8.8
Fabulous 785 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 785 Total Reviews
Victoria House Hostel Located at 6 Rue Docteur Jacques Guidoni, , Nice.
France
Nice 06000 6 Rue Docteur Jacques Guidoni
88% 785
43.6983325 7.2717690
    Rooms available

15th Apr 2016

Amazing people, amazing location! I absolutely would stay again!

12th Apr 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were very welcoming and the hostel itself was very comfortable. Also in a great location. I definitely recommend

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2016
8.0

The bathrooms were too small. The shower i had was always flooding when you leave the shower running for abit. The powerpoints aren't located too close to the bed. The wifi took 7 hours for some reason to finally connect. Staff were somewhat friendly. Location was great! Atmosphere of the place was also great! I've seen the workers clean the bathrooms and change the bins, which is a bonus!

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2016

I enjoyed my stay at Victoria's Hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful with all my questions. The room was small and the bathroom/shower even more so, but the beds were comfortable and they cleaned the bathroom and the bedroom floor everyday which was nice. Overall, I would definitely recommend staying here!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

Great place! Bathroom was a little small but overall great place to stay!

• Romania, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2016

Joel is the best host ever, made me feel like home. Val is also really nice and helpful. Had lots of fun here and met so many cool people. The hostel is near Massena Square with access to everything (I believe it's one of the best locations in Nice). Totally recommended!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
3rd Apr 2016
7.7

A nice hostel in a very good location. It was an easy walk everywhere. The kitchen was clean and had good facilities including a microwave, a kettle, and an oven. But in the dorm there was no top sheet and I'm not sure the duvets were washed that frequently, plus the rug in the room was dirty. There was no common room either but the kitchen had a big table you could sit at.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2016
7.7

The location of the hostel is really great. Just around the corner from Place Massena and very close to the old town of Nice. The bedrooms had a good size, but the beds weren't really comfortable. They would squeak every time when someone moved and the mattresses were really hard. It was awesome that we had the chance to drop our luggage early the day we arrived and store it at the hostel the day we left. All in all I'd recommend this hostel for short trips especially because of its location.

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

I didn't realize when I booked how convenient this location was so imthat was a pleasant surprise. Not the cleanest place but pretty typical of a hostel. I stayed in the 4 bed all female dorm and loved it! The beds were wider than a twin and a squishy mattress was super comfy. We also had a bathroom in our room which was nice. The staff was friendly and accommodating as well. Definitely would stay again.

30th Mar 2016
6.6

Only stayed for one night. Good location. Crowded rooms, tiny bathroom, and had to pay 10 euro extra for a later than expected arrival due to train travel delays. Not the best but probably not the worst.