Vibes Hostel Reviews

Joaquin Pinto 132 and 6 de Diciembre, Quito, Ecuador

Loved my stay at this hostel. The staff are really friendly and helpful and there is a great atmosphere in the hostel with really good communal areas. The location is also great, right in the middle of lots of bars, nightclubs and restaurants and within walking distance of the old town. Whether you want a chilled few nights with DVDs or a place to party, vibes is the place to go to, I really recommend it!

I definitely had a great time in vibes. it is the best hostel i have stayed so far in ecuador. Vibes is very well located, closed to all the bars and restaurants! Excellent, clean bathrooms and warm showers. The beds are comfy. staff was very nice and helpful. Santiago, the owner of the place will make sure that you have a great stay! I defenitely recommend vibes if you're passing by quito !

• 22nd Mar 2014

Good hostel for what it is. Staff was great. Great location if you want a place in La Marissa. It's definitely a party hostel, so if that's you, its prefect.

Had a great time here and met some great people. The area is situated right at the edge of great areas to have a drink and grab a bite for any price range. I had dinner one night that cost 2.70 (double burger, fries and coke) and another dinner that cost $27 (half' guinea pig and another full entree). Quito itself isnt the safest place on earth, so just be vigilant after 6pm, but I didnt have any problems myself. All in all Vibes is highly recommended.

Hello ! Thanks a lot man, Quito and thousands of other cities of the western world are not the safest places on earth, Quito is just one of them, even so we have private security not only for the hostel but for the entire street and police forces around La Mariscal(our area) 24 hours a day for your security so nothing happens, thanks a lot

Pleasant stay at Vibes hostel. Staff were excellent and very helpful with all our needs. They gave us directions and suggestions for our daily activities, and even called around the city to find a doctor. The facility is very big and the atmosphere is great for meeting people. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others.

I loved my stay at Vibes hostel, so much that I extended my time in Quito from 3 days to 10 days. The hostel is well located and has a lot of Spanish Schools nearby, as well as lots of places to eat and drink! The hostel has a great bar for socialising, and is also quiet enough for those wanting an early night! Thanks Santiago!!

We arrived late in the night and left early in the morning so I cant really comment on anything but the beds, which were really good!

thank you but it would be cool under this system that the people with more criteria get bothered to do their comments more than the ones who spend only three hours...

Very nice place to stay in Quito. The staff was very friendly and helpful. made sure I got the tour when I arrived and even gave me a free drink. Nice place to meet fellow travelers and the location is close to local bars and artisan market. They even called a cab for me to the airport! Free internet was a plus! Very pleasant stay. I would definitely come back to this hostel in the future!

• 5th Mar 2014

Loved Vibes Hostel! Really comfy beds, hot showers and great location in Mariscal. Ace social as well, nice common rooms and great bar- cheap drinks (especially ladies night). Great place to just chill and watch some movies. Staff can also provide tons of advice on where to go amd transport options. Ended up staying for a few more nights. Was a fab start to my South American trip!

booked from recommendation from lonely planet. perfect location, clean, comfy place. the owner, santiago and his staff gave my brother and i AMAZING local info, made everyone comfortable and took us out to party. cant wait to go back!

• 27th Feb 2014