Villa Aramis Reviews

3 Avenue des Mousquetaires, Nice, France

This is basically their house, like an Air bnb, but more private. The hosts were very accommodating. When we told them that we were leaving 2 hours before their breakfast time, they were kind enough to set the coffee maker so that it was ready for us at 6AM.

I was very disappointed with my stay at villa aramis as in fact I don't even end up staying there because when I arrived the whole place was shut and no one came to the door when I repeatadly rang the doorbell. I had even sent an email via the website 2 days earlier to confirm everything and they never replied so over all I would not recommend villa Stamos as a place to stay.

• 1st Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Nice room...even if it needed to be fixed a little bit (window and bed s legs)...20 min by feet from the town center\25 from the beach. Cool staff nicolas was really helpfull and always available. Nice place in which to stay!

Thank you to the owner and his friendly welcome. I did not have the possibility to thank him for the stay, I take this opportunity. I had a very good stay. The owner is very friendly and easy going. He was helpful in finding me a phone charger which I had forgotten. The hotel was quiet and allowed for a good rest. Thank you!

• 24th Jun 2015

The environment was nice and we loved their two dogs. Rooms and bathrooms were clean. But it's definitely not your typical hostel, with an area for reading/socializing and coffee/tea facilities up. Overall it was okay but I'm not sure if I'd stay again.

NIcholas was a wonderful host, and his little dogs are so adorable! We loved our room, it even had its own terrace. The provided breakfast provided is fantastic and very generous compared to what other hostels might offer. Location was great and right on a tram line. We didn't interact much with the other guests, but everyone was pleasant and helpful to each other. I highly recommend this place.

View all Nice Bed and Breakfasts