Vila Madalena Hostel Reviews

Rua Francisco Leitao, 686, Sao Paulo, Brazil

waterFilter was brocken. description of the way from metro clibicas to hostel is outdated because there is now the yellow line closer. and we would have liked to have breakfast included. but atherwise the hostel is ok.

I really enjoyed this hostel. It is located in a great location and the atmosphere is awesome. I love all the art in the hostel. It gives it a really good vibe! The staff is so sweet and helpful. I would absolutely stay here again.

• 8th Jan 2016

Good hostel, worth the money.

Excellent Place & excellent location! Staff is super nice, the hostel itself a beauty with awesome decoration and a big ass lemon tree in the middle! Defo recommendable!

This was my first hostel in South America and I really loved my experience. The staff were really helpful and friendly 24/7. The rooms were okay, great security. You always have to be buzzed in. Safe and hippie neighbourhood. Lockers in the rooms. Separate showers for girls. Great bar and courtyard to chill in. And the owner let's you tag the wall! Would go back for sure.

wonderful staff - friendly, helpful, speak very good English

• 3rd Dec 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We were so lucky to stay there!!! Beds are so confortable, all staff amazing, and like the place a lot! Good atmosphere, for any kind of stay, so enjoyable! This was actually my second stay there, excellent opinion for both, even if more than 5 years passed since the first stay :) Thank you again guys!!

Stayed here in low season so the atmosphere wasn't the best, not ideal if you're a solo traveller as didn't really meet anyone. Cool graffiti in the outside area but the rooms are a bit tired looking. Staff were really helpful though.