Vibes Hostel Reviews

Joaquin Pinto 132 and 6 de Diciembre, Quito, Ecuador

Awesome hostel! One of my favorite I’ve stayed at. It’s very social with a pool and foosball table I had many epic games and rematches and challenges on. Perfect location for going out, right around the corner from the best bars and right in front of a bus line for anywhere else you want to go.

• 20th May 2015

Hardly any bathrooms so had to queue, beds were dirty when we arrived and the duvets smelt of bo, staff weren't awfully helpful and a bit indifferent, the atmosphere was the best part but I don't think it's worth staying here just for that probably wouldn't stay again but it was okay

Great location and a cool hostel. I wouldn't necessarily say it's a full on party hostel but it definitely has a fun atmosphere in the bar whilst still being able to sleep in the rooms. We struggled a bit when only Spanish speaking staff were working and had to go to the hostel across the road for help and directions. Apart from that this was a great stay.

thanks, well there is always english speaking staff, you just need to ask.

Security gate is great but sometimes can remain unlocked. Lockers in room but appear very old. Great spot in new town and a short bus ride to old town. Depends where you'd rather be. Santiago is very helpful and friendly however things could be a bit hard if you don't speak any Spanish as the reception girls don't speak English! Nice chilling areas to hang out with a pool table. Beds made every day which is lovely! Kitchen does the trick without being outstanding. Would stay again! Great wifi!

Place was a pretty good hostel, bar works on a tab system which is nice, really near all the bars and within walking distance to old town. The staff was pretty nice. Overall it was a pretty good experience, owner didn't help me find blow though but whatever

haha sometimes the owner just dont know what to say to comments like this..., thanks I guess

Booked two nights and stayed four! Great hostel, brilliant place to meet people! Rooms are perfect - clean lovely and fun!

Super hostel right in the middle of all the nightlife. We met great people here and didn't want to leave! Only drawback is they don't provide breakfast.

Good Hostel, great location. No private rooms though, could be addressed in the future, but overall a great stay with good people.

Quiet. Clean. Helpful staff!!

The bunk bed above me broke during the night causing two large planks of wood to fall on my head! Thankfully after kicking off the receptionist didn't charge me for my bed. Good location but there aren't anywhere near enough toilets for the amount of beds.

5 toiletes five steps away from you seems to be enough, please consider different accomodation for your trips.

Very unhelpful, rude and moody staff member brought down an otherwise great stay.

After your check out we kindly asked you to leave the hostel at 23:00 pm considering you were not staying with us anymore and we allow visitors only until 18:00 pm , that was a good time frame. Thank you for your comment, it is taken as a compliment after a really hard stay for us.

This hostel was clean and the charging safes were great! The staff was rude and we did not feel comfortable leaving our things in storage with the staff.

Excellent hostel. Ideally located in the best part of Quito. Clean and secure. Dorms are spacious and well thought out. Staff are friendly and informative. Always something happening....even had a free pasta night while I was there. Owner Santiago goes the extra mile to create a very social atmosphere and often joins the guests for a few drinks and to party the night away in one of the many local bars.

The owner is really friendly and helpful! Great atmosphere, friendly staff and cool common area.

Good place, great value for money, everything you could want

awesome hostel! great atmoshphere, big dorms.good location(close to bars,supermarkets and bus station) free pasta night and welcome drink are great. The showers didn't have hot water except the one in the second floor! I had great time there.

Great hostel, cool people and perfectly located in a lively area!

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Hostel Vibes was perfect. The location couldn't be better for a solo traveler and the staff was friendly, helpful, and easy going. I enjoyed the division of entertainment. There was a quiet room with computers, couch and TV as well as a bar space with pool table, food ball, and comfortable couches. I will definitely stay when I return to Quito.

• 17th Mar 2015

A fine hostel. You gets what you pay for. There wasn't anymore free coffee. The beds is good.

Spent 6 nights at Vibes in March of 2015 and had an awesome time. The owner, Santiago, and his staff were very accommodating, friendly, and helpful. The rooms were cleaned every day and beds were given fresh sheets. Spent almost every night drinking at the Hostel bar before going out. The prices were fair and the company was even better. Definitely recommend staying at Vibes if you pass through Quito.

• 10th Mar 2015