Vila Jadran Reviews

Ilino bb Bar, Susanj Bar, Bar, Montenegro

For me and my girlfriend this was a very pleasant stay. The owner was always willing to help and had a more than firm grasp of English. The room was beautifully air conditioned which was a blessing! The shower could have been cleaner but was in full working order. It's location was not far from both the beach and the town and was a short and simple bus trip from the Old Town. Overall we had a great time and would recommend this place to anyone!

Dear guests, thank you very much for all compliments you gave. Your comment was realistic. Looking forward to see you, and recommendation is something what we are satisfied with.

Useful stopover in bar Very easy to find Very agreable me thanks!!!

Some issues with the language barrier but on the whole the staff we really nice. We had a load of dirty plates and cutlery in our room when we arrived and when we took them down we got a few dirty looks as if we were responsible, she hurriedly wash them up and gave it all back to us. We just wanted to know where to put them, language barrier again really. Having said this we had a fridge, A/C and plenty of room, was worth the money and would recommend.

We only stayed here for so long that we managed to book another accomodation. Only good thing was that the wifi worked so booking a new room was easy. We booked a room with a private bathroom, but the bathroom (which wasnt clean) was on the corridor. The room was just horrible, nothing like in the pictures. The beach is near but city center and old town seemed to be quite far.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Finland

I really liked staying in Vila Jadran, I spent there one night with my friend. We got all we needed. We got good quality room with kitchen and well equipped bathroom. It is in a walk distance from the centre but only five minute from the sea, which was for us positive thing. After checking out there was no problem with leaving there our bags and coming back for them after several hours. There are two supermarkets near. We got needed infromation from owners which was also plus.

View all Bar Bed and Breakfasts