Villa Agas

Fabulous 152 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
29th Mar 2017
6.9

I would recommend this place if you are young and looking for a cheap place to stay. It's nice, clean, and about a mile away from Fira. The owner does not speak a lot of English.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Feb 2017

I got picked up from the airport for free which was great. I liked my room, it wasn't big but it was just what I needed. Bed was comfortable, I liked having an ensuite and everything was clean. There was no atmosphere to speak of, but I believe this is generally hard to find in places in Santorini. The owner doesn't speak much English which is important to know. Most people usually stay in Fira and this is about a 10-15 minute walk away from there. Overall it was perfectly decent.

24th Jan 2017

It was difficult even finding the place after being dropped off by a taxi service from the port. The signs on the road are a little misleading, so it would be helpful if the signs were better placed and more descriptive. The man who ran the place didn't speak much English and gave off a weird vibe. It was definitely more like a hotel than a hostel, because there was no common areas. I wish there was at least a lobby to hang out in. It was nice having a key to lock my door.

22nd Jan 2017
8.0

Place is super clean and the housekeeper is super nice. This hotel is near the bus stop, laundromat, and some good cafes and restaurants. This place is a 20 minute slight-uphill walk to Fira. There is space to park there if you rent a car. There are plugins at the place, but not many. nice air conditioning and heating. Fresh towels every day. They can print out your boarding pass if needed.

• amandabergan
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
6th Jan 2017
4.9

This hostel is well priced and clean. I ended up with a room to myself which was nice. The old guy that runs it is interesting. Free pick up from the port was nice, but it was in a dirty car and I was on my own and I felt uncomfortable. The man wanted to charge me 20 euro to drop me back when the bus was 1.6 euro. The staff speak little English. The location is a good 20 minute walk and 1.4 km to Fira to see the town and take the 15 min bus to Oia. I personally wouldn't stay again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Nov 2016

Got bumped up from a single room to a 3 bed for free, really lovely old man running the place- will help his best with anything you ask about. Cleaned the rooms every day and changed the sheets, had a small fridge and kettle which was an unexpected bonus. Really awesome location, 2 mins walk from a supermarket and bakery and 20 from Fira! Not the best atmosphere as there's no common room, literally just private rooms, but it's great for a relaxing stay. Highly recommend for value for money!!