Vienna Hotel Reviews

Via Rizzardi, 54, Marghera, Venice, Italy

Great hotel. Receptionists were extremely helpful. Great breakfast buffet included. Hotel is a five minute walk from buses and trains to the islands. Only recommendation is to stop charging for wifi. It's outdated. Highly recommended hotel.

really bad i think. its hotel is very poor location , rates , also is not reasonable

Room smelt heavily of smoke, so much in fact that it would wale you up.

This is definitely a 'you get what you pay for' type place. The location is a short walk from the train station. There is a nice little restaurant right next door and a laundromat about 200 m down the street. Unfortunately, the air conditioning was not working when we stayed here and it was very hot. The rooms and furniture are very dated and the shower is, well, functional. But if it hadn't been for the lack of air conditioning, this place would have been fine for the price we paid.

Its hot summer and AC isnt working. They even failed to provide fans. All the guests had terrible sleepless night.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • India

Could be better... Breakfast was Ok.

The staff was very helpful and understanding that I was a bit late arriving due to not knowing my way around. The room was a bit hot though because the air conditioner was broken unfortunately so I just slept without a blanket. The staff made up for it by letting me borrow an adapter to charge my phone and selling me a beer when everywhere was already closed. Would stay there again but I will check to make sure everything works before checking in.

The facilities are not clean, I have stayed in better hostels than this hotel