Villa Anna Maria Reviews

Av.65bis No 171, entre las calles 1a y Rosado Salas, Cozumel, Mexico

This was a wonderful place to fall into. Villa Ana Maria has a very homey feel, and Txepo, the owner and operator, is a great host. I look forward to coming back as often as I can manage.

A unique, eco architecture design building built by the owner -- Tchepo, which is also his home. Location is in the local area of Cozumel not very far from the center, and close to good eateries and supermarket. I enjoyed my time there tremendously because of the atmosphere, great suggestions, conversations, and hospitality of Tchepo. I was the only tenant during my 2 day stay and he upgraded me to a wonderful room with its own bathroom, which included a delicious breakfast. Great stay!

Very helpful and friendy owner. That place is not far from the town centre in a quiet neighbourhood. The rooms are set back in a nice landscaped garden. The room i stayed in was clean, secure and i had hot water in the shower. There are also fans in the rooms. The guy who runs the place is speaking different languages and organized a wonderful diving trip for me. It was great to spent time on the roof terrace together with other guests. I recommend this place to every Mexico traveller!!!

• 15th Apr 2014