Vietnam Inn Saigon Reviews

200 Le Lai, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Average hostel decided to move to a nicer one didn't like the toilets being shared and showering in the toilet that was smelly didn't feel very clean, free breakfast sounds good but very limited then have to pay extra for butter or milk etc... Still good for the money

• 16th Apr 2015

Nice hostel with an awesome rooftop bar. Hostel arranges different trips, which you can get a bit cheaper from the travel agencies, but the difference isn't that big. Clean hostel, ok shower and bathroom. I stayed in the fourth floor so a little noisy during nights but nothing I couldn't tolerate. Nice and helpful staff.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Finland

Truly the party hostel! Bathroom which male and female use together were not always clean! Having breakfast at rooftop was the greatest thing in the whole stay.

I was impressed by the international and friendly staff of Saigon inn. Everything was fine except one thing: as I was booked mixed dormitory room, even there was a sign saying: "respect others and don't make noise" something like that, the other roomates didn't stop going out and coming in until 2 am, so I couldnt sleep well.

absolute party hostel! made me and my girlfriend feel a bit old as were 27 most people there are fresh out of college or uni! but all in all still great hostel 2 free beers every night cant complain and free breakfast is decent!

A very friendly hostel... With a great deal on 2 free beers each night you stay. Add to this a great location makes this a good choice for a place to stay in Saigon

• 3rd Apr 2015

we had a great stay in vietnam inn saigon. being the designated travel planner, i had 2 friends with me who are picky and they seem satisfied over all. i pick the place for its location and price.the reviews page helped me pick this one, so in return i recommend it too. i just hope they maintain the price points for the place as it is value for money in its category.

What a GREAT place! $6 for nice room with AC, locker, FREE breakfast, 2 FREE beers, clean bathrooms, great rooftop and chilling room. Great location, the park in front of it is very nice! Staff really helpful and go party with us! ATTENTION: lots of people got robbed in the area! They have a warning sign at the hostel about it and it's true. Motorbikes come and grab your purse, so put your money in your pocket and leave you phone in your locker. BEST ADVICE. Cheers and have fun!!

I didn't enjoy my stay at Vietnam Inn Saigon. My airport pickup service the hostel charged me was twice of what others paid, which was really ridiculous. If I had known, I would have found my own way here. Their water heater was not working the second day I was there. And they couldn't provide me with a towel immediately when I wanted one as they said there were no more clean ones and I gotta wait for the laundry to be done! Reception staff were very unfriendly and rude. breakfast was bad.

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

Clean, secure and cheap with a bar on the roof full of kids a bit like a youth club.

Amazing party hostel the people and staff were great. Some sort of activity/ party game happened every night.

I'm not joking, this place really is THAT good. The mix of people you get in great, also people from other hostels pay to come to the roof top bar cause it's so good. Fantastic atmosphere, mega helpful and friendly staff. Having your frer breakie in the sun on the rooftop bar is an amazing way to start the day. The location is spot on too and the hostel sells great day trips. STAY HERE!!!!!

overall a nice place

Great stay. Our room (2 person room) was pretty lush, it felt like a hotel! The rooftop bar is amazing with buzzing atmosphere and great view. They helped organise tours and the staff were ok/nice! Some of the were a bit late and disorganised but that is Vietnam not the hostel!

I can't say enough good things about this hostel. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff was the best in SE Asia - everyone looked incredibly happy to work there. They easily arranged tours and buses out of the city. It was so easy to meet people in their common room and the rooftop bar was amazing! 2 free beers a night - how can one go wrong? Only complaint would be the tour I booked through them for Cuchi Tunnels...our guide was not very good and many told me they had better.

The rooftop bar is definitely the highlight of the hostel. Great vibes accompanied by great people from all around. Pub crawls on Thursdays and Mondays are insanely fun :-)

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

The hostel over all is excellent. With that said the place wasn't for me. Vietnam Inn is located in a excellent location. The Roof top bar is tops with an excellent choice in food. I spent much time enjoying the pool table in fierce competitions with fellow travelers. This is a place to hang out and meet people, not a quite place to relax and recharge. The wifi was useable but slow for my needs. I travel work and need a fast consistent connection, I often found myself at the local cafes.

침대시트 새로 갈아줌. 개인 락커 있음. 루프탑 바 있음(생맥주 하루에 한잔 먹을 수 있는 쿠폰줬었는데 지금은 모르겠네요). 아침은 돈내는 메뉴가 많았던 듯.. 침대에서도 와이파이 되고, 침대에 개인 콘센트도 있어서 편리했습니다. 샤워실은 공용인데 부스가 많아서 항상 이용할 수 있었습니다. 싼 가격에도 시설이 좋아 만족스러웠습니다!

• 17th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Chill room is great to have and the upstairs bar and free drink tokens are great for a predrink. Location is good. Can walk to the war museum and market from here and just a few steps from the #1 rate restaurant in Ho Chi Minh (on trip advisor)

The shower cut out while I was in it, apparently only one shower (of five for the whole floor) can be used at a time. The bathrooms were pretty gross and the dorm rooms were tiny with very little room for your bags. Other than that it was fine. Good bar and cooked breakfast included.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7