Vietnam Backpacker Hostels - Original Reviews

48 Ngo Huyen, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

Happy with my stay here. Unfortunately only air-con at night which I was not happy with- especially considering it's not mentioned in advanced. Other than that the staff are extremely friendly and the free breakfast is quite lovely!! Loads of nighttime activities to participate in and they really try to ensure you have an enjoyable experience. Would recommend.

I stayed here as a solo traveller for two nights on either side of the north west buffalo run with Mickey. The hostel was excellent for backpackers. I stayed in original which is a lot less crazy party than downtown! The staff are lovely. The north west buffalo run was one of the best experiences of my life and I couldn't recommend it highly enough!

Everything is perfect! I loved my stay there. Only an elevator in the second building to the fifth floor would be really nice.

Farley standard hostel. Good trips, I would recommend this if you are travelling in a group or don't want to meet people. Atmosphere was non existent. Stay in downtown hostel.

1 2 Next » last »