Superb 3 Total Reviews
Superb 3 Total Reviews
Villa Caribbean Dream Located at Moule-a-Chique, P.O.Box 288, Vieux Fort.
Saint Lucia
Vieux Fort Moule-a-Chique, P.O.Box 288
97% 3
13.7097851 -60.9442520
    Rooms available

• Tanzania, Female, 41+
21st Sep 2015

It was in the perfect location. A few minuets from the airport, yet I felt like I was in a secluded area away from the city. The hostess/ villa owner Brigette made my stay wonderful by picking me up at the airport and taking me to a plantation. She also made delicious meals for dinner and breakfast, I recommend her eggs and the St.Lucian bread.

Thanks for the nice review Helen! Hope to see you again sometime!