Vila 11 Reviews

Strada Institutul Medico Militar Nr.11, Bucharest, Romania

The ensuite had a putrid smell, broken window in my room, the bed had seen better days, moldy food in the breakfast area and it is a long walk into town ( a solid 45 mins) although being so far out of town means it is quiet at night so you can get a decent sleep. I can't recommend this place at all.

• 17th Aug 2015

Owners very helpfull with any questions from transport, eating locations & places to visit.

• 16th Aug 2015
  • Wales

This has to be the best place that I have stayed. The room was fantastic, the staff were lovely, location is right near station. Breakfast was quality made up of pancakes, goat’s cheese, melon and coffee/tea. Stayed for 6 nights and had always had a good sleep. The price was very reasonable. Thanks for such a nice stay.

What a great place and the staff were lovely. Thanks :-)

Staying at Vila 11 was definitely very enjoyable! The family that runs the place was very friendly with the guests and willing to help with any problem. The hostel is near to Gara de Nord, which is close to the city center and very well connected on public transportation (airport, metro and long-distance trains).

• 15th Jul 2015
  • Romania

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Hope you have enjoyed Bucharest and will return to visit more of Romania.

When I checked in I got the distinct impression that I was "bothering" the staff. After that, for 2 days, I barely saw a staff person. If you are looking for warm, chatty and friendly--this is not the place.

• 30th Jun 2015

Interersting! You are the first person ever to see things that way. Sorry if we were not there for you, perhaps we thought we might be "bothering" you. We only offer to help, if guests decline we do not insist.

The staff of Vila 11 are super friendly, making us feel at home immediately. The room is spacious with 3 beds for just the 2 of us and the price is cheap. For breakfast, we have a choice between omelet or pancake, both of which are freshly made on the spot for us! The location is also good as it is very near to the main train station.

The bathroom had a bad smell, even with having the fan on all the time. :(

excellent crew - near train station 5 min walk

Thank you for your kind words. We hope you will consider visiting Bucharest again in the future.

View all Bucharest Bed and Breakfasts