Vilanova Park Camping

• Carretera de l'arboc km.2.5, Apartado 64 E VILANOVA I LA GELTRU, Barcelona, Spain

Superb 252 Total Reviews
Superb 252 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
5th Jun 2017
8.0

Good price for a short term stay with a kitchen and ensuite. We had spent the week prior to this in Barcelona and came here just to sunbathe and relax, so it suited us perfectly. I had an overall pleasant experience with staff; I had to check out early because of an early flight and the security in reception was very nice and helpful. There was one receptionist who was definitely new or undertrained who I had several dealings with who did not seem to know what she was doing but overall good.

31st May 2017

sweeeeet hostel!! or cabin I should say. after staying in hostel after hostel, I cried tears of joy when I found this place. you get your own living room, kitchen, bathroom, bed. there's 3 pools and two of them overlook the ocean. tons of families but if you're looking for a place to unwind from the hustle and bustle I highly recommend. Aitor was really helpful and friendly too!

×