Vila Rock Hostel Reviews

Rua Cardoso de Almeida, 2277, Sao Paulo, Brazil

The staff is very nice and really cool. They recommend you all the cool places in Sao Paulo and they really want you to get to know the city. The hostel was very clean, the decoration is really nice and they have ultra cool flat screens with a bunch of DVDs. The breakfast is another plus. The roof top is amazing and the WIFI is also fast. There is a metro station (5 min. walk), the area is safe and there are lots of bars, restaurants, clubs, padarias etc. close by (around 10-15 min. walk).

Excellent hostel, great location and the facilities are super clean! They also have a great roof top patio with amazing views!! Highly recommend!!!!!!

its a really nice place to stay, and Ricardo, the owner, is quite nice person! The hostel is clean and cozy, near to the metro and several others metro lines in SP just a few stations away.

Best option in Fortaleza!

Was pretty empty when we were there but can see it being a good hostel. All the facilities were great and was very secure.

One word sum up Vila Rock Hostel: AMAZING. The hostel has a great location, very close to metro station, tourist attractions as: Paulista Avenue, the area of bars e nightclubs(Vila Madalena, Pinheiros, Jardins,,,), Ibirapuera park, Pacaembu football stadium and among others attractions. I loved staying the Vila Rock Hostel staff very friendly and welcoming. I did a lot of cool friends. Atmosphere is super nice. It´s worth staying at Vila Rock Hostel in São Paulo.

• 14th Sep 2013

location is not that good, but metro is near..staff is very nice.. not the atmosphere i was expecting. there were a lot of people actually living there, so it was like joining a family, not joining a rock-party :D .. the roof terrace has a terrific view! especially at night!

Staff especially te owner and Ricardo were amazing, helpful and friendly, once the rooftop Terrace and extra bathrooms are complete it will be a perfect little hostel

It was an excellent place to stay. I was working in São Paulo and this hostel met all my needs. I highly recommend it! =)

• 18th Feb 2013

Staff were always very friendly and very helpful.

• 22nd Jan 2013

we stayed 4nights in vila rock hostel. staff are very friendly and helpful. atmosphere and cleanliness are good! so we can enjoyed our stay^^

Nice and clean hostel. It was just renovated when I arrived, so everything is new and in good shape. There's even a pool table! The staff is really nice and friendly. The only drawback is there was just sweet stuff for breakfast: toast with jam and cornflakes.

The hostel is pretty new, it was opened some months ago I believe. I would recommend always to my friend, great location, near to the Sumaré Subway Station, calm neighborhood and seems to be very safe place also, I will stay there again with 100% for sure.

Hey Daniel, thanks for the positive comment. We're happy you have enjoyed the hostel. It will be always a pleasure for us to meet you here again. Best Regards