Vila 11 Reviews

Strada Institutul Medico Militar Nr.11, Bucharest, Romania

Very friendly and comfortable, a good location if you wish to stay near to the railway station (for trains from/to Budapest), in any case public transport in the area is good, there are trams and buses and the metro is a stone's throw away should you not wish to walk to 'the sights'. The written directions given here were a bit confusing (US English maybe?), it was a lot easier to reach from the station than the directions suggest, or print a map yourself before you arrive!

• 5th Aug 2014

Really loved the owner of the hostel but the hostel self wasn't clean enough for the standards nowadays, besides that it was really average and worth the money

This place feels like home... Been on the road a long time and it was exactly what I needed to come back strong. Deborah is such a sweet lady, she will take such good care of you!

• 3rd Jul 2014

It is easy to help openminded people. Enjoy your travels and hold on to life. Thank you for your kind words, it is good to know we get it right!

simply I will stay villa 11 again. recommend to everyone .

Thanks for staying with us, we hope you will come again, soon.

I only stayed in the hostel for a couple hours (late arrival, early departure) but I wouldn't recommend staying in Vila 11. The only reason I stayed there was because of the close distance to the train station. The rooms were dusty, smelly and during the night it was very hot because there is no airconditioning and you cannot open the windows. The lady of the house was very friendly. Unfortunately, other travellers ate my breakfast because of miscommunication and there was nothing else to eat.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

Thank you for your review. I am very surprised that you felt the need for air conditioning with our current cold temperatures.We are all still wandering around in sweaters! I am not sure why you say the window cannot be opened as all rooms have hinged windows that work. In the event that you did not find any breakfast you are welcome to ask for something fresh. It is included for all our guests, There is no food rationing. Sorry if we did not live up to your standards, we will do better.

View all Bucharest Bed and Breakfasts