Victoria House Hostel Reviews

6 Rue Docteur Jacques Guidoni, Nice, France

The city in itself is great, which helps the hostel quite a lot. I've met some great people there and the atmosphere is really good. Facilities could be better though. The bathroom is tiny and the shower in my dorm was broken, so we had to shower in the bathroom at the back of the office. Val is a very helpful guy and was a pleasure to meet him.

Very small but very fun and social hostel! Would recommend

I had a very pleasant stay at the hostel. The staff were nice and eager to offer assistance and sightseeing advice. The rooms were clean and spacious. The location was great (10 minute walk to the beach) The ensuite in our room was out of order. The common shower was a little inconvenient to use (no shower curtain, so I had to be very careful with the aiming the shower head). I think I got a great value for my money here.

Only stayed one night, but it was a very nice hostel! Staff was really nice and easy to get to know people there :) Location was also great!

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Norway

Nice hostel, good atmosphere! The shower in my room did not work, so we had to take our showers right next to the office.

1 2 3 Next » last »