The Tarcu Mountains form one of the last European Intact Forest Landscape and they are a protected area.
Vila Sucu is a clean, cozy and friendly house and has a large garden, with free parking space and playground for the children.
The large living room is perfect for enjoying a hot cup of coffee or chatting with your friends. We also have a small restaurant, so you can enjoy your meals on our terrace.
Due to our location, you can have easy access to Poiana Marului Lake, to Sucu River and to all forest path and dirt roads.
We are the best hotel in the area. We offer you FREE:
- A welcome drink
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Use of towels
- Linens and beddings
- Use of BBQ area and of the summer kitchen
- A beautiful yard with a terrace to enjoy breakfast and hang out during the day
- Baggage storage
- Meet and greet at the train station in Otelu Rosu (upon request, for a minimum stay of 3 nights)
- Information about the area, about tracking routes, other possible destinations in Romania
- Phone calls for reservations for other destinations in Romania
We are a young couple of addicted backpackers. We speak English, French and a bit of Italian and Spanish. We promise we'll try to make your stay as pleasant and unforgettable as possible.
Cristina & Dragos
This property has a 1day cancellation policy. 1 night of accommodation is charged against the credit card for late cancellations and no-shows.
We accept only cash payments upon arrival.
All taxes are included in the price.
No minimum stay requirements.
Check in: 13.00
Check out: 12:00
If the room is free prior to your arrival, you can check in anytime.