Vila 11 Reviews

Strada Institutul Medico Militar Nr.11, Bucharest, Romania

cosy place, friendly people. very recommendable. the area is not ideal but there is a bus line nearby bringing you straight to the center. if i were nitpicking, I'd mention the instruction how to get the place were a bit hard to follow (at least for me). It would have helped to include Strada Vespasian in the decription.

• 8th Jan 2016

The building smelt mouldy and damp. The only access to my private room was via the male dorm room (being female it's not great). Bedding was made of polyester and the room was rather cold, even with the electric heater put in. Thankfully I took my flip flops with me as I wouldn't shower barefoot it was so dirty. Mouldy food in the kitchen space. No light outside the toilet. The owner (Deborah) very helpful, her daughter told me to refer to the website in Romanian only! Horrid experience

1. we have no male dorms only mixed. 2. all our linen is cotton. your bed had a polyester bed spread over a pure wool blanket. it is usual to remove that prior to sleeping. 3.The toilet stalls have individual lights in each stall as well as outside in the room by the sink. A simple request at the reception would have remedied any real mistakes. You stayed with us a few days,surprised you didn't vote with your feet. Perhaps your life in London is making you into a truely British woman.

very poor cleanliness, when we see, immediately use a hotel...

All I want are clean sheets, good bathroom facilities and a quite night. For the money I spent Villa 11 gave me just what I wanted at an excellent price. In fact I want back there after staying the year before. It gets my recommendation

The ensuite had a putrid smell, broken window in my room, the bed had seen better days, moldy food in the breakfast area and it is a long walk into town ( a solid 45 mins) although being so far out of town means it is quiet at night so you can get a decent sleep. I can't recommend this place at all.

• 17th Aug 2015

Owners very helpfull with any questions from transport, eating locations & places to visit.

• 16th Aug 2015