Victoria House Hostel Reviews

6 Rue Docteur Jacques Guidoni, Nice, France

I had an absolutely wonderful stay at Victoria House. It has a wonderful, friendly atmosphere. Victor and Val do a great job.

• 23rd Feb 2015

Really good location. The hostel staff is amazing. The best atmosphere I've ever met in a hostel!

Val is an awesome host! Very sweet and funny and goes out of his way to make sure you are enjoying your stay. Had a really great time in Nice and I would love to come back and stay here again!

• 20th Feb 2015

I had a great time at Victoria Hostel! It is right in the centre of town and a great place to stay!!! Cat was a nice touch, there is always something to do and people to meet! this is the best place to stay in NICE no matter who you are! Stay here! best hostel I have ever stayed in!

• 18th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

Great hostel to know people. The location is great, near to the beach by walking, but the hostel doesn't have breakfast, just free coffee and a kitcken. The roons have own bathroom and frigor.

Very nice hostel. Staff lovely and very friendly. With free wi-fi, towels, linens, tea... would totally return! :)

Val is amazing and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had

• 13th Feb 2015

Geneviève is very sweet and welcoming.This hostel is very homey and the breakfast is awesome. A bit far from old town but close to the train station and transportation.

Had a great time here. Perfect location and great atmosphere.

Great stay!

• 6th Feb 2015

Very small bathroom but fresh towels everyday and very friendly helpful staff!

Great stay and great location! Thanks!

• 30th Oct 2014

I have been traveling Europe for 5 months and this is definitely one of the top 5 hostels I've been to. Great location, great staff, very clean and feels like home for a very good price. Highly recommended!

Victoria House is the absolute greatest place to stay in Nice! Val made us all feel so at home and was there whenever we needed something. I loved getting to know the other people staying there. Plus the location is amazing. I would definitely stay there when I go back :)

• 22nd Oct 2014

Very nice hostel! I had a really good time! Thanks Valerio for everything!

We had a wonderful time staying at the Victoria Hostel. Val was a very accommodating host and made us feel very welcome and informed about Nice. He encouraged everyone to get to know each other and as a result we have made some great friends. The hostel was kept very clean and was a perfect location for exploring the city. We would defiantly recommend that travellers stay here while in Nice.

Val was very welcoming when we arrived and provided us with lots of information on what to do and see in Nice. Having Victor around was a bonus too as he was such a lovely cat and made our stay feel more homely. The location of the hostel is very well suited and close to the beach, cafes and shops.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Nice staff, clean over all, they have a cat which is cute but might be off putting to some (allergies etc) but I found it to be a charming touch. Beds were a little flimsy and squeaky, bathroom was tiny but functional enough. Great walk out balcony from our room. Overall a pleasant stay!

• 7th Oct 2014

Fantastic stay!

• 30th Sep 2014

Had a wonderful stay here. Val is great! Even though there isn't a "chill out room" a lot of people end up hanging out in the kitchen. Location is really close to the old town which has nice restaurants, shops and nightlife. Also really close to the beach. Bathroom and bedroom was a bit tight but overall I really enjoyed this hostel!!!