7.5
Very Good 76 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 76 Total Reviews
Vila Jadran Located at Ilino bb Bar, Susanj Bar, Bar.
Montenegro

• evalinvi
  • Iceland, Couple, 18-24
4th Aug 2016
7.7

Good value for money. However everything is pretty old not dirty just old. Staff was helpful and we had an overall okay experience.

Thank you for positive feedback. Our accommodation is mix of old and new fashioned, so we think people like it. However, while making renovations and changes, everything is new fashioned. Wish you all the best !!

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2016

I arrived at 5 o'clock in the morning but Bato was there to greet me. Perfect air con, 5 minute walk from the beach. I had an evening train so I left my bag there and they took me to the station very kindly for free. If I go back to Bar I'll definitely be staying here!

Dear guest, Thank you very much, we appreciate. Well, when somebody is in trouble, or in disadvantage, we are very happy if we can help. Thanks for recommendation, and wish you all the best.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Jun 2016

Place is a little out of the centre however this isn't a problem as the owner goes out of his way to help you and make you feel welcome. Highly recommend the bar - budva boat trip. Would recommend hostel :)

Thanks for the feedback. About location, it is 600 m from main city center, and 400 m from the beach. And near road, which is such an important thing, because a lot of our accommodations are up the hill in narrow streets etc. If it would be in main center, a lot of noise would disturb. Hope to see you again!