Victoria House Hostel Reviews

6 Rue Docteur Jacques Guidoni, Nice, France

Valerie was extremely friendly and helpful. Her cousin was staying here at the same time and she introduced him to everyone so we would have an extra resource for sightseeing and nightlife in Nice. It was a very welcoming atmosphere!

• 9th Feb 2016

Nice Hostel great staff

Great location and awesome staff!!! WIll recommend.

• 5th Feb 2016

Val was a great host! The hostel really felt like a home. The hostel is conviently located right in between the Old Town and the train station. We met some really cool people through this hostel and had a great time. Our room was very clean, but the bathroom had some visible mold on the ceiling and in the corners. This was the only downside but insignificant because the stay was so affordable! I would recommend Victoria House to anyone I know traveling to Nice.

• 30th Oct 2015

Enjoyed my stay at Victoria House Hostel. The owner was EXTREMELY friendly and welcoming, and accommodating. However, it isn't listed that there is a house cat on the description, and I am allergic to cats. The house cat wasn't allowed in rooms, but if you're like me, the air is enough to set off a reaction. Luckily I'm not super allergic and did not have a major reaction, but if you're allergic to cats, either bring a ton of benadryl, or maybe try somewhere else. Otherwise, it was a great value

Perfect location and Val was very helpful! They organize drinks every evening and it's easy to meet new people. I really enjoyed it!

The staff is very helpful and It made a night meeting for night crawl

• 16th Oct 2015
  • Spain

Such a homey lovely hotel, people here were lovely as was the owner val! extremely enjoyed my stay in nice partly due to that ; all the very best to them

• 14th Oct 2015
  • Egypt

My friend and I loved our stay! Everyone was very friendly, helpful, and nice. The facilities were clean and if anything had gone wrong, I'm sure Val would have been receptive and fixed it for us. If I make it back to Nice, I'll definitely be staying here again.

Amazing staff. Val, a great mate. Shower was not working in the room which is very basic stuff. You could shower in a different room but it did not open until 9:30 so if you wanted to start your day early you couldn't. Small place, very good atmosphere. Very good price quality relation. Would recommend.

There are many cockroachs in the kitchen of the appartement in Baralis. Be aware of that and you should kill them all. The other are all good. Thanks for the accommodation.

Jean was great, he helped a lit for any information.

• 4th Oct 2015
  • Switzerland

Location was good near the centre and one staff member gave me the best advice I have ever had on the city itself. The ensuite washing/shower facilities were abysmal, as the room was ridiculously narrow. I couldn't even wash my face without banging my head on the shelf. Power points were not near your bed and security for your valuables was almost non-existent. Security to the place itself was good. Breakfast was not included and the kitchen was very small.

For sure you are not a number in this hostel with a maximum of 20 guests.. Val is interested in how you are doing. It starts with a warm welcome and good information where to find your first needs and sightseeings in Nice.. I stayed here for 13 nights because of competing in the European Masters Games 2015. During my stay I met so may nice young people from Brasil, Australia, China, New Sealand, Korea, USA, and so on.

• 29th Sep 2015

Very small room the people were very nice, good location to be near the old town nice, the ocean, and the square.

Common room was the kitchen and it was fairly small. Other than that, very good hostel, I would recommend a stay. Great location!

thanks for everything. ci vediamo presto!

• 23rd Sep 2015
  • South Korea

Fantastic location, good vibe and friendly common area, great for solo travellers. The owner was very helpful! Older hostel but nice and clean.

Brilliant location

• 19th Sep 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Great host, great location, very social atmosphere. Loved every minute in the hostel. Strongly recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3