Villa Agas

8.4
Fabulous 154 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2017

Really appreciated the location of the hostel - close to bus stop (with a 25 min. bus ride to Oia and 20 min bus to Red beach), supermarket and bakery. The hostel itself was clean, spacious and relaxing with two balconies and a pool to enjoy! Would recommend to anyone considering.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
29th Mar 2017
6.9

I would recommend this place if you are young and looking for a cheap place to stay. It's nice, clean, and about a mile away from Fira. The owner does not speak a lot of English.

16th Feb 2017

I got picked up from the airport for free which was great. I liked my room, it wasn't big but it was just what I needed. Bed was comfortable, I liked having an ensuite and everything was clean. There was no atmosphere to speak of, but I believe this is generally hard to find in places in Santorini. The owner doesn't speak much English which is important to know. Most people usually stay in Fira and this is about a 10-15 minute walk away from there. Overall it was perfectly decent.