Victoria House Hostel Reviews

6 Rue Docteur Jacques Guidoni, Nice, France

Really good location. The hostel staff is amazing. The best atmosphere I've ever met in a hostel!

Val is an awesome host! Very sweet and funny and goes out of his way to make sure you are enjoying your stay. Had a really great time in Nice and I would love to come back and stay here again!

I had a great time at Victoria Hostel! It is right in the centre of town and a great place to stay!!! Cat was a nice touch, there is always something to do and people to meet! this is the best place to stay in NICE no matter who you are! Stay here! best hostel I have ever stayed in!

• 18th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

Great hostel to know people. The location is great, near to the beach by walking, but the hostel doesn't have breakfast, just free coffee and a kitcken. The roons have own bathroom and frigor.

Very nice hostel. Staff lovely and very friendly. With free wi-fi, towels, linens, tea... would totally return! :)

Val is amazing and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had

• 13th Feb 2015

Geneviève is very sweet and welcoming.This hostel is very homey and the breakfast is awesome. A bit far from old town but close to the train station and transportation.

Had a great time here. Perfect location and great atmosphere.

Great stay!

• 6th Feb 2015

Very small bathroom but fresh towels everyday and very friendly helpful staff!

Great stay and great location! Thanks!

• 30th Oct 2014

I have been traveling Europe for 5 months and this is definitely one of the top 5 hostels I've been to. Great location, great staff, very clean and feels like home for a very good price. Highly recommended!

Victoria House is the absolute greatest place to stay in Nice! Val made us all feel so at home and was there whenever we needed something. I loved getting to know the other people staying there. Plus the location is amazing. I would definitely stay there when I go back :)

• 22nd Oct 2014