Vientiane Backpackers Hostel Reviews

No. 13 Norkeokoummarn Road, Ban Mixay, Vientiane, Laos

Lovely atmosphere with fantastic staff. Brilliant facilities, couldn't have asked for more.

Great value for money. If you're just looking for a quick stop and don't want to spend any cash then this is a good place. Cheap and friendly and no sign of bedbugs when I was there. No lock on the dorm door though but there was lockers for everybed. Free breakfast was good too.

I was booked for 2 nights stay in this hostel. However, I could not sleep well for the whole night because I was bitten by bed bug and mosquito and felt extremely itchy. I was put tiger balm on the infected skin area to make my sleep better.

Don't stay here, it's very dirty and smelly and they had bed bugs in one room and didn't bother to exterminate properly, I was on a top bunk that rocked back and forth an asked several times to have it fixed but nothing was ever done

Breakfast included was good. Room, bathrooms