug 2017

Came to London to go to a show and booked This hostel, i liked the gardens it was clean, well managed and very friendly staff. I will recommend this hostel

• Zambia, Male, 18-24
18th Aug 2017

I booked this hostel and i am glad i did it was clean, staff were friendly I especially loved the garden. I liked the fact they had a guest kitchen and i met a lot of friendly people. I will come back when i visit London again

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2017

I needed to stay in London for 1 night so i booked Via hostel in Lewisham I was pleasantly surprised the hostel was clean, staff very friendly I felt safe and I loved the garden. I will defiantly return to this hostel when i come back to London.

• Spain, Female, 31-40
17th Aug 2017

I came to london for a weekend and i booked this hostel, it was clean, felt safe friendly staff very welcoming and i love the gardens. I recommend this hostel it is lovely

• Brazil, Female, 41+
16th Aug 2017

I visited London to see some family, I booked this hostel i was not sure but when i arrive the welcome was so so nice and everyone was so friendly, the place in clean, very nice people, they have lovely big garden and a guest kitchen which is always good. I will defiantly come back to this hostel

• Israel, Male, 31-40
16th Aug 2017

I came to London to meet with some friends, the hostel was clean, very welcoming staff, a special thank you to Viviana at reception!! I met lovely people in the hostel which were guests as well... I will recommend this hostel it was great.

• Vietnam, Female, 18-24
5th Aug 2017
6.0

The hostel is quite clean and modern. There seem to be quite a few sketchy people lingering around the premises. As a single female traveler, I was weirded out by the numerous older males around the hostel. In my mind, hostels are usually for young travelers but maybe I'm wrong... Because of the low prices, maybe there is a wide variety of residents at this hostel from young kids at camp traveling in groups to older men in between odd jobs. Very nice and spacious garden.

• Costa Rica, Female, 18-24
7.7

The biggest problem I had was the age range. I am a young girl and I was put in a room with 3 middle-aged men. This made me very uncomfortable and I hope they begin to take age and gender into account when putting roommates together. The location was okay. Lewisham is not great, but the hostel is a very short walk from Blackheath and Greenwich, which are both beautiful and great to visit.

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
4th Aug 2017

A wonderful hostel in London. Nice garden, clean & neat facilities. However, they never offer any soap or shampoo and so on. You should bring all you need to shower. They borrow you a powerful hair drier but you mush pay 20 pound for deposit. The location is quite far away from city centre. It will take almost 1 hour and will cost 4-5 pound for single journey to there(Oyster card will be helpful to save your money). 시설, 분위기 모두 좋습니다. 다만 위치가 시내에서 조금 먼 것이 흠입니다. 단순히 돈만 아끼려면 시내에서 가까운 호스텔을 잡으세요.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
4th Aug 2017

The location wasn't really the best but I have to say it was the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in.