Vietnam Inn Saigon Reviews

200 Le Lai, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The doors have some sort of problem. Most of the time, we couldn't enter the room and had to call the reception. The rest was okay. The rooftopbar is very nice.

• 30th Jun 2015

I had a really nice time staying here. The free breakfast is amazing! The portions aren't really big, but you can choose from 5 different dishes which I think is great for a free breakfast. The dorms have lockers, there are sufficient showers and toilets and the rooftop bar is a good place to meet other travelers. At the tour desk you can book several tours which were really fun and cheap as well. The staff is friendly and gives good advice about the tours. Would definitely recommend this hostel

The entertainment staff were brilliant, very friendly. Great hostel if you are a solo traveller as it has several communal areas and a sociable atmosphere.

The staff didn't accept USD on my payment. There just accept with VND. Im very disappointed.

we apologize but the currency here is VND, not US dollars. it is the same throughout veitnam.

great staff, very clean, Wi-Fi and air conditioning could have been better but they helped me get a last minute tour of cuchi tunnels and it's walking distance from the war museum. don't go on the bar crawl, it's a ripoff.

we're glad you enjoyed your stay at our hostel. we feel out bar crawl is good value at $3 for a vest and 4 shots, however we are always looking to improve it and will soon be changing the style of the vest and introducing more drinks offers in the bars we visit.

Great atmosphere. Pub crawls were amazing!

• 20th Jun 2015

The staff were really annoyingly loud when they came in at all hours to clean or make up the rooms for late arrivals. Not the cleanest hostel I've ever seen and definitely much too loud at night for my taste.

Everything was ok..just that i paid for 3 night and after the first night my card didnt work i had to take it downstairs and they asked me how long im staying n had to activate my card...annoying.. and also i told the staff my plub and light dont work on my bed and nothing happened...and there should he handsoap in the bathrooms...there r dispensors but no soap. And the place was hot n stuffy during thr day so couldnt stay in the dorm...seemed like the aircon didnt work

Best hostel experience in all of Vietnam. Amazing location, free beer, free breakfast, and a constant flow of friendly travelers to meet. Stayed in the best dorm and made some really good friends. The pub crawl is a must- international staff makes the experience so fun. I enjoyed myself so much I stayed 4 nights longer than anticipated. I'll surely be back for more fun at Vietnam Inn. Cheers!

Enjoyed our stay.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

We had a good time at Vietnam Inn. The hostel has a great rooftop terrace, the free breakfast is really good. The dorms are clean but the bathroom was a bit dirty sometimes (although they clean it a lot of times). If you wanna buy a motorbike, this is a good place as well. And the pub crawl is great fun.

The staff was pretty unhelpful and we had to wait for things to be done that should have already been taken care of like having to check in half an hour later than the check in time due to their unpreparedness and then having to wait another hour for sheets for my bed (they even ran out of pillowcases). Additionally the staff kept coming into the room at strange times and causing disturbances in the room. The Internet was also really bad and kept failing. It was quite an unpleasant stay.

we apologize that you had to wait so long, check in at 2pm can get very busy and we have a very high turnover of guests at that time, we do our best to get the beds ready and let people into them as quickly as possible. if you are in a dorm room the staff may be in at anytime if people are checking in and need to be shown to their beds, we try to cause as little disruption as possible. we did have some issues with our internet for the last few weeks, thankfully it is working properly now

The location is the best thing about this hostel. Many of the included facilities such as "high speed wifi" and "free breakfast" are not at all what they advertise. The wifi is terrible and sometimes doesn't work at all. The staff didn't know directions to a museum I was interested in so II had to go down the street to a KFC to use their wifi to find out the directions, and get in touch with loved ones. The whole atmosphere of the place is that they just don't care.

We have had trouble with our wifi for the last few weeks, we apologise, and we working to improve the situation. We do have maps available to all guests in the lobby with the locations of both museams clearly marked, among other local attractions. We think our breakfast is excellent value for $6 per night, we also provide 2 free beers.

The place was dirty, tired and not worth the money. Only stayed 1 night and left, found a cleaner place close by .

This hostel was awful. The staff was rude and the rooms and bathrooms were dirty, like literal cockroaches dirty. My sheets were dirty when I arrived and I asked them to please change them. Three different people came and looked at my bed but no one ever changed it. When I was talking to other people in the hostel they agreed that the staff was really not helpful. The location was good thats about it.

We apologise for the service you recieved, our housekeeping staff do not speak english and this can occasionally lead to some confusion. If you have a problem with your bed you can call reception 24 hours a day from the phone provided. The same for the bathrooms, if you are not happy with them call and we will send someone to clean them.

Arrived and the hostel was so full you could barely get in, the reception staff were rushed, very flustered, rude and were double booking beds (we only know this because another staff member told us they were s**t on the main reception). My bed cover had dried blood on it and strange almost puss looking marks. Wasn't a pleasant stay, we ended up switching hostels to a 6 bed instead of 18 bed for the same price and much cleaner.

we do not have 18 bed dorms, and we include breakfast, beer and a rooftop bar for $6. We dont think you stayed here.

I didn't like my stay at the Vietnam Inn Saigon. The staff on the reception is rude and unfriendly, "please" and "thank you" are foreign words. The included breakfast is decent but comes without butter, they charge 10000 dong for it. It is a party hostel so it might be a bit louder. Additionally is the hostel right next to a construction site and these guys work even on Sundays.

We regret that you were not satisfied with our service, we are currently taking steps to ensure our staff know what is required when dealing with guests. We do charge for extras but we feel we provide excellent value at $6 per night with free breakfast and 2 free beers. Im afraid the construction site is beyond our control but hope they will finish soon.

My stay at this place was amazing. The staff is super fun and the view from the roof top is amazing. Awesome party every night at the roof top. Would surely stay again.

The security staff were excellent, they would help you cross the busy road and flag down a taxi. There rooftop bar had great views, was spacious and great for meeting people. The staff were chatty and engaged well with people staying at the hostel. The Hostel was located a 5-10min walk from the main backpacker area, only difficulty arose when coming back from a night out it felt a little unsafe. A member of staff turned off the AC one night and it was extremely uncomfortable in the room.

we apologize that your air con was turned off at night, we have a telephone on each floor from which you can call reception 24 hours a day. if you are not happy with the temperature in your room we will send someone to adjust it.

Good hostel with good facilities. Easy to book trips somewhere else and staff helps you what you need. Free beer and breakfast is definitely great + for this hostel. Cleanliness is okay, but be careful with your linen. They don't change it after every quest whom they have had. Hope that will change in some way.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7