Viadeibanchi Reviews

Via Colombo 148, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

Excellent location and comfortable room

The lady at the reception was extremely helpful.

Thanks, Barbara, for an excellent stay! You might want to check out the shower stall. There's a bit of mold up top. Other than that, everything was wonderful. Wish we could have stayed longer!

• 18th Sep 2014

Rooftop terrace overlooking main street is a great resource. Barbara and her husband joined us one night with other guests and brought a bottle of the wine he makes. Generous. Real cups and milk would support the claim of tea and coffee facilities.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Perfectly located - central and easy to get to. The room was clean and had everything I needed. Loved the roof garden. A very kind and helpful owner who went out of her way to ensure I had a comfortable and enjoyable stay

• 27th Aug 2014

Very good place to stay in order to visit Cinque Terre. Good position. Refurbished and clean room. Very nice staff.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Lovely little rooms right in the heart of Riomaggiore. The location was great and the staff was amazing. The hostess gave us any help we needed and bought us coffee before we left. The rooms were clean and worth the flight of stairs. The first night we were in town there was a festival with a band right underneath our window, which was fun.

Nice and clean room. Beautiful rooftop. Somewhat loud from bar below. It was hard to locate staff when we needed to checkout. Overall, a great experience.

• 30th Jul 2014

I enjoyed my hostel stay at Viadeibanchi. The owner was very friendly and kind and offered me to use her tablet when I inquired about wifi in the building. The location is very good in the main area of Riomaggiore, which I would say is the best town to stay in if you don't want overcrowding with tourists, but still a charming town. Viadeibanchi is easily the cleanest hostel/affordable hotel facility that I stayed in during my 3 week Europe trip. I would recommend this place!

• 11th Jul 2014

Beautiful location, with a nice rooftop terrace. Rooms are of a good hotel quality. A step up from a hostel with very nice people running it all

View all Cinque Terre Bed and Breakfasts