Vienna Hotel Reviews

Via Rizzardi, 54, Marghera, Venice, Italy

Could be better... Breakfast was Ok.

The staff was very helpful and understanding that I was a bit late arriving due to not knowing my way around. The room was a bit hot though because the air conditioner was broken unfortunately so I just slept without a blanket. The staff made up for it by letting me borrow an adapter to charge my phone and selling me a beer when everywhere was already closed. Would stay there again but I will check to make sure everything works before checking in.

The facilities are not clean, I have stayed in better hostels than this hotel

Vienna hotel is very basic, but you get what you spend! 40 euro's a night for 2 persons isnt expensive. The staff was very nice and kind. We couldnt stay the 4th and 5th day because of renovation so we where placed in Hotel Mondial, which was more luxe but the atmosphere was less.

• 1st Jan 2015