8.1
Fabulous 1,551 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 1,551 Total Reviews
Vietnam Inn Saigon Located at 200 Le Lai, District 1, , Ho Chi Minh.
Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh 70000 200 Le Lai, District 1
81% 1551
10.7688554 106.6906008
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

I only stayed for one here and was happy. I didn't find the beds comfortable. Staff member Rachael was amazing and super helpful.

• Austria, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Jul 2016
5.7

Free breakfast, location and rooftop terrace are great. However, after already paying a deposit on hostel world we got overcharged for our rooms with staff refusing to correct this. Booked a tour to cu chi tunnels through the hostel, staff failed to tell us about the EXTRA entrance fee. Luckily a fellow guest could help out. This happened to quite a few people before. Finally, it would be advised not to put your guests in a room with reps who bring people back to sleep with them.

• Niamhella
  • England, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

Pretty cool hostel nice rooms although we did come across a cockroach or two but that can't be helped,the rooms were clean and nice and big,the bathrooms are abit rundown but all in all not bad,the lift in the building is a nice addition since I'm so fed up of carrying my backpack everywhere,the rooftop bar is jokes!

• England, Male, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

Great Hostel to meet people and explore HCMC as great location. Rooftop bar is great way to start evenings. Also international staff is a huge bonus as it means there's no language barrier and they certainly go the extra mile for you!

• Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2016
7.4

Was an okay hostel but you would probably get the same experience saying in £2 one! Great location, can walk to everything from it. Had to pay deposit for towels and then you didn't even get all of the money back which was annoying.

Thank you very much for your review. With regards to the towels, we take a deposit of 100,000 vnd and return 90,000 vnd on departure. The reason for this is there is a 10,000 vnd charge for cleaning the towel. This is common throughout Vietnam, and also Asia.

• USA, Male, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

Had a great couple nights there while passing through Saigon. Helpful staff, good social atmosphere, good distance from tourist spots, and overall good experience. they even let me keep my luggage in the luggage room for 12 hours after I checked out while waiting fir my flight. would recommend it highly to budget travelers

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future, happy travels!

14th Jul 2016
3.7

The worst hostel I've ever stayed in in Vietnam, the staff we ride from the minute I arrived. I booked a 12pm check in time when I got there I was told to wait 30 minutes which I was ok about then after 30 mins I was told to wait 10 minutes then told to wait 1 hour. Finally got to my room with all my bags and the key card didn't work so had to go all the way down to reception to sort it out again. Staff didn't care about anyone there.!!! Don't stay here!!!

We’re sorry you felt you had an unpleasant experience with our staff. I can assure you every effort is being made to improve our hospitality and customer service. However with regards to the arrival time; as you booked on Hostel world, you selected a 12pm 'arrival time', this is not a check in time, simply an arrival time. Check in for dorms is always at 2pm, as stated in the confirmation email you received. This gives cleaning staff a chance to clean the rooms and doesn't disturb guests.

• juliedaSilva
  • Denmark, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Jul 2016
6.9

We only stayed there one night, but the location is amazing close to everything. The pubcrawl gets pretty wild(which ofc is a good thing) however we found the staff to be abit rude towards us, and hard to communicate with. But all in all a nice hostel.

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2016
7.4

Great hostel, let down by rude staff, in particular those serving breakfast, however would return.

We are sorry you experienced this at our hostel, please be assured we are currently doing our best to improve our customer service in every department of the hostel.

• Northern Ireland, Male, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

Stayed twice. Great location and security is fine. Nice breakfast too but the staff are so uninterested in any issue you have. They just couldn't be bothered helping and just claim they don't know if you ask them a question. Very frustrating.

We are sorry you had an issue with our staff. Often the language barrier in Asia can be a problem however we are continuously working on improving our customer service and also have several Western Staff employed to aid this process and help with communications.