Vibes Hostel Reviews

Joaquin Pinto 132 and 6 de Diciembre, Quito, Ecuador

Nice hostel in good location. Pretty good kitchen for hostel standards and pretty decent facilities all round. I'm still a bit unsure and amazed by the toilet/shower situation. If you're not a dwarf then you and everyone else can see over the doors - no one wants that because sooner or later it'll be you on the toilet! Also drinks here are pricey!

pricey drinks ? 2 x 1 for 5 usd is literally the cheapest you will find in this area, we know you are traveling on a budget but that does not mean the local market has to change because of that. thank you

I was scoulded by the no shower heads. I was badly burnt. No vibe and not enough bathrooms. Moved across the street to bluehouse. Way better.

Booked two nights and stayed four! Great hostel, brilliant place to meet people! Rooms are perfect - clean lovely and fun!

Super hostel right in the middle of all the nightlife. We met great people here and didn't want to leave! Only drawback is they don't provide breakfast.

Good Hostel, great location. No private rooms though, could be addressed in the future, but overall a great stay with good people.

Quiet. Clean. Helpful staff!!

The bunk bed above me broke during the night causing two large planks of wood to fall on my head! Thankfully after kicking off the receptionist didn't charge me for my bed. Good location but there aren't anywhere near enough toilets for the amount of beds.

5 toiletes five steps away from you seems to be enough, please consider different accomodation for your trips.

Very unhelpful, rude and moody staff member brought down an otherwise great stay.

After your check out we kindly asked you to leave the hostel at 23:00 pm considering you were not staying with us anymore and we allow visitors only until 18:00 pm , that was a good time frame. Thank you for your comment, it is taken as a compliment after a really hard stay for us.

This hostel was clean and the charging safes were great! The staff was rude and we did not feel comfortable leaving our things in storage with the staff.

Excellent hostel. Ideally located in the best part of Quito. Clean and secure. Dorms are spacious and well thought out. Staff are friendly and informative. Always something happening....even had a free pasta night while I was there. Owner Santiago goes the extra mile to create a very social atmosphere and often joins the guests for a few drinks and to party the night away in one of the many local bars.

The owner is really friendly and helpful! Great atmosphere, friendly staff and cool common area.

Good place, great value for money, everything you could want

awesome hostel! great atmoshphere, big dorms.good location(close to bars,supermarkets and bus station) free pasta night and welcome drink are great. The showers didn't have hot water except the one in the second floor! I had great time there.

Great hostel, cool people and perfectly located in a lively area!

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Hostel Vibes was perfect. The location couldn't be better for a solo traveler and the staff was friendly, helpful, and easy going. I enjoyed the division of entertainment. There was a quiet room with computers, couch and TV as well as a bar space with pool table, food ball, and comfortable couches. I will definitely stay when I return to Quito.

• 17th Mar 2015

A fine hostel. You gets what you pay for. There wasn't anymore free coffee. The beds is good.

Spent 6 nights at Vibes in March of 2015 and had an awesome time. The owner, Santiago, and his staff were very accommodating, friendly, and helpful. The rooms were cleaned every day and beds were given fresh sheets. Spent almost every night drinking at the Hostel bar before going out. The prices were fair and the company was even better. Definitely recommend staying at Vibes if you pass through Quito.

• 10th Mar 2015

Enjoyed every moment of my stay!Lovely staff, good vibes, great location... Definitely a place to return!

1 2 Next » last »