Victoria House Hostel Reviews

6 Rue Docteur Jacques Guidoni, Nice, France

Very nice hostel and environment. Also Valerio is a helpful person.

Fantastic place. Really close to everything that's happening in Nice. Val is really helpful, and Victor the cat is adorable. Hostel is clean, and is clearly aimed at the 18-28 crowd. Glad I stayed here, and hope to get back again.

• 24th May 2014

Great hostel, very central location, clean, friendly staff. Recommended.

• 19th May 2014

Bathroom is a bit small and hard to move around in but that is my only complaint. Rooms were clean. Wifi worked. Val is pretty awesome and really wants you to have a good time. Very easy to meet other travelers at this hostel.

Had a wonderful stay here. Val is a cool and friendly host. Will love to visit Nice again and will definitely be staying at the hostel next time.

• 12th May 2014
  • Singapore

Nice place over all! Owner really helpful and friendly. Very small bathroom (ensuite). What I missed were maybe some more pots and pans of a bit smaller size in the kitchen. Also a negative thing for us waking up early in the mornings was that kitchen was locked until 09 in the morning. Over all a good place with perfect location!

Thank you so much for everything! You are warmly welcome in Budapest! Peter Javorkai

Loved this place, wouldn't hesitate to stay again!

Heard there was a better hostel nearby with free breakfast and a gym and slightly cheaper. This hostel has a tiny bathroom but nice friendly people

The first night in Victoria House, I felt cold and asked for one more blanket. There's only one sheet, we don't know that's for blanket or the bed. Besides that, everything's great. Good location. Nice staff! A guy who speaks Spanish is very friendly.

The hostel was super cool. It was nice and cozy, as there are not many rooms. The kitchen was a great place to hang out and interact with other visitors. Val was awesome. He was easy going, funny and a lot of fun to hang out with.

• 24th Apr 2014

My friend and I both really enjoyed our stay here!! Val was so friendly, and so welcoming when we got to Nice! They have multiple keys to get in, which makes you feel safe. The location was also amazing because it was so close to the main square and the beach! Val also went out with a lot of the other students staying in the hostel to a karaoke bar one night which was super fun! Great stay overall! Thanks for everything! -Kaitlyn

• 22nd Apr 2014

Lovely hostel. The manager Val is very helpful and friendly.

Staff is great and place was very comfortable. Also it's in a great location.

It was very welcoming and amazing to stay there, even though its a very small property- we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

Victoria House Hostel is so good because of Val (the guy who runs it) and Victor (his cute cat)! I stayed in one of the small 4 person rooms which was a nice size with a bathroom attached. I was only there for a night but Val was extremely helpful and nice. It's also only a quick walk into the main hub of everything. Overall, a very nice hostel!

Really enjoyed my stay here! Staff we're great and informative, great location and the hostel even had a cat! Would 100% stay again! Stay here if you're visiting Nice!

-Clear instruction from airport to the hostel -Close to supermarket and beach -Convenient shower room + toilet in female dorm -Helpful crew offering useful suggestion and free city map

This is the best hostel I have stayed in. The location is great and Val is so so nice. They also have the cutest cat called Vickie. It just feels like home staying here.

The staff was absolutely amazing! This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in! They are great and friendly and very helpful, when I go back I most surely am staying with them!

• 20th Mar 2014