Vila Jadran

Superb 78 Total Reviews
Superb 78 Total Reviews

11th Nov 2016

I only spent the night travelling from Kotor to catch Tito's train to Belgrade. It is located close to downtown and the beaches, but is a bit of a hike from the train station, which happens to be in the middle of nowhere. You can walk from the bus or train station, an uninteresting walk of about 3.5km. I took a taxi when I arrived (the driver knew where it was) and a taxi on departure. During my stay I did walk back to the station to make travel arrangements. The villa was nice and clean.