Villa Agas Reviews

Karterados, Cyclades, Santorini, Greece

Villa Agas is cheap and near Fira, otherwise there is no reason to stay at this place. The owner does not speak good English and he is not helpful at all. He was never around and didn't seem to bother when I ask for help and direction. No map, no help, no guide. The room is terribly old, the especially the shower room. The water tap cannot be turned off completely and the cloth hanger kept falling off. The door was never closed at night. The bed is also uncomfortable.

As soon as I arrived, I regretted my decision immediately. There was no one there, it felt deserted until eventually, I found an elderly lady to call the owner. The room was dark and dingy. The bed was extremely uncomfortable. I woke up with back pain. The pillow was a joke. The pool was nice, yes. The walk to Fira about 20 min. The wifi never worked during my stay there and I never saw anyone else during my stay, only uncleaned vacant rooms for days.

I used this place for the 2nd time. Located in the small village of Kartherados, it's a perfect place if you want to explore the island: Fira is only 4minutes of car/bike distance. The hotel is comfortable and nice, the manager is a very nice Greek man always available for any help. Don't expect the luxury but a simple room! Value money/service is great.

View all Santorini Bed and Breakfasts