Victor Lodge Bed & Breakfast Reviews

29 Dawes St, Kingston, Canberra, Australia

The hostel is OK but the staff was terrible. There was a boy on the 2nd floor and a girl on the ground floor living there and they arrived late at night making heaps of noise at 1am. I called reception and the staff came but I had to convince him about the noise! He finally asked them but it just made it worse. More customers complained.. Next day I found that the boy was working to the hostel and that's why the man was dragging his feet to help me out - probably because he was his mate.

Clean, quiet and convenient. Breakfast was pretty much exactly what I'd have at home, which is nice when travelling.

View all Canberra Bed and Breakfasts