Fabulous 980 Total Reviews
Fabulous 980 Total Reviews
Vibes Hostel Located at Joaquin Pinto 132 and 6 de Diciembre, , Quito.
Ecuador
Quito Pichincha Joaquin Pinto 132 and 6 de Diciembre
86% 980
-0.2044375 -78.4905096
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016

I've stayed in numerous hostels and this is by far my favorite. It's very clean, has a great atmosphere and location, and attracts friendly travelers. The owner goes out of his way to make the stay more enjoyable. For example, he offered cheap dinners to the guests 2 nights that I was there, he provided great recommendations and directions for things to do, and organized group outings to local bars, among many other things. Overall, this hostel is great and I highly recommend it.

12th Aug 2016

My stay at Vibes hostel was amazing. Its in a great location, close to bus stop, restaurants and best bars and clubs in Quito. But the best part is the atmosphere and the staff. Especially Santiago, he's the titts. Bedrooms are super nice with good sized lockers to keep your stuff. If your in Quito don't miss this place.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016
6.3

This place has no atmosphere and the staff are either rude or know nothing about the city and Ecuador in general. The facilities of a good kitchen and nice bathroom are good but there is not much more to recommend for this hostel. Breakfast is quite good but it's not included. This is also the most expensive laundry I've used in South America. I went to other hostels in Quito and they have more atmosphere and better facilities for the same price. There is Netflix though.

thanks, well the hostel suggests activities but participating will always be up to people, we live in the third most expensive economy of south america of course things like laundry have a price and not everything has to be for free, 3 usd for a huge breakfast is actually real cheap.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
31st Jul 2016

VIIIIIIIBES! I'ts the perfect name for the perfect place. It's definitly the place you want to stay in Quito. Not only the clean place and the perfect location, but Vibes is just exactly what you want. If you just want to chill and see a movie (they have NETFLIX!) you can, you feel more like party? You can!! Staff is just great and they help you with anything you want and are chill to hangout with. All good vibes for Vibesss!

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2016
7.4

Nice hostel, I was there and wasn't much life to it despite the name but easy for taxis to find/get into the old town/nightlife etc. Lockers pretty secure and fridge for personal use came in handy. Clean rooms too and decent bathrooms.

Hi ! thanks well mondays are not exactly wild anywhere despite the day we were having a nice communal dinner, if you had stayed for more than one night you could have seen more, good luck.

• Switzerland, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016

Great place!! Nice owner, pool table in the lobby and close to bars and club! We had a blast there for our last night in Equator!!

• England, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Great hostel. Good location for the area, but found the area itself pretty underwhelming. Great staff and spacious rooms.

17th Jul 2016

Stayed here for 3 nights and was allowed to continuously extend my nights with no hassle since I ended up wanting to stay longer. It is in a very great area that is known for good partying, bars and restaurants. The staff was amazing and recommended us a lot of good spots to go . They even invited us out for a game of soccer in the biggest park in the city. Met a lot of cool people from Ecuador and was honestly one of the best parks I have been to. Comfortable beds, good wifi and offer breakfast

13th Jul 2016

This hostel was by far the best hostel I stayed at in Ecuador. The staff was not only super helpful but extremely friendly. I count myself lucky to have met such amazing people. I stayed here on three different occasions during my visit around Ecuador, and each time just got better. The facilities were clean and quiet, and it seemed that only nice, fun (and people who can dance!) people stay at Vibes. I would recommend this hostel to anyone and everyone.

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
9th Jul 2016

I had a good a great time staying there. Santiago helped me with bus options. I left my baggage there and would return sporadically after trips. They always had a room and welcomed me warmly. My first shower was coooold but then it was wonderful. I'd stay there just for the showers!! The only thing I don't like is that visitors can only stay till 6pm.