Vila Madalena Hostel Reviews

Rua Francisco Leitao, 686, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Best staff ever ever... EVER! I enjoyed my stay there and will be back for sure!

• 24th Apr 2014

This was definately the Most stylish hostels we have stayed at during our world trip. The neighborhood is lovely and a big plus for the meal of the day which was very delicious and extremely good value for the money (12 Real). And the choices of microbrewed beer was wonderful for my boyfriend :)

My friends and I quickly got to the hostel, the tips offered were very helpful. Arriving at the hostel and we were very well welcomed. The place is organized, clean, beautiful and very nice people. The attendants helped us in everything we needed.

• 18th Apr 2014

Vila Madalena is just a perfect place to stay. Loved it.

The best hostel I've stayed. It's a great place, nice people there, and the staff are really good guys. They take constant care of keeping the place clean and tidy, giving it a homely taste. Luggage safe, good kitchen, and nice Bar. Totally makes you want to stay longer.

• 15th Apr 2014
  • Chile

In a great area not far from Villa Madalena, museums, street art, Metro, shopping and the biggest/best weekly flea market. The staff is very helpful and there are always people to meet to get travel tips.

Great hostel, with very friendly and helpful staff. Good beds and a nice breakfast (with fruit, bread, ham

great place, great vibe, beer is a little expensive, but then again its sao paulo.

Nice little place, would stay again

1 2 3 Next » last »