Victoria House Hostel Reviews

6 Rue Docteur Jacques Guidoni, Nice, France

Victoria House is the absolute greatest place to stay in Nice! Val made us all feel so at home and was there whenever we needed something. I loved getting to know the other people staying there. Plus the location is amazing. I would definitely stay there when I go back :)

• 22nd Oct 2014

Very nice hostel! I had a really good time! Thanks Valerio for everything!

We had a wonderful time staying at the Victoria Hostel. Val was a very accommodating host and made us feel very welcome and informed about Nice. He encouraged everyone to get to know each other and as a result we have made some great friends. The hostel was kept very clean and was a perfect location for exploring the city. We would defiantly recommend that travellers stay here while in Nice.

Val was very welcoming when we arrived and provided us with lots of information on what to do and see in Nice. Having Victor around was a bonus too as he was such a lovely cat and made our stay feel more homely. The location of the hostel is very well suited and close to the beach, cafes and shops.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Nice staff, clean over all, they have a cat which is cute but might be off putting to some (allergies etc) but I found it to be a charming touch. Beds were a little flimsy and squeaky, bathroom was tiny but functional enough. Great walk out balcony from our room. Overall a pleasant stay!

• 7th Oct 2014