Villa Aramis Reviews

3 Avenue des Mousquetaires, Nice, France

Thank you to the owner and his friendly welcome. I did not have the possibility to thank him for the stay, I take this opportunity. I had a very good stay. The owner is very friendly and easy going. He was helpful in finding me a phone charger which I had forgotten. The hotel was quiet and allowed for a good rest. Thank you!

• 24th Jun 2015

The environment was nice and we loved their two dogs. Rooms and bathrooms were clean. But it's definitely not your typical hostel, with an area for reading/socializing and coffee/tea facilities up. Overall it was okay but I'm not sure if I'd stay again.

NIcholas was a wonderful host, and his little dogs are so adorable! We loved our room, it even had its own terrace. The provided breakfast provided is fantastic and very generous compared to what other hostels might offer. Location was great and right on a tram line. We didn't interact much with the other guests, but everyone was pleasant and helpful to each other. I highly recommend this place.

We had a very nice stay at Vila Aramis. We arrived by car and parked it for free in front of the house. The hostel is located near a tram station and it was easy to go to the city center. The staff were helpful and gave some information about the city and indicated the best places to go. Moreover,, the rooms were clean and cozy, the shower is really good. The best part was the breakfast with fresh baguette, butter, jam, coffee, milk, cereal and more.

• 24th Feb 2015