Vibe Hostel Reviews

Rua Jose Do Patrocinio, 235, Paraty, Brazil

Great place, easy access to the town, laundry service, nice drinking area, tool the bait trip was a great day out!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Cozy rooms, friendly staff and an amazing mix of relaxed fellow travellers create this special atmosphere of the Vibe Hostel which I recommend to everyone who is in search for a homey and welcoming place to stay in Paraty. Cooking together in the well equipped kitchen &having dinner outside are the perfect finish of the day and start into the night. The facilities are clean and in good shape. There are lockers and hot water (which is always a plus). Make sure to check out the Caipiboattrip ;-)

• 21st Jul 2015

A great hostel with a nice, friendly, laid-back atmosphere. The common areas are nicely laid out and the staff are helpful and patient. A cool hostel for meeting people and a 5 minute walk from the bus station and historic centre.

Caipiboat was great. Gustavo, Mauricio and the rest of the stuff are very friendly and helpful.

• 12th Jul 2015

I stayed 2 different weekends in Vibe hostel, and I thought it was a great place. Everyone there was very friendly, from the backpackers to the workers. The atmosphere was very relaxed and comfortable, and I had an amazing and fun time. I would definitely recommend this hostel for anyone going to Paraty.

• 9th Jul 2015

Cosy and accomodating. The staff were lovely and helpful. Great breakfast and so much fun sitting up at the table drinking 'coke' and 'lemonade'. The toilet was blocked but very quickly unblocked. I had a snorer in my room!

Excellent place to stay in paraty, the staff is really awesome (Mauricio, Ilsa and Gustavo, nice to meet you guys), the atmosphere as really great and it had everything we needed. I recomend this hostel, and definitly I am staying there in another occation.

Staff and atmosphere excellent Breakfast could have a little more variety maybe some meat and more fruit!! The bed clothes were damp in the private double with no bathroom.

Thank you. We have a lot of things on our breakfast, ofcourse it can always be more, but you have to see the price what you pay a night. Its a amazing breakfast: fruits, cerais, cheese, 2 different bread, 2 different cake, milk, juice, cafe, you can make your own toast! If your bed clothes feel damp, why you dont come to the reception and tell this, it can be solved.

Really nice hostel, not far from the city center, not expensive. Everything was perfect: the rooms, the breakfast, and the hospitality of the owners and the staff who are really helpful and friendly. I will definitely come again.

• 22nd Jun 2015

This is a very nice hostel. The beds were quite close to eachother but the breakfast was very good. Everything was clean, the staff was very nice to us! We did the boat tour with them, nice boat with free caipirinha. I must say that I prefered the boat tour in Ilha Grande (better atmosphere and things to see).

Nice hostel, really helpful staff, in particular on our first night we arrived at 1.30am much later than we had specified(11pm), the staff had waited up for our arrival. Near the bus station and Main Street. Breakfast of cake, bread and ham and cheese and cereal coffee and juice and fruit. Would stay here again.

A really nice hostel. The staff & owners Gustav & Ilsa are really friendly and helpful with any questions asked. The wifi worked well (only went off when most of the town lost internet). The place was cleaned regularly and rooms were ok size. Kitchen was well equipped. I didn't do the boat trip but those that did said it was excellent. The only improvements: lockers in rooms rather than in common area, locks on dorm doors, promote the bar more to guests. You should stay here whilst in Paraty.

My husband and I stayed in a private room with ensuite and we were very impressed. The room was cleaned daily and the sheets and towels were changed after two nights. The atmosphere was the best of any hostel we've stayed at in Brazil - the hostel was always busy and breakfast was a long social affair of shared travel stories. The staff were great and went out of their way to help and make us welcome. I was sad to leave!

Solid lockers, hot showers, good bed. Kitchen could use another pot/pan since it seemed we were always short one. Weird that you couldn't bring alcohol into the hostel - but that was the case for all of Brazil. Staff helped me out with info about how to catch a bus/boat to Ilha Grande. Caipi boat organized through the hostel was a lot of fun.

Não tenho comentários à respeito do hostel. Sugiro somente que a localização seja mais bem detalhada, pois à princípio achamos que o hostel poderia estar muito mais afastado ou mal localizado, mas achamos o acesso fácil, o local bem urbanizado e aparentemente seguro e movimentado.

The owners/staff were really helpful. Highly recommend doing the boat ride through the hostel, such good value for money! The breakfast included was good as well.

Small hostel but friendly reception staff. Got exactly what I expected.

This hostel is definitely good value for money! We weren't there for the weekend so it was a bit more quiet. But the atmosphere was relaxt and they give good recommendations where to eat, go out etc. Plus they organize a fun boat tour for a fare price with unlimited caipirinha.

• 19th May 2015

Nice, convenient hostel in Paraty with good value private room. Nice breakfast and helpful staff.

+The story of the hosts made a great impression +The 'vibe' is really good (duh!) +The hosts are really nice and speak English very well, the hostess is Dutch

« first « Prev 1 2 3