Vigliani Apartment Reviews

Via Vigliani 8, Milan, Lombardy, Italy

The apartment was really good for the price, but as I imagined it is way older than it looks like at the photos. I was disapointed about one detail, although we were only for one night there we had to pay the 25 euros for the cleaning and the bathtub was not clean at all. Also be aware of the location, at airbnb I read 10 minuts from duomo, but its actually some more and by metro, and the station is more than 5 minuts walking from the metro stop. Anyway i still think is an awesome deal.