Vilanova Park Camping Reviews

Carretera de l'arboc km.2.5, Apartado 64 E VILANOVA I LA GELTRU, Barcelona, Spain

This was the best thing I ever did. Great place, very inexpensive and everything was wonderful.

I LOVE Vilanova Park! I have stayed at Vilanova 3 times, And this last time my husband was able to join me. He too liked it very much. The park is clean and tidy. The cabins are small and efficient. The town of Vilanova i la Geltru is darling. The Bus #1 which comes directly in front of the campground is extremely convenient for getting to town and getting to the train station if you want to go into Barcelona. great staff. only complaint: internet speed was poor for our needs.

• 6th Apr 2014