Vietnam Backpacker Hostels - Original Reviews

48 Ngo Huyen, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam

I stayed here as a solo traveller for two nights on either side of the north west buffalo run with Mickey. The hostel was excellent for backpackers. I stayed in original which is a lot less crazy party than downtown! The staff are lovely. The north west buffalo run was one of the best experiences of my life and I couldn't recommend it highly enough!

Everything is perfect! I loved my stay there. Only an elevator in the second building to the fifth floor would be really nice.

Farley standard hostel. Good trips, I would recommend this if you are travelling in a group or don't want to meet people. Atmosphere was non existent. Stay in downtown hostel.

Fantastic hostel, clean and quiet and centrally located. Much quieter than Downtown, a bit of a party hostel but not a bad thing! Literally a twenty minute walk away from the Old Quarter or the Citadel, didn't even need to take a taxi anywhere. The free walking tour was a nice touch too.

1 2 Next » last »