Vietnam Inn Saigon Reviews

200 Le Lai, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I stayed 3 nights at Vietnam inn Saigon hostel. The location was very good. I met a lot of nice people in the room but it was very noisy I did not sleep well at all during those 3 nights ! The hostel has a very good security, lockers in the room. The bathroom was clean. They have free breakfast which can be take on the roof top of the hostel ! I recommend it if you want to party and meet a lot of people !

Best hostel I've ever seen

• 27th Jan 2015

Rooms are clean, warm showers, Great staff (especially Nikita, Eric and Jeff) who organise great nights every night (all starting at the rooftop bar) Whether you just want to chill out or get completely obliterated, you will meet loads of new people and enjoy yourself. Chill out room has a tv with a bunch of DVDs including every season of Game of Thrones, which accompanied with a Burger King, makes a fantastic hangover day. Only qualm is that the beds are a bit squeaky... Cam & Spud

Had a very good stay there. Nothing to complain.

This place was awesome. All the staff were very friendly & helpful. Great rooftop bar for socialising and awesome views. Would def recommend.

This is the place to stay if you want to meet other travellers. The bar/restaurant at the top is excellent.

Nice rooftop with one free drink per day, big dorms with a lot of room for bags. Just next to the main street but in a much more quiet location. I would recommend it.

Stayed first 3 nights in dorm and in end of my stay 2 nights in private. Both where really nice. Hostels location is very good and it has a nice terrace bar on 9th floor rooftop. Only minus is that it sometimes turns out to be a party hostell and people party in the dorm rooms.

Dear Miika, Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Vietnem Inn Saigon. We appreciate your review, unfortunately we can't monitor every dorm room. We do have a phone on every floor to contact the lobby if any reason you feel uncomfortable. Kind Regards, Vietnam Inn Saigon Staff Members

I love the staff and i think they know about it alreadt! Great place! Will love to go back!

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Philippines

This hostel is one of the best I've stayed at around the world! Perfect location close to everything important. Rooms were cool and spotless (stayed in a 12bed dorm) with very comfy beds and a place to lock valuables. Bathrooms were very clean and plenty of them. If you go here make sure you get a massage it was the best I've ever had and the cheapest you'll find around the city. The restaurant on top floor was so good/cheap ($4) we came back after checkout. At night its the place to be!

Really great hostel with awesome staff. Excellent roof top bar with a view, Price includes 2 draft beers per night. Facilities are good and beds comfy. Bring your own towel. I'm definitely going back someday.

Great hostel, loved the rooftop bar!

Very good place, a lot of backpackers. Good rooftop bar. Close to main nightlife area. Clean and good breakfast.

The room wasn't the cleanest to say the least but the place is in a great location for such a large city and the staff was incredibly helpful.

Really enjoyed our stay here. Excellent location and a great rooftop bar makes this a really social hostel. The tours/bustrips through the hostel are very expensive, I would recommend going to one of the many travel agencies around the hostel for a better price. Breakfast was simple but nice, free beers every night was a great touch. Overall I would definitely stay again/ reccomend this place.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. I like that we had room without windows, so we could sleep easily till noon :) Rooftop bar with free beer is just the best. Staff is always helpful, I had some questions during my stay and they always helped. Definitely recommend for everyone!

An Amazing hostel, clean, safe, great atmosphere and close to everything worth seeing in Saigon.

Service is very good. location is very good for tourists. the staff is very helpful. Thanks Vietnam Inn Saigon. I had a wonderful trip.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

The bathrooms are filthy and yes, your things will get swiped if you look away. The lockers are too small to store your luggage and you can feel the springs of the bed mattress poking up into you. By far, the least appealing of all the hostels I've stayed in on my tour of Asia. They do have a nice rooftop bar but it closes at midnight on the weekends. Would not recommend.

Hello, and thank you for your review. We have a telephone on every floor to call the reception, if you feel the bathrooms a dirty just call and we will clean it for you. We clean the bathrooms on every floor each hour so if somebody have made a mess please help us fix it! Our mattresses are pretty good standard, but if you have a problem with one of em you should contact us and we will change it to another one if its broken. If you don't tell us the next guest of our will have the same problem

I spent Christmas at Vietnam Inn Saigon & really enjoyed it. I liked how it is located across from the main backpacker area but just a 5 minute walk from all the bars and restaurants. The free breakfast & 2 free beers at the rooftop bar were excellent. The view of the city and the park is beautiful as well. Despite being a large hostel, the staff were very friendly and the dorms were clean and quiet.

« first « Prev 1 2 3