8.8
Fabulous 77 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 77 Total Reviews
Vila Rock Hostel Located at Rua Cardoso de Almeida, 2277, , Sao Paulo.
Brazil
Sao Paulo Rua Cardoso de Almeida, 2277
88% 77
-23.5493136 -46.6742134
    Rooms available

• Peru, Male, 25-30
20th Aug 2016

Me gustó mucho la experiencia, en muchas ocaciones me he visto en la necesidad de alojarme en un hostel y puedo decir con total franqueza que VillaRock es de los mejores, volvería de todas formas! Muy recomendado

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016
7.1

The hostel is ok. Good social areas and kitchen. It seemed like most people in the hostel live there long term so there is not the best place to meet other travellers.

• Ireland, Couple, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

Great hostel, really friendly helpful staff. They gave us loads of helpful advice for our further travels. Decent breakfast and only about 5 minutes walk from metro station. Funky Rock decorations everywhere!!

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

We've stayed there one night. Hostel was very clean, cozy and has good location. One of our friends got very sick. They helped us a lot, really. Jerson (hope not mistyped) , one of the staffs took us to a hospital with his own car and stayed with us in hospital for hours to help. Thank you very much again! We'll always remember you with gratitude . We couldn't say goodbye to you personally. Hope you read this comment. :) Overall, we would definitelly recommend the hostel. Regards from Turkey!

• sconnor76645
  • England, Couple, 31-40
1st Jul 2016

The staff here wer really friendly and helpful, allowing us to do our washing there when we asked. The atmosphere was fairly quiet but that was probably the time of year. The subway is walking distance, as is the football museum and there is a supermarket around 10 minutes away, but otherwise there's not much going on. Really clean, good kitchen facilities and a nice stay.

10th Jun 2016

I ended up staying at Vila Rock for five nights. It is one of the most welcoming hostels I have stayed at and gave me the "at home" comfort feeling. The staff was fantastic and all spoke English with me. The place was very clean. The kitchen had everything I needed and I particularly enjoyed the hammock on the rooftop. This hostel also offered one of the best free breakfasts I have had in South America. It was nice to have so many more options than bread. I would absolutely stay again.

28th May 2016

Vila Rock is an amazing hostel! I've stayed in many hostels and this is without a doubt one of the top! It's in a great location, the hostel itself is clean and spacious and has an amazing rooftop lounge area. Ricardo and staff are very friendly and always willing to help!!!!

• USA, Female, 31-40
22nd May 2016

The location was really great, close to Paulista Ave and to a metro station. The Staff was really friendly and helpful. There are also a lot of events at the hostel, though my friend and I didn't go to any

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
19th Mar 2016

I was able to store my things before checkin time and got all the information on the super close and very safe metro and other things to do in the city. The metro gets you anywhere you need to go in a few minutes and even walking back from the station at night is no problem since the area is every safe and quiet. Unbelievably nice staff, especially Gabriela, and people were totally relaxed and there are always activities (cooking, ...). Breakfast was fine. Very clean. Definitely recommendable!

17th Mar 2016
7.4

Vila Rock is a bit out of the way, but you can walk to Avenida Paulista in about 15 minutes (though I wouldn't recommend that at night). We booked a double private room and ended up in a dorm room with bunk beds around the sides and a double bed in the center of the room. No one else was booked to stay in the room so it was a private double, but it was an awkward setup, especially since the bathroom was located across the main lobby. Overall, a decent stay.