8.0
Fabulous 21 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 21 Total Reviews
Via Via Buenos Aires Located at Chile 324, , Buenos Aires.
Argentina

• juanofthejungle1563
  • Australia, Male, 41+
11th Feb 2016
5.4

This hostel lost my booking, I arrived there hoping to get a few hours sleep before my early morning flight. They took nearly 3 hours to find me somewhere to sleep. The person running the hostel was partying with his friends rather than getting my room organized. The young lady running the restaurant and bar was very friendly and efficient. At 3.00 am when I left for the airport the party was starting to wind down but they hadn't ordered my taxi. I cancelled the other booking I had at Via Via.

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
2nd Nov 2015
5.4

No kitchen for guests to use Very very loud at night - no chance of sleeping with the bar directly below An intruder came into our room one night, luckily we were awake and he ran away however it was completely ignored by staff the next day even though we heard the burglar alarm go off 5 mins after it happened Good location and lovely staff. Manager doesn't speak any English but one Italian waiter does.

3rd Oct 2015

Nice old building, in the heart of the old town, ideal for the Sunday market and eating out. Spacious rooms, comfy, but a shortage of pillows and no towels are provided. Wifi is good. Breakfast is downstairs in the restaurant - nice evening meals and beer. Staff are extremely helpful, especially if you want bus / train tickets. Excellent value hostel, especially a capital city. Buenos Aires is a very walkable city and the Metro is dirt cheap.