Vibes Hostel Reviews

Joaquin Pinto 132 and 6 de Diciembre, Quito, Ecuador

Great place although a bit quiet. The free tea and coffee was a nice touch. I only stayed for one night and needed washing done, to exchange my book and find an internet cafe and the owner was really helpful with all questions. Theres an airport transfer for $30USD too. FYI The internet cafe near the hostel is closed on a Sunday!

Awesome hostel! One of my favorite I’ve stayed at. It’s very social with a pool and foosball table I had many epic games and rematches and challenges on. Perfect location for going out, right around the corner from the best bars and right in front of a bus line for anywhere else you want to go.

• 20th May 2015

Nice rooms and friendly staff. Always people in the common areas, so it is easy to find something to do. In the tourist district, but close to bus stops (and cheap taxis) to get you anywhere you need in Quito.

Hardly any bathrooms so had to queue, beds were dirty when we arrived and the duvets smelt of bo, staff weren't awfully helpful and a bit indifferent, the atmosphere was the best part but I don't think it's worth staying here just for that probably wouldn't stay again but it was okay

Thank you, you jus forgot to mention you got kicked ut of the hostel due to your terrible behaviour.

Staff members are very rude and one got drunk and started getting angry at people staying at the hostel !

Great location and a cool hostel. I wouldn't necessarily say it's a full on party hostel but it definitely has a fun atmosphere in the bar whilst still being able to sleep in the rooms. We struggled a bit when only Spanish speaking staff were working and had to go to the hostel across the road for help and directions. Apart from that this was a great stay.

thanks, well there is always english speaking staff, you just need to ask.

Security gate is great but sometimes can remain unlocked. Lockers in room but appear very old. Great spot in new town and a short bus ride to old town. Depends where you'd rather be. Santiago is very helpful and friendly however things could be a bit hard if you don't speak any Spanish as the reception girls don't speak English! Nice chilling areas to hang out with a pool table. Beds made every day which is lovely! Kitchen does the trick without being outstanding. Would stay again! Great wifi!

Place was a pretty good hostel, bar works on a tab system which is nice, really near all the bars and within walking distance to old town. The staff was pretty nice. Overall it was a pretty good experience, owner didn't help me find blow though but whatever

haha sometimes the owner just dont know what to say to comments like this..., thanks I guess

Nice hostel in good location. Pretty good kitchen for hostel standards and pretty decent facilities all round. I'm still a bit unsure and amazed by the toilet/shower situation. If you're not a dwarf then you and everyone else can see over the doors - no one wants that because sooner or later it'll be you on the toilet! Also drinks here are pricey!

pricey drinks ? 2 x 1 for 5 usd is literally the cheapest you will find in this area, we know you are traveling on a budget but that does not mean the local market has to change because of that. thank you

I was scoulded by the no shower heads. I was badly burnt. No vibe and not enough bathrooms. Moved across the street to bluehouse. Way better.

Booked two nights and stayed four! Great hostel, brilliant place to meet people! Rooms are perfect - clean lovely and fun!

Super hostel right in the middle of all the nightlife. We met great people here and didn't want to leave! Only drawback is they don't provide breakfast.

Good Hostel, great location. No private rooms though, could be addressed in the future, but overall a great stay with good people.

Quiet. Clean. Helpful staff!!

The bunk bed above me broke during the night causing two large planks of wood to fall on my head! Thankfully after kicking off the receptionist didn't charge me for my bed. Good location but there aren't anywhere near enough toilets for the amount of beds.

5 toiletes five steps away from you seems to be enough, please consider different accomodation for your trips.

1 2 Next » last »