Fabulous 441 Total Reviews
Fabulous 441 Total Reviews
Vienna Hotel Located at Via Rizzardi, 54, Marghera, Venice.
Italy
Venice I-30175 Via Rizzardi, 54, Marghera
80% 441
45.4784291 12.2278904
    Rooms available

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
8th Sep 2016
8.0

Me pareció raro hacer una reserva para 2 personas y en el momento de llegar adicional al costo de la reserva me cobraron 20€ por la segunda persona... Adicional se generó un cobro de impuesto de 5€ por cada uno el cual no me indicaron en la reserva

• Vietnam, Couple, 31-40
25th Aug 2016

We are so surprised with this hotel. The breakfast was perfect and delicious. We really recommend it to you. It is close to Mestre station. We will stay here again if we visit Venice in the next time.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016
7.7

Close to Mestre, easy to get to Santa Lucia. Staff pleasant. Close, cheap food options. Cheap way to stay in Venice!

• India, Male, 31-40
20th Aug 2016
7.7

Nice hostel. The staff was friendly and helping in nature. I did not have any problem during my stay there. The only thing I noticed was that there was not enough light in the room. The room was dim lit and there was no option for bright light. This can be added to the room. Also there were no English channels running on the TV. Most of the tourists would not understand Italian and no point in showing them only Italian channels. €45 per night is costly. Other wise a nice stay.

5.7

The location is good, only a few minutes' walk to the Mestre train station where you can easily catch the train to the historic Venice. The room itself was okay, despite the non-functioning electrical outlets, but the bathroom was a disgrace. We were greeted with a strong mould and mildew odour upon entering the bathroom. The bathroom floor was drenched in water, and mould was spotted on the ceiling above the sink. Insects also flying around the bathroom. Decent breakfast, at least.

• Thailand, Couple, 31-40
13th Aug 2016

Nice location, very close to Venezia Mestre station and bus stop to Venice. Quiet and great neighborhood.

2.9

Please don't stay here. It's the worst establishment I've ever encountered. The front desk guys were all insanely rude, the location is in a sketch area (as 3 different locals told me when I told them where I was staying), and I'm covered in mosquito bites from leaving the window open. I had to leave the window open because the air conditioner was broken.

• England, Couple, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016
7.7

Easy access to the main island as trains run every 5/10 minutes and it is only a 5 minute walk from the station. Room was nice and breakfast was okay considering it was included in the price! However it was disappointing to be charged for wifi when paying €70 for one night.

• Scotland, Female, 41+
16th Jul 2016

Great night for seven people in two rooms. We had five children with us and we felt very safe. We took the bus in and out of Venice, which was so easy and right next to the hotel . Thanks

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2016
6.0

if you're hoping for a plain site to sleep, hotel Vienna is your place. Staff told me that they charge €6 for 24hr wifi per night, and €8 for two. I paid again 24hr later (as I stayed for 2 nights) and realised that second day's wifi worked without a given password.