Villa Agas Reviews

Karterados, Cyclades, Santorini, Greece

There is no reception all around the day so that I could not even get some towers I need for my massage. The air conditioner remote is a universal version, and they did not offer the code for you to change the setting. It was super cold in the room then. Policy violated: no breakfast, images used from another hotel nearby! Too bad! I feel like I was cheated!

Nikos was a very interesting person and gave us great tips on what to visit in Santorini. The only things to really be aware of are that there is no heating (we were very cold in January but blankets are available), the showerhead doesn't have a holder so you will have to get creative, and the wifi barely worked (we were there during wind storms so that may have affected availability). Otherwise it was clean, about a 10 minute walk from Fira, and we had no complaints.

• 2nd Jan 2016

The lack of a front desk and official office make the hotel a little off putting. As well, the front door is never closed, making your door open to the outdoors. While the rooms are fairly standard, the wifi is a little sluggish. Also, I believe the listing said you could pay with a card, but I was not able to and it did not look like there were computers necessary to do so. Other than that, it was a decent stay.

• 23rd Dec 2015

The air conditioning stopped working in the night. There is practically only one staff member and he is difficult to find because their premises are quite huge. The airport pick up service was very convenient though. overall an average experience.

• 6th Dec 2015
  • India

The lack of a formal lobby was really off putting. When something was wrong I had to call a number or try to find owner. The location wasn't bad considering we were right next to a bus stop, but it felt like you were in the middle of nowhere. It was very isolated. I went during off season, so maybe it's a little more active during peak season. Very clean but the fixtures are all very old and odd things happened like a random puddle in the middle of the bathroom when I came back from the day.

被這個rating percentage 騙了,老闆態度很差。我原本訂了一晚的雙人房,但因乘搭凌晨機,又看見資料顯示有免費機場接送服務,所以跟老闆約了早上七點在機場等。接送我們到旅館後,天還未光,老闆問我們要不要加接近一倍價錢即時check in,我見加得有點貴,所以推卻了。老闆態度立即變得很差,不段對我們說為了賺這麼少錢就要他晨早起床。另外,房間的wifi訊號很差,廁所沖水系統也很差,而且旅舍外觀並不是藍白小屋,而是黃色表面的,與相片不符,而相中的泳池是屬於隔離酒店的。不過,的確他收的價錢不算高,所以不能要求更多。

• 8th Oct 2015
  • China

Really nice place, near to the bus station to go to the beach but faraway to OIA (the sunset place). The staff is really nice, but we went in the low season so they have not a lot of people. Over all best place outside off Oia (but I will recommande to stay in OIA)

Nice small property , it offers the very basic for spending the night , there is no luxury there but it is great for the price paid . If you are looking for a bed to spend the night at a cheap place this is the place .

View all Santorini Bed and Breakfasts