Victoria House Hostel Reviews

6 Rue Docteur Jacques Guidoni, Nice, France

One of best hostel in Nice, cozy and friendly place where always full of laugh, also the best hostel cat" Victor", it companies while your stay.if you look for night life, plenty of roommates will be your best friends.

Had a good stay here. Nice staff (thanks victorio), good beds. Generally quiet during the night. Kitchen & bathrooms are a bit shabby, but clean & they work fine. Short walk to the center but none of the mess. Would recommend!

• 17th Apr 2015

I had a fantastic stay at Victoria House Hostel. Great atmosphere and the location couldn't be better. Thank you!

Really enjoyed the location, but otherwise there wasn't too much special about this hostel.

This is my second stay at this hostel and I'd stay again. Val is so welcoming and helpful. The location is great with the Nice bikes and a gorgeous bakery less than a min's walk. Great atmosphere here with everyone chilling out in the common room/kitchen. Spacious dorms ensuite with loads of storage space.

Great staff, really helpful and welcoming. They also worked hard to create a good atmosphere. Very convenminet location for the old town

Big thanks for a great time!

Val was awesome. I would recommend this hostel to everyone. Especially those wanting a more personal experience. The best hostel I've stayed in to date.

• 30th Mar 2015

Really good hostel! Great vibe, the kitchen is better for Meeting People than every commom room in usual hostels. Val is an awesome host! He helps you with everything and tries to involve everyone into the hostel family! Best atmosphere :) Really enjoyed staying there!

The Italian host is super cool! Very social place, family atmosphere. Would definitely stay here again for the helpfulness and friendliness of staff alone!

That is a really nice place ~ The staff is friendly and helpful, and location is also good as well! Nice place to recommend!

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • China

it was a little loud for my taste, but that made it easy to meet people

Awesome location, Val and Victor make you feel very welcome and the place is very homely. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to meet people and see the area. Barely a 5-10 minute walk to the beach and all the best parts of the city and old town. Insider tip: Bring wine, cheese and cured meats and you will have a lot of new friends in no time at all.

This has been my favorite hostel I have stayed in. Val is awesome and helps with everything. Amazing atmosphere and really easy to meet other travelers. So fun and well worth it.

Had a great stay at Victoria, fun atmosphere and awesome employees. Val is the man.

The hostel is located just right to the city centre, which is very convenient for sightseeing. The staff was very kind and helpful and we had a great time staying here.

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Taiwan

Although small, this hostel was probably the best I stayed in during my trip around Europe. I can imagine when it is full the place is buzzing. Such a friendly, relaxed atmosphere and of course the resident cat! Will definitely return! Thank you!

I would definitely come back here. Hot showers, free working wifi, it took my friend and I about 5-7 minutes to walk to the beach. We didn't take the bus to Monaco but we took the train and then also went to Menton and Ventimiglia. The atmosphere was great and Valerio is super helpful with telling you about things to do and places to go in the area. I definitely recommend it.

• 2nd Mar 2015

It's a student-friendly hostel and very nice to rest and have fun!! The (Italian) guy who has the hostel is cool and happy to help! I liked the kitchen which is a place to relax and meet other people! The building is a bit old but it's not a problem. The location is excellent as it's close to the main square, the sea and other places.

I had an absolutely wonderful stay at Victoria House. It has a wonderful, friendly atmosphere. Victor and Val do a great job.

• 23rd Feb 2015