Vietnam Inn Saigon Reviews

200 Le Lai, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The staff is not always really nice and helpful.. But the rooms are clean and confortable.

Nice place. Do not book the tours through the company they have on site as they will charge you much more than if you were to book flights and or tours direct

I've already stayed twice in this hostel because it's the best place to stay in Ho Chi Minh City. The staff are friendly, the dorms and bathrooms are clean! Plus they got a rooftop bar with nice view where you get to meet other travellers, socialise, play pool and dance to great music played by an awesome DJ! They serve good food with a very reasonable price! The booze is cheap too! Haha! I highly recommend this hostel if you're hitting Saigon. Good times guaranteed!

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

I had the pleasure of staying at Vietnam Inn, it was great value for money, I had a 4 bed room, each bed was a double size with power point beside bed, I would certainly recommend this Hostel. The staff were kind and helpful and handy to a great park opposite the building. Pam Amy Liddell (Australia) 2 Sept 2014

Amazing rooftop bar which is a great place for meeting people. Great location. Staff are a little unhelpful. Rooms and showers are clean.

Great facilities, great vibe and really helpful in sorting out any problems we had.

Stayed there for 3 nights. Easy to find at the backpackers' area (next to Pham Ngu Lao street in District 1). Facilities are excellent (strong WiFi, public PC downstairs,cold AC in room, locker, working hot shower, many bathroom/toilet for 1 floor). They also have a left luggage room at the basement. They accept cash payment in VND only.

Nice terrace with 1 free beer every night ;)

This is the place to be if you like a bit of action on your travels. There is a bar on the 9th floor and its so cool to hang out with everyone and meet people. The dorms can be a bit loud, if you dont like that, than I recommend you a private. Everything else was how you expect it of a very good hostel.

Great hostel, this was my second time staying here, very friendly staff especially annie, jimmy and the sweet lady who works the till some days but doesn't wear uniform, they all remembered me from my previous stay and remembered my favourite drink when ordering. Dorms are clean and the a/c is good.

• 19th Jul 2014

Worst hostel I stayed at in Vietnam... It wasn't clean, the door to my room was broken for 2 days, staff lost my key and blamed it on me, and most importantly the overal atmosphere was poor.

Very nice staff, nice rooftop bar area, be aware of mixed shower areas and people on scooters grabbing your bag outside!

An ok place to stay! Better places around. Messed up my booking and tried charging me twice! Sheets in the rooms aren't changed. Watched a house keeper just straighten the sheets and refold the quilt. Tour desk was helpful but kinda pricy compared to other places!

Really great and social hostel. No trouble of meeting people. Everyone is really nice and open. The rooftopbar had an amazing view and athmosphere. Too bad it closes at 12/1 am, but it's a good thing for people who want to go to sleep. The hostel is located perfectly and a lot of the sights are on walking distance. The rooms and bathrooms are being cleaned every day. I could reccomend this hostel to everyone.

• 11th Jul 2014

There are better hostels across the park. My room had no windows.

Staff could be better: they gave us wrong directions to the bus stop very late at night, as two young women it made us feel unsafe and a bit on edge having to wander through the city looking for our bus at midnight. Good hostel for the gap yarr crowd, more for the drinkers than those interested in Vietnamese culture and history.

We're sorry there was a misunderstanding. With most of the buses or tours that you book with us, you will be picked up in front of the hostel. There is no main bus station, each bus company has a bus office, which is where the bus picks you up. Most of them are just across the park in which case a staff member will walk with you.

This people in this location is not that great. In fact I was robbed when I was walking back to the hostel. Try to go in a group. You meet alot of great people there. So join them if you are a single traveller. Bad experience...

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Please be careful when going out. Especially at night! Many people get robbed. You wont need your passport, credit cards or ID anywhere. Bring only the money you plan to spend tonight. Ladies: keep it in your bra. Don’t bring a purse or bag unless you absolutely need to! If anyone riding a motorbike approaches you tell them to go away! Say it loud;make a scene if you feel in danger.

Fantastic spacious bunks and really cool rooftop.

Rooms were clean until a dorm mate decided to urinate over the floor whilst another vomited. This wasnt cleaned in the 2 hours before i left. Allow plenty of time for a massage as its only one person and a queue forms quickly, other than that great social hostel

Great location in Saigon, walking distance to all the big attractions. Decent wifi and helpful staff to book things through. Worth staying here just for the nighttime view of Saigon from the Rooftop bar!

« first « Prev 1 2 3