Vienna Hotel Reviews

Via Rizzardi, 54, Marghera, Venice, Italy

Charged WiFi is a bit too much.

• 28th Sep 2015
  • India

This place was kind of a trick- Made it seem like a hostel. It is an old, AVG hotel we booked a "private 3 bed" and it was just a hotel room with three beds squished together. It was fine and nice to have our own room and it was easy to get to Venice from here with the bus each day, but the area isn't that comfortable. The breakfast was pretty good. It wasn't very easy to find the hotel the first day from the train station based off the directions.

Great hotel. Receptionists were extremely helpful. Great breakfast buffet included. Hotel is a five minute walk from buses and trains to the islands. Only recommendation is to stop charging for wifi. It's outdated. Highly recommended hotel.

really bad i think. its hotel is very poor location , rates , also is not reasonable

Room smelt heavily of smoke, so much in fact that it would wale you up.

This is definitely a 'you get what you pay for' type place. The location is a short walk from the train station. There is a nice little restaurant right next door and a laundromat about 200 m down the street. Unfortunately, the air conditioning was not working when we stayed here and it was very hot. The rooms and furniture are very dated and the shower is, well, functional. But if it hadn't been for the lack of air conditioning, this place would have been fine for the price we paid.

Its hot summer and AC isnt working. They even failed to provide fans. All the guests had terrible sleepless night.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • India

Could be better... Breakfast was Ok.

The staff was very helpful and understanding that I was a bit late arriving due to not knowing my way around. The room was a bit hot though because the air conditioner was broken unfortunately so I just slept without a blanket. The staff made up for it by letting me borrow an adapter to charge my phone and selling me a beer when everywhere was already closed. Would stay there again but I will check to make sure everything works before checking in.