Vibe Hostel Reviews

Rua Jose Do Patrocinio, 235, Paraty, Brazil

Great staff. I've been there during the cachaça festival. So prices were higher, but in my view too high. They were also in the move from one location to another. I have been at the new one on the top floor room, which is very simple with only one small window and a very tiny bathroom. Midfloors are better. Overall, not impressing, but helpful and very friendly staff

We didn't have WiFi and doors didn't lock. I understand the hostel was moving locations, but we should have been informed prior to our stay.

• 12th Aug 2015

The ownler, Ilsa, gave us a very warm welcome and told us as well how to get around cheaply instead of only recommending the more expensive tour packages. I appreciate this a lot.

• 6th Aug 2015

Everything about Vibe hostel was great. Especially the staff,always going out of their way to help you. The location is perfect and the hostel has a great atmosphere. The boat trip they organize was the best thing we did whilst in Paraty it was so much fun! I couldnt recommend this hostel enough if visiting Paraty.

• 6th Aug 2015

Nice hostel with brilliant staff! Rooms are a bit cramped for 6 people and were not cleaned when we stayed. They are moving to a bigger hostel though, which will be great as the staff and atmosphere are spot on!

Thank you for your review! Yes we going to move to a hostel with bigger rooms and much more space. About not cleaning is not true, we clean everyday all the rooms, but its so hard when people walk in and out the room to KEEP the room clean!

Very good hostel. The hostel was very clean. Very friendly staff and a good breakfast with a large variety of food. I highly recommend this hostel!

The hostel was nice.

Great place, easy access to the town, laundry service, nice drinking area, tool the bait trip was a great day out!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Cozy rooms, friendly staff and an amazing mix of relaxed fellow travellers create this special atmosphere of the Vibe Hostel which I recommend to everyone who is in search for a homey and welcoming place to stay in Paraty. Cooking together in the well equipped kitchen &having dinner outside are the perfect finish of the day and start into the night. The facilities are clean and in good shape. There are lockers and hot water (which is always a plus). Make sure to check out the Caipiboattrip ;-)

• 21st Jul 2015

A great hostel with a nice, friendly, laid-back atmosphere. The common areas are nicely laid out and the staff are helpful and patient. A cool hostel for meeting people and a 5 minute walk from the bus station and historic centre.

I had an amazing time in this hostel. Everything was good, I met some nice people and the staff was really friendly. Especially the breakfast was really good!

Caipiboat was great. Gustavo, Mauricio and the rest of the stuff are very friendly and helpful.

• 12th Jul 2015

I stayed 2 different weekends in Vibe hostel, and I thought it was a great place. Everyone there was very friendly, from the backpackers to the workers. The atmosphere was very relaxed and comfortable, and I had an amazing and fun time. I would definitely recommend this hostel for anyone going to Paraty.

• 9th Jul 2015

Cosy and accomodating. The staff were lovely and helpful. Great breakfast and so much fun sitting up at the table drinking 'coke' and 'lemonade'. The toilet was blocked but very quickly unblocked. I had a snorer in my room!

Excellent place to stay in paraty, the staff is really awesome (Mauricio, Ilsa and Gustavo, nice to meet you guys), the atmosphere as really great and it had everything we needed. I recomend this hostel, and definitly I am staying there in another occation.

Staff and atmosphere excellent Breakfast could have a little more variety maybe some meat and more fruit!! The bed clothes were damp in the private double with no bathroom.

Thank you. We have a lot of things on our breakfast, ofcourse it can always be more, but you have to see the price what you pay a night. Its a amazing breakfast: fruits, cerais, cheese, 2 different bread, 2 different cake, milk, juice, cafe, you can make your own toast! If your bed clothes feel damp, why you dont come to the reception and tell this, it can be solved.

Really nice hostel, not far from the city center, not expensive. Everything was perfect: the rooms, the breakfast, and the hospitality of the owners and the staff who are really helpful and friendly. I will definitely come again.

• 22nd Jun 2015

This is a very nice hostel. The beds were quite close to eachother but the breakfast was very good. Everything was clean, the staff was very nice to us! We did the boat tour with them, nice boat with free caipirinha. I must say that I prefered the boat tour in Ilha Grande (better atmosphere and things to see).

Nice hostel, really helpful staff, in particular on our first night we arrived at 1.30am much later than we had specified(11pm), the staff had waited up for our arrival. Near the bus station and Main Street. Breakfast of cake, bread and ham and cheese and cereal coffee and juice and fruit. Would stay here again.

A really nice hostel. The staff & owners Gustav & Ilsa are really friendly and helpful with any questions asked. The wifi worked well (only went off when most of the town lost internet). The place was cleaned regularly and rooms were ok size. Kitchen was well equipped. I didn't do the boat trip but those that did said it was excellent. The only improvements: lockers in rooms rather than in common area, locks on dorm doors, promote the bar more to guests. You should stay here whilst in Paraty.

« first « Prev 1 2 3