Fabulous 1,057 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,057 Total Reviews
Vibes Hostel Located at Joaquin Pinto 132 and 6 de Diciembre, , Quito.
Ecuador
Quito Pichincha Joaquin Pinto 132 and 6 de Diciembre
83% 1057
-0.2044375 -78.4905096
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

I had an amazing stay at Vibes, the staff are all super down to earth and more than happy to help you with anything you might need and the atmosphere is really inviting and warm. The hostel has a great kitchen available or walk less than 5 minutes and find a variety of restaurants nearby. My only complaint would be that the building is a bit chilly, but the building is older which also adds charm! Also if you're cold, the in house sauna is a great spot to warm up!

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Jan 2017

Only stayed here for a night but had a great time! Staff was friendly and the beds were cozy. They had a pool table too!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
7th Jan 2017
2.6

Lil old lady was nice and a bit embarrassed about the 20mins to check in due to the old dude just not being bothered to come to the counter. Was extremely rude when he did finally come down demanding proof of booking. There was no free drink as stated. The room I was in had three beds...first had pubic hair chilling on the pillow the second had white stains on the covers. Stayed at another hostel and came to collect my bag at 7:10am and they wouldn't open the gate for so long then yelled at me.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Jan 2017
2.0

Vibes hostel takes the cake as the worst hostel i have ever been to! The wifi did not work, my bed collapsed twice (i had put the mattress on the floor for the night). What makes it the worst however was on a friday night i wanted to go out and party near fosch plaza however i couldn't because the crazy owner would not let me leave! The door was locked so i asked him to open it, his response was to yell at me, tell me if i leave i could not come back! Do not go here. go anywhere else!

thank you, you sr, take the cake as the worst client ever, anyone reading this review would notice that in one second, none of the things you say make sense, we have warned most hostels about yourself.

31st Dec 2016
4.3

The hostel was okay when I was checking out ..wow Before I paid for 1 night & 2 beers I wanted to pay for all 4 I was told I can do it tomorrow. The next morning I go to the recpetion willing to pay pay 6$ for 2 beer, he asked me what about room? I said I paid already please check in the system he said he cant I said please let me pay me for the beer becaue I have a flight, he started to shout at me I WILL CALL THE POLICE, HE WAS SO AGGRESIVE and VIOLENT, HE Shouted THE DOOR! Do not go there

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
30th Dec 2016
3.7

Do NOT stay here. They nickel and dime you every chance they get. For example, say you want to use their "fully stocked kitchen," you literally have to walk into a separate building, give them your ID, and then ask to use a bowl or a fork. WTF??? Are they worried we're all going to steal forks?? The towels aren't free, as it says they are on hostelworld. Plus it's a 40min walk from all the sites. Do yourself a favor and stay in one of the MANY other great hostels in Quito!

thanks, nothing from the kitchen has a charge firstable and second it is very clear on hosteworld that towels are not for free.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
29th Dec 2016
6.0

Unlike the name suggests, there is no vibe here. No information or activities can be arranged by the staff. The bathrooms and kitchen are in poor condition. Comfortable beds, strong wifi and the pool table were much needed bonuses.

22nd Dec 2016

Good Vibes has a very good vibe. Staff is excellent facilities a bid worn but very clean. I believe the best value I have experienced. Location is my favorite in Quito

• USA, Couple, 18-24
7th Dec 2016

Vibes hostel was a great place to stay while in Quito. In the downtown area of Plaza Foch right next to a bus stop, you have everything you need super close. We really enjoyed the good times and people we met at Vibes Hostel. The owner Santiago is a great guy who is very helpful! Go here in Quito!

29th Nov 2016

I stayed at Vibes for almost two weeks and absolutely loved it! Best wifi in Ecuador. Conveniently located near the bars and restaurants in new town but if you're looking to save some money the open kitchen and nearby market should help with that. The owner Santiago and the staff are super friendly and are always willing to help if you have questions about Quito or South America in general. Also a great place to meet other travelers! 10/10 loved it.