7.4
Very Good 20 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 20 Total Reviews
Via Via Buenos Aires Located at Chile 324, , Buenos Aires.
Argentina

• juanofthejungle1563
  • Australia, Male, 41+
11th Feb 2016
5.4

This hostel lost my booking, I arrived there hoping to get a few hours sleep before my early morning flight. They took nearly 3 hours to find me somewhere to sleep. The person running the hostel was partying with his friends rather than getting my room organized. The young lady running the restaurant and bar was very friendly and efficient. At 3.00 am when I left for the airport the party was starting to wind down but they hadn't ordered my taxi. I cancelled the other booking I had at Via Via.