Vibe Hostel Reviews

Dr. Derli Elena 84 Bairro Patitiba, Paraty, Brazil

The people who are working at this hostel are so nice and helpful and they have a very good breakfast.

• 2nd Feb 2016

I am so grateful to all staff members for helping me when I was in a time of crisis. I was also very sick and some staff members made me feel a lot better. The bartender is so sweet and we had some great chats. This place is also very central so you can take buses to nearby towns easily and get to the nice attractions as well as your next destination. It also attracts the best guests who made an effort to support and cheer me up!! Also do the caipboat because it's amazing!

We had an awesome stay at vibe. Leo the barman was jokes and very generous. It attracts a good mixture of people who are all willing to have fun. You all must do the Caipboat that is advertised!!! "El capitan" is a boss man and our trip was still jokes ignoring the fact that it was a cockfest. The dorms are rlly nice, especially the ones upstairs and the showers and loos do the job! Stay there!!!

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We just wanted to say a huge thank you to the receptionist (I'm sorry I don't know her name!) but she really went above and beyond to help us every day and made our stay in paraty easy and enjoyable! We didn't get a chance to say goodbye and thanks so I hope she sees this - thank you!

I booked for two nights in the 14 bed dorm but wanted to continue my stay and was moved to a 6 bedroom dorm, both the rooms where fantastic, but the 6 bedroom dorm was very spacious and had a really nice washrooms (totally recommend staying in the 6 bed). The price for the hostel is very cheep for what they provide, the breakfast is great, the laundry service is cheap, (I had a massive bag of washing and they only charged me 25 BR) the wifi is really good. And the receptionist is so lovely! THX!

The staff are great. Especially the barman he's wonderful and full of tips! Our favourite hostel to date! Thanks!

• 11th Jan 2016

Great hostel. Amazed at the quality and standard for the price (stayed in places nowhere near as good for more money in Paraty). Staff really helpful and will sort you out with any trips. Well located. Air con and nice bathrooms. Good spread at breakfast and hammock chairs. Only downside is the wifi which is very slow.

I had a amazing stay at Vibe hostel Paraty. The room was really big and clean with a nice bathroom. Breakfast was really tastfull. They have a big bar and chill out balcony. The best thing was the Caipboat that they offer you; don't miss this!! This hostel is the best choice for Paraty, thank you guys for a great stay

• 11th Jan 2016

I had an amazing time - cannot recommend highly enough! Great room set up, good powerpoint layout and the air con was much appreciated. The activities were great and the layout is great as it caters to when you want to be more social and when want to chill out . Also really good breakfast with fruit! Wifi could be temperamental but otherwise cannot fault the place!

While the location and rooms are fine, the washrooms could use some refurbishing and better cleaning.

• 28th Dec 2015
  • India

Thank you, its really hard to keep the bathrooms clean. We clean everyday and we try to keep it clean during the day but some guest make it hard, after one shower its dirty again. It´s a hostel so you cann´t expect that its clean as a house ;) but we try our best!

Had a great stay! Nice spacious rooms with big lockers. Enough common area space with chill hammocks. Strong wifi (different routers on different floors). Staff was the best, very helpfull! They have an amazing boattrip with caiprinias included...enjoyed it very much so def recommend you to do it :)! Thanks again for the hospitality guys. You have a good vibe going on there!

Nice bar and nice breakfast.. The kitchen was not the best and they need more kitchen supplies and more space ind the kitchen. Dorms was okay but to many beds in the room..

Thank you, we have a good kitchen with everything you need to make a good dinner. There is maybe one table, but you can have your dinner in our amazing big bar!! This guy wants to stay one week for a price lower than R$ 20 per night. In christmas time and new year I can´t offer him this and he walked away a little annoyed. Also, the room he stayed in has 14 beds, if you book this then you know its many beds....

Really nice hostel, very well placed, really welcoming staff ! Totally worth it ! Thank you guys !

• 13th Dec 2015

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. These guys have got everything right. Well-equipped kitchen, strong lockers, hot showers, wifi (different routers depending which floor you are on), everywhere very clean and the beds very comfortable. It's all very good value for the price. Ilse on the front desk is very friendly and very helpful. If you are looking for a good hostel, choose this one!

Very nice staff, great activities and not to far from main road and the ocean. Generous breakfast and good wifi.

very good hostel, easy location, good staff and lovely bar. Thank you for everything guys, i will be back.

Nice hostel with comfy beds, the staff are nice but for some reason blast the loudest music in the communal area throughout the day, too loud to even talk to other travellers. Saying the the rooms are nice and the sound doesn't travel. Really good breakfast, a little further out the town but you're always in walking distance in Paraty so was worth it to save the money. Wifi and water both shutoff whilst we were there but due to bad weather

Vibe is a great hostel in a very good location that is close to the main bus station and the old town. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and the bar was pretty cool. The hostel was quiet while we were there but I imagine if it was busier it would be an awesome place to hang out.

Vibe hostel is located just in the centre of the city, 5 minutes walking to the bus terminal. Wherever I wanted to go was really close. Is really clean and and rooms big enough. The best there is the atmosphere. If you wanna drink something inside is a bar with great cairpirinia and good music! This not really expensive place with really good staff. 100 % recommend you!!!

• 17th Nov 2015
  • Poland

in general a nice hostel and lovely friendly staff, located in a central area in Paraty. However when I was there was a large organised tour group who very loud and took over all the common areas, this detracted from the atmosphere of the hostel. I am not sure how often the groups visit the hostel but I don't think the hostel has the right facilities to cater to large groups and independent travellers.

Thank you. We dont have often a big group(12 people) like the time you stay in the hostel. This group had there own rooms and there is a lot of space in our hostel. All the other guest mixed really good with the group only you had problems.