Viking House Reviews

24/24 Moo 2, Koh Tao, A.Koh Phangan, Suratthani, Koh Tao, Thailand

This is the second time that I've stayed at Viking House and it's excellent value for money. The apartments are excellent. We never get a bike but most people staying here I expect probably would. We stayed three nights and always strolled into town. The owner is excellent and accommodating. He'll always provide free pick up which is handy and the facilities are good. The pool is by all means not massive, but as there is many guests, both times I've stayed, it's effectively been a private pool!

Viking House is the ultimate vacation getaway in Koh Tao! Tony and Verica (yes you will get to know them by name) are genuinely sweet individuals and will do ANYTHING to make your stay amazing. From the moment we arrived in Koh Tao we felt at home and like family at the Viking House. We stayed in one of the penthouse apartments overlooking the beach and pier area and it was I like anywhere we have stayed before! The view was amazing and the apartment was absolutely beautiful!