Villa Agas Reviews

Karterados, Cyclades, Santorini, Greece

I can´t believe this man works at a hotel. He is the anti hotel. He can´t treat people. Doesn´t know how to. He is rude as I´ve never seen before. I had to pay cash because he was too lazy to go get the credit card posnet, which was far from where he was. Unbelievable. No service. No hospitality. No nothing.

The place it`s ok, but they told us they were going to pick up us from the ferry station and they didn`t. For the rest no complain.

Villa Agas is cheap and near Fira, otherwise there is no reason to stay at this place. The owner does not speak good English and he is not helpful at all. He was never around and didn't seem to bother when I ask for help and direction. No map, no help, no guide. The room is terribly old, the especially the shower room. The water tap cannot be turned off completely and the cloth hanger kept falling off. The door was never closed at night. The bed is also uncomfortable.

As soon as I arrived, I regretted my decision immediately. There was no one there, it felt deserted until eventually, I found an elderly lady to call the owner. The room was dark and dingy. The bed was extremely uncomfortable. I woke up with back pain. The pillow was a joke. The pool was nice, yes. The walk to Fira about 20 min. The wifi never worked during my stay there and I never saw anyone else during my stay, only uncleaned vacant rooms for days.

View all Santorini Bed and Breakfasts