Victor Lodge Bed & Breakfast Reviews

29 Dawes St, Kingston, Canberra, Australia

I enjoyed the helpful staff and the location suited me very well. The room was clean and tidy and there was minimal noise and disturbance, and I am a v light sleeper. Great access to the kitchen and the included breakfast was very welcome, as was the espresso coffee :-)

• 11th Apr 2015

The hostel is OK but the staff was terrible. There was a boy on the 2nd floor and a girl on the ground floor living there and they arrived late at night making heaps of noise at 1am. I called reception and the staff came but I had to convince him about the noise! He finally asked them but it just made it worse. More customers complained.. Next day I found that the boy was working to the hostel and that's why the man was dragging his feet to help me out - probably because he was his mate.

View all Canberra Bed and Breakfasts